•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
bhabhoo told she will forgive sandhyas 3 mistakes but on her 4 th mistake sandhya would have to do what bhabho will say...here she didnt mention what she would have to do...but did mention she will hav enough time to do what she will ask her to do...i think she will ask for grand child...reason are 3 month deadline for daisa...college misunderstanding about sandy pregnancy...and bhabhoo dieing for surya child...its my prediction ...dabh cvs do different things so i cant say anything for sure.
nice question priya.btw nice prediction also...👍🏼

it has lot of chance as u said,still sandy preggy track going on college,

bhabo will won for sure...but its a surprise for us when v knw abt that demand...surely sandhya going to do mistake then bhabo's demand.i dnt knw y but i want sandy to do mistake, to knw abt demand...

or she will ask her to stop going to college...then blah blah...
Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
I thought Bhabho will simply ask her to stop studies but then her explanation that she will have plenty of time to do it is confusing.

CVs will surprise us always like they surprised us with Republic Day celebration today👎🏼.
Originally posted by b2011

I thought Bhabho will simply ask her to stop studies but then her explanation that she will have plenty of time to do it is confusing.

CVs will surprise us always like they surprised us with Republic Day celebration today👎🏼.

yup bharathi ka...if they show it 2mw(next morning in RM),then it will some wt compensate but its just too fast...
i think you are right bcozz bhabho is dying for a son and she cud ask for dat and the biggest hint was she will have a lot of time to do it!!!!

Nice observation. 👍🏼

I feel that Babho will ask for grand child from Sandhya as she really wants that and has already given 3 months deadline to Daisa. I really want to know what Babho wants.
Even i feel the same..Bhabo's condition expresses this only..Let's see what the CVs have planned..