The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha FF: LOVE NEVER DIES *last chapter updated* (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 24

Aishu_Kisha

Goldie

Aishu_Kisha

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Loved it to the core.
KD is so sweet
.He planned everything for Kiya..
He broke up with her hoping that it won't hurt but poor guy doesn't know that he can't live without her.
Update the date chappy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KiSha FF: LOVE NEVER DIES *last chapter updated* (Page 23)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhadlove

safiHug razzzHug
u cant imagine how much i loved this chap Heart i glad u liked it... Big smile
gosh it was kiya's birthday party in shortLOL yeah it was her bday partyyy Smile
sweet sixteen soo cuteEmbarrassed 
gosh KD is damn romanticDay Dreaming hehe i have always imagined KD to be romatic.. if he falls in luv.
ohh he broke up bcoz he didnt wanted to get more hurtUnhappy yeah bt it didnt wrk for him...
but aakhir ek saath hi aaye naEmbarrassed yeah aa hi gaye finallly!Wink
the kiss was amazingEmbarrassed and heart locket loved it! i forgot to paste the pick of the locket!
aww u updated this for meHug ofc i updated for u sweetz Hug
and hell ya ofcourse i want u to write on kisha's date , KD's povBig smile if its KD POV then the surprise of the date willl be vanished!Big smile
loved it and will definately waiting for the date chapLOL hehe lets see wad the others think...
bdw i hope ua mood is improved after reading this chap!

-Razzy-

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I read it in 1 go and girl you write so beautifully!!! Thumbs Up I just absolutely loved the whole FF!! It was very sweet and fab FF if i must say!!! Just loved it... Do write more like this... Waiting for more

Lizzie

-ScaredAngel-

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssafi

Originally posted by arhadlove

safiHug razzzHug
u cant imagine how much i loved this chap Heart i glad u liked it... Big smile
gosh it was kiya's birthday party in shortLOL yeah it was her bday partyyy Smile
sweet sixteen soo cuteEmbarrassed 
gosh KD is damn romanticDay Dreaming hehe i have always imagined KD to be romatic.. if he falls in luv.
ohh he broke up bcoz he didnt wanted to get more hurtUnhappy yeah bt it didnt wrk for him...
but aakhir ek saath hi aaye naEmbarrassed yeah aa hi gaye finallly!Wink
the kiss was amazingEmbarrassed and heart locket loved it! i forgot to paste the pick of the locket!no probs
aww u updated this for meHug ofc i updated for u sweetz HugawwwEmbarrassedHug
and hell ya ofcourse i want u to write on kisha's date , KD's povBig smile if its KD POV then the surprise of the date willl be vanished!Big smileok baba write as u wish but do writeLOL
loved it and will definately waiting for the date chapLOL hehe lets see wad the others think...
bdw i hope ua mood is improved after reading this chap!improved it became awesome after reading this chap

-ScaredAngel-

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

I read it in 1 go and girl you write so beautifully!!! Thumbs Up I just absolutely loved the whole FF!! It was very sweet and fab FF if i must say!!! Just loved it... Do write more like this... Waiting for more

Lizzie
 hey thanx girll... im glad u think soo...Smile 

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kishaforever

Loved it to the core.
KD is so sweet
.He planned everything for Kiya..
He broke up with her hoping that it won't hurt but poor guy doesn't know that he can't live without her.
Update the date chappy.
hehe im really glad u liked this chap... Smile

...Diya...

IF-Rockerz

...Diya...

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
hey safiii!!
I did not get time to comment after every chapter but must say you write so well!!
loved this FF!!! Its so sweet !!
Do write more!

-ScaredAngel-

Adry

IF-Dazzler

Adry

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Amazing work safi...Clap
KiSha together in the end although i wanted to read more about marriage ed project...really loved the ideaBig smile
Do write more stories...your an awesome writerThumbs Up

-ScaredAngel-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.