KD and Kiya are neighbours
Poor Kiya.🥺.
KD asking Panchi for a date.😲
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Update soon.😊
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...thnx for ua awesum coments...u guys have encouraged me... to ryt more...il update soon... n the story has jzz strted... i hv a plot in ma mind... keep leavin just wonderful coments!
05051997 thumbnail
Loved it a lot.Waiting to see how Kisha get together.continue soon.
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Loved the start..
Infact I loved that FF...
Kisha are neighbours 😳😳
Continue soon n pm me also..😃

CHAPTER 2

I walked into class just as the bell rang. The first person I noticed was, guess who, KD. He was sitting in the only seat that used to be empty that's the seat next to mine. I wasn't in the mood to see him, and less than happy to sit next to him. I slowly started walking to my seat. "Kiya, please hurry to your seat," my teacher Mr. Sethi yelled. I blushed and quickly sat down, making sure to avoid eye contact with KD. All through class, I made sure to keep my gaze straight ahead, not even slightly glancing his way. I heard his pencil being taped back and forth. I turned to glare at him. KD knows that it irritates me a lot. As soon as I looked at him, he smiled. Oh crap! So he did it on purpose. At the end of class, I walked out as fast as possible. My next period was all the way at the other end of the school. I glanced back to see KD following me. I slowed down so we were walking side by side. "What, are you stalking me?"

"Not technically, but I do have all the same classes as you," he smirked.

"How do you know my classes?"

We walked into class and he said, "Oh, I have my way."

I was just about to reply when the bell rang. Oh, I have my way? That didn't answer my question at all.

"Class, please put your project on your desk," The teacher instructed.

Project? What project? I had a sick feeling in my stomach. Oh right, that huge project which was a big part of our grade. Oh my god I felt it on the desk at home. What will I do now?

"Kiya?" the teacher stopped at my desk.

"I forgot it," I mumbled.

"You know I can't take it late," he said, "I'll give you an extension, but the highest grade you would get is a B-".

"Thank you," I said politely, but I was crying inside. Anya Di was always perfect; she always had an A on everything. She was part of so many after college clubs, and her shelf is so full of trophies. A "B-" might not be that bad to some people, but to me, it was horrible. Why couldn't I be more like her? Mom is going to be so upset and lecture me about how I could be more like Anya Di. After class, KD walked with me to my next class. Or should I say our next class?

"B- isn't that bad," he tried to cheer me up, but even he knew that it wasn't going to help.

"Thanks," I murmured.

We walked in silence for a few seconds until I couldn't help but ask, "So, you've met Panchi."

"Yeah "She's nice," he didn't look at me.

"And pretty," I added wearily.

"yeah" he agreed.

I felt frustrated inside. Did he think I didn't know he had a date with her? "And you've got a date with her," I finally managed to say.

"I know," he replied, like it wasn't a big deal.

"You're the one who said she was pretty and nice." I didn't reply right away. We got to our next class, and he sat down in the seat next to mine

. "I just wanted to say that I'm happy for you guys." The words got caught in my throat, but I managed to spill them out.

"You sound very happy," he teased. I decided to just ignore him. It was his decision anyways. I wasn't going to tell him who date and who to not date.

"We'll be starting a project this week," the teacher, Mrs. Khan said, "You will be working in pairs." Everyone started pointing to each other and whispering, already deciding who they wanted to be with.

"I will choose your partners," she added. Everyone groaned. Mrs. Khan went down the list, naming the partners. Everyone turned out to be paired with the one person who they disliked the most. I dreadful awaited my name being call and also began trying to figure out who I will be paired with when suddenly. "KD and kiya" she called out. I snapped to attention. "Wait, what?" "There will be no complaining about who you're paired up with," she reminded me. I sighed and glanced at KD. Looks like im going to be stuck with him from this project. 

hey guys here ends the 2nd chapter. so what do you think guys? 

good?bad? give your opinion plz... 😊

-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg awesome 2nd chap safi👏
KD following kiya in every class
kisha project partners😳
loved this update😊
next update bhi itni hi jaldi karna😆
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!
this is jus Awesome!!
I'm liking this ff wid every update!!
Adry thumbnail
KiSha as partners as well??!!!
Loved the chapter wsp d convo b/w KiSha n how KD tried to get Kiya's attention!!! U write really well👏
Thnx for the PM!!! Update soon😳
Originally posted by: arhadlove

omg awesome 2nd chap safi👏
KD following kiya in every class
kisha project partners😳
loved this update😊
next update bhi itni hi jaldi karna😆

Actualy as its sat and suday im free so mostly may update the next chap today night or tom... :)