i m so sorry for late reply😔
wat do i say safi , again an awesome update👏
KD oh yaar y is he ignoring kiya😕
kiya eraser wala scene was funny😆
i so wish panchi's character dont turn out to be negative in here😕
their project is about marriage ed , its gonna fun to se how they gnna do it😉😆
thnx for the pm 🤗
continue soon 😃

i was so nt sure if u guys will like it... bt thnx for reading...il update today mostly!
Nytym! bdw panchi is nt gnna be negative charachter... plus KD had his own reason... ul find in nxt chappy as il be doin a panchi pointofview... nxt chap mein...ul realize den!
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovemyself14

Thumbs up..and PMS pls...!

yea sure i vil!
ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Jealous Kiya.. something I wanted to see for a long time..😳
Keep up the good work..👍🏼

Originally posted by: sajan_kisha

Nice update...

Jealous Kiya.. something I wanted to see for a long time..😳
Keep up the good work..👍🏼

eva i wanna c a jealose kiya so i tot y nt?
Adry thumbnail
The marriage  ed project sounds interesting👍🏼
What's with KD all of a sudden?!🤔
RV enters the scene...wonder what he wants from Kiya😳
Another awesome chapter👏

Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved this chappy.
KD ignoring Kiya😭.And Kiya jealous
Update soon and pm me also.😃
Edited by Kishaforever - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kishaforever

Loved this chappy.
KD ignoring Kiya😭.And Kiya jealous
Update soon and pm me also.😃

Thanx...il surely PM u...:) il update sooon...dnt wry!

CHAPTER 4

After school, Panchi came to my locker, holding out her keys."What?"

"I'm getting a ride from KD," She replied, jingling the keys in front of my face, expecting me to take them. "What?! I don't have my license yet!" I protested.

"Oh, come on, please!" She begged, "It's just today." "If he asks you once, he'll be driving you the whole school year." "How do you know?" I didn't reply.

"Just a guess?" I sighed and took the keys. "If I get pulled over by a police,you're paying the fine."

"Fine," She replied eagerly. Then she came and gave me a hug. "You are the best friend ever! You have no idea how much this means to me." I watched her get into KD's car and they drove away.

I spent about ten minutes trying to find her car. Finally, I saw her silver corola opened the door, and got in. I nervously started the car and backed out the parking lot.

(Panchi's point of view)

"You know where I live?" I asked KD.

"No. This is the part where you tell me." I was just about to answer him when my phone rang. Kiya's name flashed on the screen. I put her on speaker. "Hello?" Her voice came out sounding worried.

"Kiya! You shouldn't be talking while you're driving," I teased.

"Especially when you don't have your license yet," KD added. There was a pause before Kiya  asked, "How do you know I don't have my license yet?"

"Panchi told me." I did?

"Well, anyways, was I supposed to turn right after the right, right, left, and right?"

"Uh ..." I tried to visualize what she meant, "Yeah, you were."

"Oh."

"Kiya, did you go the wrong way?" I asked.

"Yeah ..." Her voice trailed off. Then she added, "It's your fault though. You don't even have a map."

"You need a map to get from school to your house?"

"Maybe I do," She replied. "Ok, you know what, I got it. Bye." She hung up before I could reply. We sat in silence for a while. "So, you and Kiya..." I trailed off.

"What about me and Kiya?" Kiya was my best friend, and you can't go through life without being jealous of someone. Well, I hate to admit it to myself, but I was a little jealous of Kiya. She is so pretty, and even if she won't admit it, all the guys liked her, even if it was just as a friend. I had a crush on Ranveer last year, and I later told her he was a jerk because he liked Kiya. I was heartbroken when I found out, but of course, I couldn't blame it on her. The only reason I wanted KD was because I wanted to prove to myself that I wasn't worse than Kiya. Now that I think about it, it was pretty stupid. I felt bad for even trying to compete with her."You and Kiya... Seem to, you know, have something special," I told him. I suddenly had an idea. Maybe if I got her and KD together, it could be like a silent apology. I smiled. I liked the idea of that. I decided that it was now my goal to get Kiya and KD together. They did seem to...have something special.

"Like what?"

"Well, you guys sure seem to get along." He laughed and I said, "No, really, I'm serious."

"Well, what about our date?"

"Maybe you should ask Kiya," I told him.

"Ask Kiya? No, it's too late."

"What do you mean too late?" I asked curiously.

"Didn't she tell you? Well, long story short; I and chicklet… I mean Kiya were together before she, uh, moved here, than we broke up, and now she hates my guts." I turned to face him. "chicklet? You guys what!? Kiya didn't tell me you're her boyfriend!"

"chicklet was the name I used to call her when she was my gf but now I guess I lost that right forever by breaking up with her! Used to be her bf! I get why Kiya didn't tell you. Like I said, she's trying to avoid me now" KD said. I could see the sadness when he spoke he really luved her I could tell and its high time I as her bestfriend get them together.

"I'm sure she's not."

"She is," he insisted, "Kiya's moved on, so now I should too. Thats why I think its time I stop irritating her and let her go" the look on face was so upsetting that I had decided no matter what I will get them together.

"Give it some time, I'm sure Kiya will change her mind," I said.

"You know how stubborn she can be."

"Yes, but I'm also her best friend. I'll find a way," Then I gave him directions to my house.

He dropped me off and Kiya pulled into the driveway just as KD drove away. I waited for her to get out of the car.

"You made this really complicated," She said as she walked up to me, "Now you have to drive me home." "Or you could stay for the night. I'm sure your mom will let you."

"It's a school night," Kiya protested as I dragged her inside. I made her sit and watch TV as I called her mom.

(kiyas point of view)

I watched a stupid reality show as Panchi called my mom. I wonder how her ride with KD went. They were probably head-over-heels in love with each other now.

She got off the phone and sat down next to me. "She said yes!"

"That's great," I faked a smile.

We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes, with only the people on TV talking.

"So, you know, best friends tell each other everything," Panchi began. Uh oh. I had I gut feeling where this was going. "Especially, if it involves guys."

"I know," I replied casually.

She sighed, "Well, I'm just going to say this directly. I know about you and KD. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

here ends the 4th chapter... im done with my 4th chappy also bt il see the reponse and den update it... i hope u liked it... how is it guys?

good? bad? reply soon!

-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
safi truly loved this update 🤗
awww KD still loves kiya😳
thnk god panchi decided to bring kisha together👍🏼
KD doesnt wants to irritate kiya😒
jst cant wait for next chap😃
update soon and thnx for the pm🤗
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3