Thendral

Thendral Friday Update - Jan 18, 2013 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Samna_anya

IF-Dazzler

Samna_anya

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMindFreezershubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Friday Update - Jan 18, 2013 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jinju

jinju

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thx for the update.

OMG the look GW gave after they left. Dead Disgusting woman. Purathyar nalla irundha pathu naal patini kidakra party. Thx to Nitheesh illana she would have caused more ear bleeding. Lav ku endha prechanayum illa. Nitheesh is there. Puvi and Sudha vum kupadra dhoorathla dhaan irukkanga. Ellarume ulloor dhaane. They will immediately come to help in case of any emergency.

Even if Lav is not expecting GW will find some other reason to put muttu kattai. DeadAngry

T should wear more cotton salwars. Smile The van scene was quite good. It was sad to see Deepa like that, the loser has totally killed her spirit. Wish he did not come. Suchi kittendhu oru phone vandha podhum he will start throwing tantrums like a KG kid. Another person to be added to the list of hypocrites in Thendral. He was laughing so loudly when Shyamala was teasing and making fun of Anand. If D did the same all hell break loose. What a moron!

Edited by jinju - 18 January 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiMindFreezervjayamPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

chits5

Groupbie

chits5

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shammu and Tannu. Awesome update. I am gald Prabha made it to the trip. Now I want Suchi to call and Prabha to attend the phone call. TA should know that he is taking to Suchi and then Deepa will also come to know. This nonsense Suchi business should stop. I am so mad at Prabha...his character has changed so much. Now  I feel Kanagu would have been much much better for Deepa.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMindFreezervjayamshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shammu and Tanuu for the superr duperr update!StarHug

And thanks Hairtha akka and Shubba akka for the updates!StarHug

Wow 1 week naan IF la varele na enne twist ellam nadanthuruchu nu in ThendralShocked
Wow tour a, naan ellam late reaction thaanLOL Super pa ippe thaan director ku theriyum enne jolly nu!Ermm

Nice episode!
Prabha..grrr unmaiya unne..Angry
Kodiyavanin kadhaiyai mudikka
koravalaiya thedi kadikka
naaru naaraa odamba kizhikka

nadutheruvil sedhara adikka...
Sorry pa emotional aiyuthenLOL

Btw inthe bus scene was superr, ama etho romance romance nu sollurange ana couples didn't sit next to each other,Ermm enne kodumai ithuD'oh
Prabha nee enni appidi siriche unnaku irukuAngry

Waiting for next week...

Have a nice weekend Friends!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekvjayamshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Tanu and Shamz. 

Wow I never thought that everyone would leave for the trip today it was surprising how fast the episode went by today.

Thank goodness for Nitesh today!!  If it weren't for him GW would have somehow ruined the plans.  It was nice to see all the couples (actors) together after a long time.  

TT were looking different today, I guess with their outfits.  Lol the bus ride when Tamil started talking was funny!  A/S brought some laughter in everyone.  

Prabha's laugh LOL!!!  I was laughing so hard watching him laugh away.

Hhmm hope Deepa gets back to normal, really miss her cheer up happy attitude. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMindFreezervjayamshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
thank you girls for the entire week updates.. tanu, shammu, subha, haritha and pearl Hug Got back from holiday and first i read was all tendral updates LOL

It was so cute the friday episode.. haha gw illamae oru honeymoon vaa. She had to make the start lae LOL i was not even angry with GW while she was shouting cause she already know enna sonnalum the honeymoon trip is still gona go on .. but yet she never get tired of trying Tongue

Looking forward for next week. Seem like track is going else where but sincerely hoping the friendship among them will not be spoiled.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMindFreezer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top