Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Once a VYAS always a Vyas And Never a BHATNAGAR :(

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Todays epi just proved it that as long as u have the Vyas connect u can never be normal and can never be a Bhatnagar πŸ˜†...I mean Nanhi ,Addu  totally proved they have the Vyas genes of not rec the nice ones arnd them forget trusting them and Megha too will prove her VYAS connect jamm ke not that she hasnt before ...I mean it makes me wonder Mohan is so holding himself responsible and dying of that guilt of not being a dad to Addu and Nanhi ...tho have the Vyas's ever thot of being the family Mohan deserved ?

The reaction of the Vyas family to Mohan time and again makes me wonder if they are for real πŸ˜†

No Bashing pls ...this is just my view after today ...Mohan may have been wrong in the past too but the Vyas dumbness and issues just outweigh his actions😳 and before u say Nanhi was a kid well even a kid can tell if a person genuinely loves or dislikes them and Nanhi was the one who saw what pathetic times Mohan went thru just to win over Addu during the Manav days
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini4monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfect title !! After watching today's epi i guess every one would agree wid this...
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree totally, my sentiments in your words Pooja. Mohan phangirls are going to be in so much pain.Edited by swavai2 - 11 years ago
Jonaki thumbnail
How sad! I was hoping that at least in SSN 2, it would be a bit more balanced than having Mohan having to prove himself over and over again! SSN1 was all about Mohan winning the Vyas's over - and now it appears the same will happen in SSN2.

Why can't SSN2 be about the Vyas's understanding how unfair they were to Mohan and trying to win him back?
unitedAP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Somewatt true... But it's the cv's fault
As I watched season 1
Megha helped mohan in rashmi issue
And also ridhhima issue (here mohan's fault)
Despite of vyas parivar objection megha supported mohan
And also in starting episodes megha trusted mohan in amar case where mohan print the news which hurts megha.

Cv's fault
Showing Addu as spoiled kid
Megha ,Nanhi blaming mohan for addu missing

If cv's follow season 1 then they can't able to show MMNA relationship this much week.

Big disappointment showing Megha like this.
Don't want to comment on big Nanhi , I did't like her.
aashu_am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haan...but i still hope that Megha doesnt blame Mohan for addu, but for leaving them in such state
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ True poo... I was just thinking of it that Nanhi looks to me more like saroj now acting like a sour puss all the time! πŸ˜‘ Thank God no more hatred dialogues for this one episode at least! πŸ€ͺ
And before accusing mohan's parenting... I have always wondered what Megha has come aroung all these years... πŸ€“
One stubbron of helluvas kid Addu left and Nanhi too has come around the same circle today! πŸ˜• Unfortunately even Nanhi has made deaf ears towards Megha's advices today like little Addu used to!?πŸ˜† 
I really want Mohan to bring this up one day... Megha has never honestly done anything than "nahi aise nahi bolte" πŸ˜† ...yah once slapped nanhi on meeting spiderman... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† but other than that she never has control on her "own" kids... 
Let's not forget Addu was scolded by her but that's where it matters... Addu was naughty, rude and stubborn always until megha told him not to be that! And now Nanhi too would not shut up on megha's request about mohan! πŸ€ͺ

They have totally complicated nanhi for me! 
So in the end, once a vyas always a vyas... πŸ€£ ...Till now megha looks liek she has come a bit away from her "amar theories of good and bad" but lets see where it survives upto! πŸ˜†
misty85 thumbnail
Well Pooja I have a different POV. For any parent child is a big responsibility & if something happens to him it's very painful for the parent... In today's episode Mohan's just one word encouraged Addu to run away... & on the top of it he took him lightly... what Mohan thinks is human psychology...
And Nanhi's behavior was also understandable... after all she was a kid... woh baat alag hai ki usko itna mature dikhaya ki humein usse kuch zyada hi expectations ho gayi... Still I feel there were many such incidents who contributed to this...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Different POV. Just sharing! Feel free to agree or disagree. πŸ˜³

Nanhi might have trusted Mohan, but couldn't ignore Addu's words either WHO IS HER BROTHER, after all. When Addu went missing, she wasn't in the right frame of mind to act sensible, so blamed Mohan for the mishap. 

Previously it has happened too after the accident when Nanhi asked Mohan with a blaming tone, 'tumne toh kaha tha ki sab theek kar doge?' but this didn't go bad further since Megha recovered. But here, Addu went missing, and in the misery of losing a brother, she behaved irrationally. Things got worse when Mohan too blamed himself and left !!
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
zaraman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m 100%agree with misty85 ku k nanhi n megha har baat k liye blamr karna thik nai hai yaha guilty mohan ki thi jo koi nai maan raha. Mohan janta tha k addu usey pasand nai karta tu mohan ko aisa nai karna chaiye tha. Megha ne bhut baar mohan ka sath diya hai but yaha us k bache ki baat thi