Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Tinkerbell5

IF-Dazzler

Tinkerbell5

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I felt so sad for my poor Prithvi today. Not only was he upset about being called orphan - he was also upset at having made the promise without asking Dada's permission Cry

Prabha as usual deserves to go to heaven - she is an angel towards every single human being she sees. I hope one day she gets peace and happiness with someone.

Sudha - didn't like her attitude towards everyone.

Meera - I know you were upset with Prithvi's promise but you couldn't do anything about at that time because you needed to stay in the village. Let's see how you are going to handle all of this the coming week where the only person who is going to support you is Prabha.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

emelialarimel22Essence..KyaRe....rusha4003br200910mary78613.Kiran.TOTAL-ROMANTICSofnasnehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My poor baby:(" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
 Agree... yaaa My dear...Heart Prithvi real so poor...Heart love so much... Hugwish Mithvi ki jodi ko kisi ki nazar na lage...Cry
 so lovely prabha aunty...Smile ys so poor Meera also...Shocked

so bad sudha aunty...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Tinkerbell5mary78613

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I'm happy for my Miu, her mission to unite her parents is successfull.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Tinkerbell5KyaRe....mary78613TOTAL-ROMANTIC

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
The pandit acted really stupid today, there was no need for him to add salt to Prithvi's wound.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5mary78613

Tinkerbell5

IF-Dazzler

Tinkerbell5

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

The pandit acted really stupid today, there was no need for him to add salt to Prithvi's wound.

I didn't fully understand the pandit and have to wait until it airs with subtitles later on Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I'm so angry at Ramu today, why the hell did she marry Prabha on the first place ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5KyaRe....mary78613

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I guess today for the first time, the episode had emphasis on Prihtvi and it was about time we got an insight into his pain. Poor guy is all alone. Tbh, I felt bad for every single character shown in today's episode be it DT, Sudha, Meera, Prithvi or Pushpa. Sudha is suffering but sometimes her behavior towards Prithvi does make me feel less for her but the truth is even she's suffering from last 20 years. 

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 18 January 2013 at 10:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5KyaRe....TOTAL-ROMANTICSofna

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
The Pandit said that Prithvi is an orphan with no relation in the world, no body cares about him, no body loves him etc. etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.