Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Bhabasa forgot to mention... (Page 2)

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
For that we have to wait and watch. The fact that she put forward this clause makes me suspicious. Had she been fair there should have been no need for a clause. I have to disagree with you on this.  I believe this torture 2 will be more vicious. Household activities and traditions are the only things in which Sandhya is hopeless. In everything else she is ok. If Bhabo put this clause the only intention I can see is to hit back at those who revolted against her. She did it on purpose as she knows Sandhya's weaknesses in that front. Being fair to my mind is 'I will teach you sincerely and after that if I ask you to reproduce the same thing you have to do that' The problem is Sandhya cannot because she is a zero in household work. The only time she showed a spark was when Suraj taught her.

Edited by UMDU - 29 January 2013 at 5:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockz--BimBim--

Go to top