Bhabasa forgot to mention...

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
one more huge favor that Sandy baby did on rathi family.

SHE SAVED THE MARRIAGE OF MAASA'S DAUGHTER AT THE VILLAGE.

Did the CV's forget that track completely?? So Bahbho should forgive 4 mistakes of Sandy instead of only 3...BTW, what if she had died in the bomb blast??? She should be always grateful to Sandy baby and thank her every morning that she is breathing today because of Sandy...

Anyway, Sandy on her way to become supercop 😛

Now Emily will break Rathi family because Mohit is opposite of Suraj and he will leave Rathi family if Bhabho does not agree to the Emily-Mohit match.

If she agrees then Emily will teach Bhabho a good lesson because Emily is opposite of Sandy and Emily does not take things lying down.

And Meenu will be blessed with a footari girl 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
time pass first i like ur last line..😆..wish for it too..😆...

yup cvz may...as they want 3 condition only...

btw nice episode but cant able to see fully bcz of poor net signal...chotu is back...happy for that really missed him.🤗...and emily will not change but emli will change when she enter RM...

nice post...
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Nice post timepass and agree Bhabasa missed that one 😊 And hope all your predictions come true 👍🏼
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe Bhabhasa wanted to stress on those favors to their family in particular...Maasa is their extended family.

When Bhabho has decided to prove Sandhya wrong, the number of 3 or 4 or even 10 do not make any difference.
ss_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there is one more...sandy helped chavi in her studies...
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Actually there are countless, but Bhabasa chose the main 3 to tilt Bhabo in his favor 😊
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. Bhabasa was not really trying to go into numbers. He was merely through examples trying to convince Bhabo to agree. Bhabo being egoistic as she is took over from there and used the number 3 to extract her pound of flesh. She is deeply hurt at her son's betrayal and siding with his wife and also at Bhabasa for taking his beendani's side. She laid the condition on purpose as she knows Sandhya is hopeless in household work and will fail. This way she can justify her point of refusal and say, ' See I gave you a chance, I was fair, you failed, so it is not my fault'. She found this way out when she was outwitted by Bhabasa to stop Sandhya's dreams of becoming an IPS. Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UMDU

Nice post. Bhabasa was not really trying to go into numbers. He was merely through examples trying to convince Bhabo to agree. Bhabo being egoistic as she is took over from there and used the number 3 to extract her pound of flesh. She is deeply hurt at her son's betrayal and siding with his wife and also at Bhabasa for taking his beendani's side. She laid the condition on purpose as she knows Sandhya is hopeless in household work and will fail. This way she can justify her point of refusal and say, ' See I gave you a chance, I was fair, you failed, so it is not my fault'. She found this way out when she was outwitted by Bhabasa to stop Sandhya's dreams of becoming an IPS.

Actualy Meena already mentioned that Sandy is hopeless in household works...Bhabho replied that she wil be fair...so I don't think she will hold Sandy for small household mistakes...Bhabho will point out to BIG mistkaes that are not related to everyday household chores...
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For that we have to wait and watch. The fact that she put forward this clause makes me suspicious. Had she been fair there should have been no need for a clause. I have to disagree with you on this.  I believe this torture 2 will be more vicious. Household activities and traditions are the only things in which Sandhya is hopeless. In everything else she is ok. If Bhabo put this clause the only intention I can see is to hit back at those who revolted against her. She did it on purpose as she knows Sandhya's weaknesses in that front. Being fair to my mind is 'I will teach you sincerely and after that if I ask you to reproduce the same thing you have to do that' The problem is Sandhya cannot because she is a zero in household work. The only time she showed a spark was when Suraj taught her. Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago