Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Bhabasa forgot to mention...

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
one more huge favor that Sandy baby did on rathi family.

SHE SAVED THE MARRIAGE OF MAASA'S DAUGHTER AT THE VILLAGE.

Did the CV's forget that track completely?? So Bahbho should forgive 4 mistakes of Sandy instead of only 3...BTW, what if she had died in the bomb blast??? She should be always grateful to Sandy baby and thank her every morning that she is breathing today because of Sandy...

Anyway, Sandy on her way to become supercop Tongue

Now Emily will break Rathi family because Mohit is opposite of Suraj and he will leave Rathi family if Bhabho does not agree to the Emily-Mohit match.

If she agrees then Emily will teach Bhabho a good lesson because Emily is opposite of Sandy and Emily does not take things lying down.

And Meenu will be blessed with a footari girl ROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpSonerMeyedirk41ss_2012Ritu-b2011JuhiRockzSamsangeethaRaadhniRajeshree53UMDU--BimBim--Niceupniruba-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
time pass first i like ur last line..LOL..wish for it too..LOL...

yup cvz may...as they want 3 condition only...

btw nice episode but cant able to see fully bcz of poor net signal...chotu is back...happy for that really missed him.Hug...and emily will not change but emli will change when she enter RM...

nice post...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ss_2012Ritu-b2011JuhiRockzRajeshree53SamsangeethatimepassUMDUNiceup--BimBim--SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Nice post timepass and agree Bhabasa missed that one Smile And hope all your predictions come true Thumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ss_2012Ritu-b2011JuhiRockzRajeshree53Samsangeethatimepass--BimBim---Liebe-

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Maybe Bhabhasa wanted to stress on those favors to their family in particular...Maasa is their extended family.

When Bhabho has decided to prove Sandhya wrong, the number of 3 or 4 or even 10 do not make any difference.

ss_2012Ritu-JuhiRockzSamsangeethatimepassRajeshree53UMDU--BimBim---Liebe-

ss_2012 Senior Member
ss_2012
ss_2012

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
there is one more...sandy helped chavi in her studies...

Ritu-b2011JuhiRockzRajeshree53SamsangeethatimepassUMDU--BimBim---Liebe-

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Actually there are countless, but Bhabasa chose the main 3 to tilt Bhabo in his favor Smile

Ritu-b2011JuhiRockzSamsangeethaRajeshree53UMDU--BimBim--Niceup-Liebe-

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Bhabasa was not really trying to go into numbers. He was merely through examples trying to convince Bhabo to agree. Bhabo being egoistic as she is took over from there and used the number 3 to extract her pound of flesh. She is deeply hurt at her son's betrayal and siding with his wife and also at Bhabasa for taking his beendani's side. She laid the condition on purpose as she knows Sandhya is hopeless in household work and will fail. This way she can justify her point of refusal and say, ' See I gave you a chance, I was fair, you failed, so it is not my fault'. She found this way out when she was outwitted by Bhabasa to stop Sandhya's dreams of becoming an IPS.

Edited by UMDU - 18 January 2013 at 4:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011timepassJuhiRockzSamsangeetha--BimBim--

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Nice post. Bhabasa was not really trying to go into numbers. He was merely through examples trying to convince Bhabo to agree. Bhabo being egoistic as she is took over from there and used the number 3 to extract her pound of flesh. She is deeply hurt at her son's betrayal and siding with his wife and also at Bhabasa for taking his beendani's side. She laid the condition on purpose as she knows Sandhya is hopeless in household work and will fail. This way she can justify her point of refusal and say, ' See I gave you a chance, I was fair, you failed, so it is not my fault'. She found this way out when she was outwitted by Bhabasa to stop Sandhya's dreams of becoming an IPS.

Actualy Meena already mentioned that Sandy is hopeless in household works...Bhabho replied that she wil be fair...so I don't think she will hold Sandy for small household mistakes...Bhabho will point out to BIG mistkaes that are not related to everyday household chores...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011JuhiRockzUMDU--BimBim--

Go to top