Page 7 Page 7

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Happy birthday di <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul--Tanzz---Neeti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Turin Di! <3 (Page 6)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahirah

Mahirah

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Happpiiiee Birthday Turin Di HugHug
Though I have never interacted with you but you seem to be a very nice and sweet girlEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
May God bless you with loads of love and happiness..May you achieve everything you want in life Embarrassed
Stay blessed Shantanu soul Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul--Tanzz---Neeti-

ShantanuSoul

Goldie

ShantanuSoul

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged

First, let me accumulate the  scattered  fragments of my hazy emotion . . . don't know actually what to write  . . . . . my hands are shivering and  a particularly overwhelmed tear formed and made its way down to my cheek . . and this blithe sensation on mine owe to YOU all , people - my mates of India Forums . . . U guys dont have any idea how vigorous bliss u rained on me , by these all transcendental words u put in this thread . . I'm loosing myself in some ambiguity  . . . falling out of words . . . .

N my little doll Hug, do u have any idea where is ur place in my life . . . somewhere I read- Family is not whose blood u carry , but it's who u love and who loves u back . . N , U are my family  who caters me the  intensified warmth and immaculate tranquil which is more than magnitude to live a whole serene  life . . The day we first interacted is one of the most momentous days of my creepy life because that day Almighty presented me - the gorgeous most soul in every single aspect of this earth as my sister . . there is hardly any day when  I dont blabber about u with my parents and friends even if my torrential classes and orals go on . . .Neets, I can pen eternally about u , but as I said - this thread flings me off to some "Emotion-choked" realm where all I can be- is  Numb . .and this "out-of-zone" state owe its principal gratefulness to u, N Y . . . U couloured my random day with rainbow hues . . . here again I go speechless , u know na how pathetic I'm while placing my emotions . . . I LOVE YOU , Little doll - my BFF . . . I really LOVE you . . . .Hug

Sahiba-   How I wish , how I wish I could  come in peace with the fact we are "out-of-touch" for such stringent period . . .but, sorry to say - I crash down badly . . U have always been my Princess no matter how life twirls us around . . Miss communicating with u - this dry line cant ever gather its depth . . . .Hug lots of love , Princess . . .   

Lalita -  Hug my clone sister Hug  let me go for a High-Pitched-Scream first- I LOVE YOU , my friend Heart . . U dont know how efficaciously u bring briskly beam  on my face . . I really never imagined I would stumble onto someone who share just allied values of mine . .( although u are authentically aesthetic and benevolent version of me where I'm more ferocious ) . . The generosity and warmth u possess within u for ur friends - never cease me to applaud u from heartcore . . . It's YOU dear- who is Special with God's graces in u that's why u consider an absurd like me considerable . . I LOVE u , my replica . . .Hug (btw- should I pour my inflamed  appreciation for the poetry prowess u own . . Lalita , u are the ultimate queen of poetry , Lady - my  BDay  toh ek bahana hai - to compose up these Shining Poems Embarrassed . . .Keep it up , Sweets ) 

Tania-   Hug my first Bengali Friend out of IF - Do I really need to rationalize why I call u my sibling sister . . . Tani- I'm someone pretty recluse for whom coining new adjectives is actually thorny  . .so here I'm putting the facts- I told u several times . . U are the one who always secure me the Homely ambiance out of the  pandemonium and u know what homely aura means to a home-obsessive  person like me . Ur spirited anecdotes and Amusingly indulging scraps take my breath away whenever I interact with u . .U have always been my pillar of vigor and I know - u'll keep being by my side . . . coz I trust u . . and as u said in our very first interaction-" I trust u" held back "I love u" within its facade . .one of the most authoritative line I've ever come across  . .Hug 

Deepika Di-   Di, trust me- while writing my gratitude towards u for ur all awesomeness and beneficence , my shivering paced to its peaked . . .because- I'm  really really destitute to reciprocate with the towering appreciation u blessed on me which I truthfully feel , noway near to my true-self . . u engorged me with the most transfixing lines I've ever hallucinated  in my life . . let alone living it . . Di, all I'm harmonized to say- its ur Excellency as a Fantastic writer and as Fabulous being  - u regard me -one up to the mark individual . . It's not my groundedness but ur  philanthropy that get the essence of triumph . . .Hugthanks a LOT . . .   

Binju -  Yaar , tight hugs Hug - inspite of my pretty unsocial appearance  infront of u , the way u swept away my absurdity and placed ur dignified amiability  . . I'm floored . . actually bewildered . . .thanks Dear for ur wholesomeness . . . . Embarrassed

Uzma -  Hug my sister - do u have any idea what blissful vibe and Divine peace I feel when I see ur scraps on my scrapbook . . I hardly fall for people in short span and trust me- u are one of that blithe souls  whose name gets crafted  on my cryptic heart for perennial period . . U and ur celestial generosity - I would better compliment it as Awesomeness . . I LOVE u my little sister and I mean it . . . crave ur scraps whenever I come online . . . Embarrassed

Anindita -  Hug girl- I LOVE LOVE U , re . . . we've  never gotten  the privilege to interact . full fledged  credit goes to my insanity and tedious medical college . .but, still- u endured my whimsicality and wished me such a Lavish way . . .really dont know- how to put my inner thankfulness on board . . . It's not everyday- I come face to face with such generous heart that u are . .thanks a TON  . . .Hug

Shrutika -  Hug buddy , we communicated just twice and in this sharp minimal time - u gripped my  fierce gratitude  for the Amazing being u are . . ur approach turned  me - ecstatic . . . thanks manifolds , dear . . . .  

Joyeeta -  Hug u know- ur Lustrous  wish brought literally  sheepish grin on my face . . I really didn't expect u - one of the most prominent pioneers of SS  fandom  to wish a random person like me . .and ur effulgent approach of communication lands me in awe . . thanks re - thanks a lot . . .Embarrassed and medical check up- tui tor puro family ( future offcourse Wink) k niye ashte parish re for throughout free ckeck up , afterall- Bong bole kotha . . . .Big smile 

Sharadhi -  Hug my super sweet - candy coated - diabetogenic friend - it's an awe-worthy feelings to have a Extremely sweet-headed girl in my friendlist . .ur optimism and majestic fluency of penning never leaves me done . . thanks a TON , Buddy for being my friend all along my IF expedition Hug 

Purvi -  Hug  thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks a T-O-N for all the efforts u put for all the transcendental edits . . . Although we hardly interact - but, u never let down ur vivacious attitude towards out tiny interactions . . . thanks again for the benevolence . . .Embarrassed 

Prajakta - My ever-white-humoured friend , u know it right na how much I'm into ur sharp portray of sarcasm . .and it's been an upbeat feeling to see u wishing me . . thanks a Ton . . .Hug 

Shishir - to be honest , Bro- I never expected u to have a glimpse on my BDay thread . .Sheer honour to have ur bit here  . . u are one most organized headed member  of IF whose presentation of facts with sensibility never skips to amaze readers . . .thanks a lot . . .Smile 

Sudha- Hug it's been long since we talked , sweetheart . . one of the most scintillating writers of IF , I'm eagerly waiting for an fairytale ending shot after ur "Sharon Wood"  melancholic one . . and yeah- thanks dear, someone like u when comments on personal front- a heavenly redolence hovers . . .Embarrassed 

Nisha-  Hug Awww, my choti sister- the brightest accordant souls , I've ever met . . my CC -mate, ur politeness and kind behavior contrary to my reserved one - always sparks me from within . . u enthrall  me up every time when u are around . . . love u , sister . . . literally . . .Hug 

Beula Hug my "out-right" adorable friend whose heartfelt posts and interactions always land  me on some cozily mystic zone . . I LOVE you , dear - for all the genial and elegant anecdotes u carry in our every conversation . .  thanks for the wish , dear . . . .Embarrassed 

Kanshita  - well , incontrovertibly and unequivocally one of the most prolific writers of IF , trust me- ur wish in this thread was the most unexpected out of all . . I'm on some mute territory in penning my gratitude towards "savage" ooppss sorry "epiphany" . . .thanks . . .Smile

Nikita -  Hug the beauty of ur writing is like Divine fire- I can go on and on admiring it . . .thanks Yaar for accumulating ur time to wish me . . . .means a LOT . . . .Embarrassed

Surbhi-  Hug my SS (Super Sweet) friend- u know , I recognized u by   the amazingly apt SwaRon fictions u captured up in first place, but just after our first interaction- I became aware in haste- its ur Super Sweet personality that beats away the duskiness of my desolation . . thanks mate, thanks for ur genial approach . . .Embarrassed

Sukanya - Buddy, it's been literally L-O-N-G since we talked . .inspite of our trifle proportion of interactions - u appeared as a golden heart who is extremely affectionate towards her friends , let it be someone antagonistic like me . .ur wish means a LOT , dear . . .Hug

Edited by Aahaana - 21 December 2013 at 5:45pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_Anomic_lonerBusyIndivaBeecandybarPhosphenesgunnu1--Tanzz---Neeti-_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MesurbhimathurAnindita91BeulaSwaRonmuskuranaSnoweyShrutikaSwaRontannu_swayamMoNayaAshiq4evrmarauder-dark.horse-Suku_SwaRon

ShantanuSoul

Goldie

ShantanuSoul

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged

I'm extremely extremely sorry for my ridiculousness to specify some folks . . . please - bear with my absurdity coz I'm pretty blurred now to see such Majestically Gracefulness in a random person's birthday . . . I'll personify everyone who took time to wish an absolute atrocious person like me in no time. . . 

Thanks thanks thanks a LOT EVERYONE  for adorning my typical day as a  grand one . . I know- I dont deserve to be this doted . . to be honest- I never ever dreamt to  dwell in such blithe . . Thanks every single one for shining my life as dazzling companions . . . THANKS A L-O-T . . .Embarrassed 

Edited by MagicalShantanu - 19 January 2013 at 4:20am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mrash_Deepika_Anomic_lonerBusyIndivaBeeSatluvsd3--Tanzz---Neeti-dazzlerfan_bellaSwan_Anindita91BeulaSwaRon-.Nisha.-tannu_swayamMoNayaAshiq4evrmarauder

-Neeti-

IF-Dazzler

-Neeti-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalShantanu

I'm extremely extremely sorry for my ridiculousness to specify some folks . . . please - bear with my absurdity coz I'm pretty blurred now to see such Majestically Gracefulness in a random person's birthday . . . I'll personify everyone who took time to wish an absolute atrocious person like me in no time. . . 

Thanks thanks thanks a LOT EVERYONE  for adorning my typical day as a  grand one . . I know- I dont deserve to be this doted . . to be honest- I never ever dreamt to  dwell in such blithe . . Thanks every single one for shining my life as dazzling companions . . . THANKS A L-O-T . . .Embarrassed 

Can you shut up for once about your birthday being a random day???

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_BusyIndivaBeePhosphenescandybarShantanuSoulSatluvsd3--Tanzz--surbhimathurAnindita91dazzlerfantannu_swayamBeulaSwaRonMoNayaAshiq4evrmarauder

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Sorry Dear Iam late ya very happy birthday to TURIN .iam not dat much interacted with u but iam very found of u r post . da way u write is marvelous its a treat to read u r posts .Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
Happy Birthday, and may all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.
  May this day bring to you all things that make you smile. Happy Birthday!

Edited by bhanumathitanha - 19 January 2013 at 5:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_ShantanuSoul--Tanzz---Neeti-BeulaSwaRon

gunnu1

Goldie

gunnu1

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hey! Sorry for being late!! Disapprove
And though we haven't interacted you seem a great person!! 
Anyways...Happy Birthday(belated) Turin Di!! 
Hope u enjoyed your day!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3398094&PID=74282806&#74282806

edited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul

Post Reply New Post