Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinju

[QUOTE=garapati]. DeadAngry

I have a bad OT. Mohan is the sole breadwinner of the family. So nothing should really happen to him. If he dies K will take responsibility for both the families by driving auto.

. Thumbs DownDisapprove

oh jinju,,never thought in this line...very good OT..this too cud be psble...lets see..whats the purpose of them getting hurt...deft it shud lead somewhere...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PROMO 18/01/12 (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

Originally posted by jinju

[QUOTE=garapati]. DeadAngry

I have a bad OT. Mohan is the sole breadwinner of the family. So nothing should really happen to him. If he dies K will take responsibility for both the families by driving auto.

. Thumbs DownDisapprove

</div>
<div>
oh jinju,,never thought in this line...very good OT..this too cud be psble...lets see..whats the purpose of them getting hurt...deft it shud lead somewhere...

Is this the reason Joseph had to say he was in love with kalyani?
But why babu and the kid? Why make kalyani talk against padma so much?
Too much confusion..may be mohan will also have some injuries and K will support the family till M or M. Are completely okie... Why make mohan recover after taking poison and ki
Now...uff... but super OT jinju.. Rofl..
Of all that happens to M/K the problem is for TT, in particular T.. Thru padma and GW is alr there for it..

I thk nothing will happen to both M and K and Somehow i guess they r gg to break T/D/K ...prob prabha would isolate deepa from the other two.. And i doubt if mohan would do to kalyani if TT doesnt support him fully..
Probably TT would not be able to support both and both P and M ego gg to reflect... Lol Mr K, enaku 3 frnds thaan romba pudikum nu sonna hint ithu thaana?
I think both M and K ego caused the fight ...

Edited by shubba - 20 January 2013 at 4:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuvjayamShemmo

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
good predictions. ennakku anand mela thaan doubt .. ivan james bond aagirathukku mohan & kalyani ai kill panni CID vela paarthaalum paarpaan!!LOL

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 20 January 2013 at 5:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayamshubbaShemmoharith25

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Like the predictions, really hope nothing happens to M/K or else Mr. K!!!  I guess next few weeks will be sad because of this trip.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayamShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Good predicitions Big smile

Omgg that would be soo sad if Mohan dies and Kals has to look after the family Cry Like someone said, maybe athukaagava Jos said he loved her? Im confused. Honestly I would be happy if it happens to Prabha, appo Kanagu can marry Deepa Ouch Avlo kolaveri Prabha mela Evil Smile 
Hope he realizes soon, we want the old Prabha back who just gives a hand for truth Embarrassed

I dont think Anand did nu. That would be SOOO BAD LOL Sri anna unga OT engeyo poguthu LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinju

Post Reply New Post

Go to top