Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
                         Thanks Thamizhan for the promo update.

It was indeed a shocking promo and the unexpected twist is Mohan and Kalyani's death and now we need to see as to who is involved in this mystery.

Edited by mala_15 - 18 January 2013 at 10:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayamTTfanMindFreezerPearl.Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PROMO 18/01/12 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

garapati

Groupbie

garapati

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I hope Mohan and Kalyani are just hurt. Seeing T/T faces it doesn't look like they are  dead. I hate Prabha this is the reason I din't want him to attend Outing in first place.

Ta should drop his idea of business with prabha now.

And whats up with prabha why should he compete with mohan in first place.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMindFreezervjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the promo!
Whats up with kalyani and mohan? More than this scene i ammore scared about padma's reaction the most - towards TT. And MM and kal mom are unpredictable too.
Seems TA is not in the scene (thanni party fight) and its someone new.. I guess its that loser prabha's friend and that loser spoke bad abt kal prob to make mohan furious - what else cud be the reason? And as usual prabha supported his friend as he might be rich... Dead ...
I really hope they r just hurt and TT reaction seem to be before it is identified that it is M and K... Hope nothing happens to T too... I really hope they r just hurt and cant imagine w/o them...
Deepa.. So sad abt her... Prabha konja days jail ku pogatum appo thaan buthi varum. Who knows anga jail la amma pathu innum kevalama ponalum povan... Grrr
Better dont kill and spoil friendship uff

shasekgarapatiMindFreezerTTfanPearl.Shemmo

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the promo!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMindFreezerTTfanPearl.Shemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thank you for the promo..

omg.. scary.. I think the friend in the fighting gang is Mohan's friend as he said yesterday in the virunthu about he having a friend in Kodaikanal and he will get everything prepared.. Confused

Seeing this scary promo, totally forgot about TT dance and all having fun..Angry 

@Akka - as you said, it is really scary to imagine Padma's words on TT than M/K now... 

Hope they won't spoil TKD friendship.. Confused Loser Prabha feeling shamed vere last le.. AngryDead

shasekgarapatiMindFreezerPearl.shubbaShemmo

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
OMG .. Is this thendral promo? Whats happening here? Kal & Mohan getting hurt..Prabha will he go to the extent of hurting anyone? Suchi athuvum phone la sollikudurkrala illa avalum HM vanthutala?

Somehow my eyes were on THUlasi.. She was looking stunning.. Bye bye to those old salwars... Day Dreaming

shasekgarapatiMindFreezervjayamPearl.shubbaShemmo

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks anna for the promo!Big smile

Wow enne pa nadakuthuShocked...jumping u, running u, chasing u ellam irukuthu...
Prabha nee..Angry
Mohan and Kalyani, omg new couple ku ippidi ellam a nadekonum??
I hope there is nothing dangerousStern Smile
Waiting for the next week!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiPearl.shubbaShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the prom!

OMG what a promo we get!

The beginning music was that funny music they play for Nitesh's comedy then all of a sudden music changes all intense and mysterious. 

Around the fire, couples having fun was great to see.  Looks like TT are really happy.

Then what happened?  I guess after the guys went to party on their own where I didn't see Tamil with them was the trigger I guess.  I bet this Prabha started everything.

When I see the scene in the hallway with the girls outside and confused and Mo & Pr running I was surprised.  What are they even doing?  

Last scene was most shocking...what happened..an accident?  It is kinda scary...especially on how Padma is going to react, I hope they dont tell her. 

Why Mr. K why??  I wanted the trip to be fun and get to see some parts with just TT instead the entire mood changed and it looks like lots of bumpy roads ahead. 

I hope nothing happens with the friendship between T/D/K...gggrrr Prabha!

shasekgarapatiMindFreezervjayamPearl.shubbaShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top