Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shubba

May be K and M are only hurt...and only then story wd move...but wonder whats going to be wrong with K and M...

Acc to sequence of scenes...the chasing and slap and dance all happens same day...
Argument and K/M hurt on the same day...Wonder if both M/K fell down by mistake as the argument gets heated up or something...and from the scenes it happens day time...so with these guess they are hurt...

Wonder if Mohan spoke ill of Bhuvana and that triggered up...and i guess prabha is not happy about the place they are staying...the start of fight between prabha/mohan i guess...hmm..

oh yes shubba,,,this cd also be one possibility...with prabha's rich tastes he may refuse to stay or create some probs..good OT!
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah Shubba even I think the same, but I am 100% sure Mohan won't start with out prabha provoking him to.

in promo at 7sec first argument T/T deepa everyone are wearing same clothes as friday episode, Mayve T/T trying to advice Prabha on Deepa matter or room issue or may be Deepa told Thulasi about why prbha didnt attend lunch. In any case Mohan just came in as support to T/T in this scene.

Next argument I couldn't guess any thing. But fight during party scene definitely prabha started it he slapped Mohan who is almost unconscious. What does Prbha think he can slap anyone and they won't react to it. Such a timid loser once mohan started reacting he ran away.

I really hope Nothing Happens to Mohan and kalyani, they are really sweet couple and they are happy after long long time. If something happens to them everyone will be shattered MM/Pavitra/ Padma/Kalyani Family/ T/T.

My only hope is Kumaran sir said he likes these three friends hoping he won't kill one of them. And kalyani doesnt have any wounds she is unconscious mohan has wound though.

Whatever may be the cause and outcome of Mohan and Prabhas argument, Poor deepa she will become more depressed. This loser already killed highspirited always smiling deepa. I still wonder is this the same deepa who was happy even when she couldn't join engineering college.

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: garapati

What does Prbha think he can slap anyone and they won't react to it. Such a timid loser once mohan started reacting he ran away.

yellam Bhu's genes...🀒😑😑

P would have definitely provoked Mohan and not vice versa. As Shubba said M might have badmouthed Bhu in anger. But that doesn't justify Prabha's behavior. Apdiya amma uthama pathini... illana world greatest mom pothukittu kovam varudhu ivanukku. 🀒😑

I have a bad OT. Mohan is the sole breadwinner of the family. So nothing should really happen to him. If he dies K will take responsibility for both the families by driving auto.

Again hope nothing of that sort happens :( MK is my next fav couple after TT. Seriously, we had enough rhona dhona scenes in Thendral. I thought this group honeymoon would be lots of fun with occasional tantrums from the loser P. I never expected ippadi oru twist. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’

Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sri  for the promo.

Umm its sad to see  kalyani and mohan in that state .. maybe the blame will go on praba? During the fight he might have said he will kill mohan nu and with both mohan kalyani like that .. everyone might think praba did it 😲 .. i guess praba mood change might be cause of his idiotic girlfriend πŸ˜•

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jinju

oh jinju,,never thought in this line...very good OT..this too cud be psble...lets see..whats the purpose of them getting hurt...deft it shud lead somewhere...

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

Is this the reason Joseph had to say he was in love with kalyani?
But why babu and the kid? Why make kalyani talk against padma so much?
Too much confusion..may be mohan will also have some injuries and K will support the family till M or M. Are completely okie... Why make mohan recover after taking poison and ki
Now...uff... but super OT jinju.. Rofl..
Of all that happens to M/K the problem is for TT, in particular T.. Thru padma and GW is alr there for it..

I thk nothing will happen to both M and K and Somehow i guess they r gg to break T/D/K ...prob prabha would isolate deepa from the other two.. And i doubt if mohan would do to kalyani if TT doesnt support him fully..
Probably TT would not be able to support both and both P and M ego gg to reflect... Lol Mr K, enaku 3 frnds thaan romba pudikum nu sonna hint ithu thaana?
I think both M and K ego caused the fight ...Edited by shubba - 11 years ago

mellisai thumbnail
good predictions. ennakku anand mela thaan doubt .. ivan james bond aagirathukku mohan & kalyani ai kill panni CID vela paarthaalum paarpaan!!πŸ˜†

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Like the predictions, really hope nothing happens to M/K or else Mr. K!!!  I guess next few weeks will be sad because of this trip.
Shemmo thumbnail
Good predicitions πŸ˜ƒ

Omgg that would be soo sad if Mohan dies and Kals has to look after the family πŸ˜­ Like someone said, maybe athukaagava Jos said he loved her? Im confused. Honestly I would be happy if it happens to Prabha, appo Kanagu can marry Deepa  Avlo kolaveri Prabha mela πŸ˜ˆ 
Hope he realizes soon, we want the old Prabha back who just gives a hand for truth πŸ˜³

I dont think Anand did nu. That would be SOOO BAD πŸ˜† Sri anna unga OT engeyo poguthu πŸ˜†