WU-18th Jan -Saajan Chale Sasuraal :-P

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update

-Rimjhim Asks Mohan about Addu's pic and Mohan rmbers abt how Addu had told him that he doesn't want him around so he shall leave and how he had searched for him at the station.

-Mohan dodges and says he is my friends son and asks Rimjhim to go and check her gift and Guru asks Mohan as to why he chose to celebrate Rimjhims Bday on this date and that one fine day he shall have to tell the truth and Mohan is like i lostt my everything on this very date and day and Guru asks him to move on and so many years have passed since and no one has inquired abt him and Mohan says cannot forget whatever happened cause I am responsible for it

-Megs and Nanhi also rmber the day and its events and Megs also rmbers Nanhi's harsh words to Mohan

-Mohan is all like its my fault that Addu isnt with us today and goes on to say how he cudnt be a  father to Addu and Nanhi and there Megha gets and takes out a box and and Addu's bat and rmbers Addu kissing it and wails and Nanhi comes and hugs her

-
In Bhopal Mohan is crying and Rimjhim comes and asks if he wants a gift. Mohan says he will get everything except  a kathak teacher. Rimz aka Rimjhim crosses her fingers and says we'll get that too. Mohan has FB of Nanhi doing the same.

Mohan at an orphanage and the lady there praising him for doing so much on this day every year. She asks if it is a special day. In Indore Megha and Nanhi doing pooja for Addu.Mohan plays football with kids and he asks a boy to pass the ball. When the boy turns around Mohan sees Addu and is lost in thoughts.In Khajrana mandir Megha and Nanhi talk about Nanhi's new job. 

In Bhopal Mohan asks for the day's paper. Guru has a FB of tearing an article out of the paper. Mohan gets a call from Anu and he refuses the job. Mohan says no matter what happens he will not come back to Indore.

Guru gets the newspaper for Mohan. Mohan suddenly hears Spiderman and he's lost in Nanhi's memories. It is Rimz who comes asking for her Spiderman toy. Guru tries to signal to her to keep quiet. Mohan asks him for it.

Mohan notices that an article has been cut from the newspaper. Guru returns the toy to Rimz and Rimz asks why her Spiderman is so sad. Mohan asks Guru what was there in the newspaper that he tore it. Guru says he dropped something on Rimzs clothes and this newspaper was the closest thing arnd so he used t clean the stuff. Mohan asks Guru as to what he is hiding and searches the bin , so guru hands him the article abt the missing boy raghu who got lost at Indore rlway station but was found years later and asks Mohan to not chase old problems but Mohan leaves

=Anu asks nanhi to cover the same Raghu story and to get her and interview of the guy and his family

-Mohan on train to Indore despite Guru trying to stop him and he rmbers what happened with Addu that day on the train and how Addu had asked him for juice and said his mother wud get him that when Mohan refuses

Mohan says he is not his enemy and askss Addu not to move. Addu says on the pretext of going for holiday you are taking me to  hostel. Mohan is shocked tells Addu that the hostel idea is of his principal and says we are going on a holiday. Mohan says he has lived in a hostel and thus  knows how it is. He says whatever happened to me I will never let that happen to you.

Mohan wonders why Addu hates him so much. Addu shouts at him and Mohan comes running. Mohan shouts at him and Addu says why are you so rude to me all the time. Addu says you want me to leave right, I will leave. Mohan says where will you go? Addu says he will go somewhere where  no one can find him. Mohan says try it and I will find  you anywhere. Meanwhile Mohan gets a call and he goes and  Addu suddenly shouts Spiderman and Mohan thinks Addu is pulling a fast one on him.

-Megha and Nanhi arrive and  Mohan asks Nanhi if she too thinks he doesn't love Addu. Nanhi has FB of Addu telling her that Mohan hates them, Mohan slapping Addu. Mohan tells her that he just scolded Addu coz he was threatening to leave. Megha comes and says Addu is not inside.

Precap: Mohan, Megha and Nanhi searching for Addu. Mohan tells Nanhi to not worry as he will find Addu soon. Nanhi says you hate Addu and starts hitting him

Comment here

Mohan steps into Indore after 12 years in Na Bole Tum
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank for the WU..
a very heart breaking epi..
very intense..
and it definately answers a lot of questions and surely creates soem more..
but the story writers have doen a grat job of keeping us on our toes and moving forard with a logical story..
nahi had seen many instances of Moahn being rude ot addu and Addu constantly telling her that Mohan hates him..and then finally when Addu wnet missing nanahi's trust was orver powered by her love for her brother..
and being a kid..she behaved irrationally and astaed thinkign what Addu said was the truth...
so thats where the hatered begins..
she acted teh same way when she blemaed and hit Mohan and got angry during Megha's accident..
but things got worse because Addu was not found..and Mohan left the mtoo..
wow..how does NBT dioes this every single time..they just get us engrossed in teh sotry...
Great job be each and every person o nthe team..Hope it conitunues forward in teh same ogical manner...
unitedAP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for wu...
Full of emotions...
One thing I didn't understand ... Why the writers need this much 12 years leap...
They can continue with 5 years leap...so that we may free from grown up nanhi torture.
Every time she calls megha mummy...I am closing my ears.
Don't know how AS and KKK able to hear JN calling mummy and spiderman. Edited by unitedAP - 11 years ago
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice wu

This episode has given enough to ponder over during weekend. Sad mood but stll Mohan's daredevil and never give up attitude is a big asset, for us fans on such a sad weekend.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the WU, Pooja ! πŸ€—
Heartbreaking epi and precap ! πŸ₯Ί
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear :)
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for update.