Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

RSSI Update 18.01.13 (Ranveer Vs Daljeet) (Page 2)

-Priyam- IF-Sizzlerz
-Priyam-
-Priyam-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
thanks visha...
simmi_rajiv27 Senior Member
simmi_rajiv27
simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
tfs
Gewels Senior Member
Gewels
Gewels

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
No need 4 confusion! Just sit back and enjoy the spectacle of 2 guys circling a girl while said girl is married to one while insisting to herself she is in love with the other. This latest caper of Daljeet had me in stitches. These guys r going 'me Tarzan you not Tarzan!'. Priceless! The sight of Ranveer crying (very beautifully) while clutching Sahiba's hands has me wondering how she can resist him. The sight of Daljeet telling his boss how his latest plan will win him his love, totally oblivious to the fact that this stupid woman is in love with him, leaves me in giggles! Now there's a sprog in the offing! Poor sprog! This is great stuff!
muktee Newbie
muktee
muktee

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Sahiba still loves Daljeet but is concerned of show her family is feeling. She is also considering that her family has lost their home to her in laws. If she decides to reunite with Daljeet, that will crush them. I don't like how the storyline is developing but the show must have some interest in it for the story to continue.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index