CID

Anniversary Special VM Contest- RESULT (Pg6) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Entry 1:

wonderful caps accompanied with sweet BG track Clap
would b even better if the BG track had its effect till end Smile

Entry 2:

lovely BG Star
the pan effect u used added to the effectiveness of the lovely caps collection Clap

Entry 3:

wonder how this VM falls under this category Shocked
u doesn't seem to b a fresher Tongue
anyways.. its juz tooo goood Clap
the songs , the caps, the siggs are apt. Star

Entry 4:

nice song Star
off-screen clicks r awesome Clap
wish it would have been a bit longer !

Entry 5:

wonderful attempt Clap
totally loved it Star
awesome captions Clap
brilliant piece of investigation is shown in chunks from classic n memorable cases Clap
lovely idea of using CID Title Tracks as BG Star

Entry 6:

Fantastic Work ! Clap
lovely BG Star n awesome caps Star
wonderful captions Clap

Entry 7:

the caps n scenes really depict ur thought Smile
n the BG adds to it Star

Entry 8:

nice attempt overall Star
good idea of focusing on entire team's journey throughout Star

Entry 9:

good blending of audio n video clips Clap
but felt it shorter !

Entry 10:

love to watch a DUO centric one Big smile
wonderful work Clap but much shorter !

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

...Gauhar...Bhavanabgadhadadasubha.Shagnikavisromdebasree04misha.as..............

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anniversary Special VM Contest- RESULT (Pg6) (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

@ MANO BILLI... Lovely way of Reviewing...EmbarrassedClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.gupta123mano86

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

its really Nice to see some FRESHER in VM makingClap, warna wohi Giny Chunay Log hotay hainLOL... so Xtra THANK YOU to Freshers specially...Hug

Entry 1: its really nice to see such Simple and Sweet VMEmbarrassed... I really like the Caps selection and BG tooEmbarrassed... waiting to watch More from Ur part...Clap

Entry 2: the Panning Effect was the Hightlight of this VMClapClap, really sooth the VM also blended with BG trackEmbarrassed... R U a Fresher...?Wink

Entry 3: WOW really Classic Siggies present in UR VMClapClapClap and Enlighten the VM, the Song also mixed well with the VM...EmbarrassedClap

Entry 4: I love the Song and the Off Screen CapsClapClap, its really suitable with the SongEmbarrassed... its really an Innovative attempt as only find in it to Appreacte BEhind the Screen ppl too...Clap

Entry 5: its the BESTEST VM I ever seen, really ShaandaarStar, Gripped from that Chopper sound till the end.ClapClapClap.. No Beautiful words I have to Praise.ClapClapClap.. I think I saw a Thriller Action Movie in just few minutes, Hats Off Buddy...StarStar

Entry 6: its BEST VM in terms of all, the happy n sad moods, fight and Survive aspects, U presented every Shade in the VM with the Beautiful MusicClapClapClap, the FONTS really gives xtra flavor on Ur VM, just little Lengthy, but a LUSH effort...Star

Entry 7: Love the TextEmbarrassed, Good Sound Track and some Unforgettable ScenesClap, Bonding, Teasing, Support, everythingEmbarrassed... really yaar Purani yaadein taaza kr di...Day Dreaming

Entry 8: I think everyone Guees who is the Maker, the CID Anthem really Nice but if U Reasearch more and did not do some Big Blunders, its really a Goof EffortClap,... Better Luck Next time...Thumbs Up

Entry 9: U did a Good Job but Honestly U only used One Epi scene and the Original CID Anthem Video.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. If U add some More, I think its also included in One of the Best VM of Contest...ClapClapClap

Entry 10: Nice BG scoreEmbarrassed... Nice DUO CapsEmbarrassed... Swwet Smiles but so shortEmbarrassed... plz will do more...Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.gupta123Bhavanabsubha.mano86Shagnikavisromdebasree04..............

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I am extending date till 31st as i have only 6 scores & i want more...even all participants did not send the scores...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86Shagnika..............

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
... And i thought there were 10 participants so 10 votes to minimum banta hai. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Are U sure U will get more n more...Disapprove

Edited by gadhadada - 26 January 2013 at 1:15am

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Are U sure U will get more n more...Disapprove

No GD i am not sure but i expect to get at least all from the makers...

This time i am not sending any pms to anyone...i sent vm contest info so everyone knew about it...

Everyone come here so at least they can check it if they wish...

FRESHERS SEND YOUR MARKS PLEASE !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

subha.

IF-Dazzler

subha.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Awesome work by all!Clap
and here are the brief reviews:

First of all congrats to all the VM newbies!Big smilewaiting to see more vms from you all!!

entry 1: nice VM!!..its just that the background music ended before the VM did..but its a good attempt!!Thumbs Up

entry 2 : superb use of caps & background music..nice use of pan effect too..great job!Clap

entry 3 : nice use of siggies and the hue effects gave it a cool look.Starthe caps too were good.great work!!

entry 4 :you have included caps of not only the actors but the crew as well.So you have taken the theme to be the actors' and crew's combined effort as a team?that's a nice  idea!!good job!!Thumbs Up

entry 5 : nice use of background music..and so many scenes of investigation going well with title "investigating since 15 years",nice captions.commendable work!!Star

entry 6 : Quite a long VM!!but a very good one!!amazing pics!!splendid job!!Clap

entry 7 : Great to see some of the memorable momentsStar..and you have used statements of the actors to prove their great bond in this VM!!a wonderful VM it is!!

entry 8 :good concept of including pics of the cops who have ever been a part of cid in the 15 year long journey.Its just that the names of those two new cops were sort of confusing..but a very nice attempt!!Thumbs Up

entry  9 :Quite aptly used background music.The synchronization of video clips & BGM was good.The VM could have been of  longer duration.Overall,a nice attempt!!Big smile

entry 10 : so the duos of cid it is!!Big smileawesome pics!!Short one though,but its always nice to see such VMs with duo theme.good effort!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabgadhadadamano86Shagnikavisromdebasree04..............

Post Reply New Post

Go to top