CID

Anniversary Special VM Contest- RESULT (Pg6) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Just watched Freshers entry...Good Job both of you Clap and 
Entry 2 -  Are you a Fresher Evil Smile????? and Entry3 You seem to be a good siggy maker 

Edited by astonish - 18 January 2013 at 11:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Gauhar...debasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anniversary Special VM Contest- RESULT (Pg6) (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged

I started watching...will post comments on each entry as and when I finish

My comments:

VM 1: Lovely music, lovely caps, but the music ended half way. But congrats on the effort. Clap 

When you make a VM next time and find that the music is shorter than the video, you can import another song or the same song and start it from the point where it ended. Then when you reach the point where the video is ending, you can select the audio part, use 'split' to cut it and delete the extra part. No problem... Hope to see more VMs from you.

VM 2:The music is the same as the one I used in my first VM...Tongue...I love it...the caps are good and you have used the pan effect well. You have used caps from the Tv 9 video of Abhijeet ka inteqaam..LOL..maybe you could have used the same clip from sony...Congrats to you too.Clap

VM 3: This is too good...I wonder if this qualifies to be in 'freshers' category or not. Good choice of songs, good caps. Very well done.Clap If this is your first VM, I am eager to see what you'll make in future...waiting...Tongue

I am glad to see 3 new VM makers...and hope they'll make many more VMs in future. Big smile

VM 4: I think Deba had mentioned in the rules that experienced people have to make at least a 5-minute long VM.Evil Smile
This maker has even added caps of the crew...it's a nice different idea. Wish you had made it longer...otherwise a very nice VM.Clap

VM 5: Fantastic!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile Excellent scenes and excellent usage of the various title songs...perfect.Clap

VM 6: Great music and some very lovely caps...i was going Day Dreaming while watching it. 12 minutes long...and I didn't realise it. LOL Well done. Clap

VM 7: Nice caps and nice scenes...but maybe you could have added a few more. Looks to be done in a hurry. Anyway, thanks for the effort. Clap

VM 8: No offence to this maker, but why are so many people using the same song? LOL Nice VM...but haven't you made a mistake with Chitroley's new officer's name? I thought the tall guy is Suraj and the short guy is Pankaj...Confused you mention his name as Mayank...am I wrong? Confused

Anyway nice effort..Clap..if you could just verify the names and correct them it'll be nice.

VM 9 : Lovely Vm, but again...Deba had mentioned a 5 minute minimum limit for experienced makers didn't she? No issues, the VM was very good...nice attempt.Clap

VM 10: Lovely caps and very sweet music...could have made it longer...but I loved it...all the duos of CID...wow...Clap

Edited by visrom - 22 January 2013 at 5:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

...Gauhar...gadhadada-Gitanjali-subha.mano86Shagnikadebasree04

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Lovely

I will also watch today evening or tomorrow and give my votes

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
No 10 is not playing for me. Can others plz check?

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Wow ... lovely VMs Smile .. Everyone has put in lots of effort .. and it sure has paid off !!

Entry 1 : It was a really sweet VM. Liked it that you used the trio pic with BP Singh sir as the 1st cap, afterall he's the reason we have CID today Smile the choice of caps and music was nice .. waiting to see more from you !

Entry 2 : I really love this VM !! The choice of music, caps everything is really good !! It can make a good title track for the show Smile. An intro to crew, some action moments and memorable times .. a good mix of all of them Big smile @ 02:03 min. this is my fav cap Big smile

Entry no. 3 : I was sure atleast one of the VMs will have this BG music LOL .. nevertheless ... it's an excellent attempt you're sure you're a fresher ? Wink If yes .. all pro. ones beware !! Just one suggestion you started with characters intro. that was really good but (i'd rather blame FW for so many characters) it seemed slightly dragging .. but once it picked momentum it was outstanding !! Clap Clap Clap

Entry 4 : The start with CD chips packet LOL innovative.. nice music,nice caps ... overall a nice and good attempt !! I guess I know who's made this one Tongue

Entry 5 : This one is awsome !!! Truely fabulous .. from starting till end it kept me gripped.

Will keep adding comments as I write .. posting earlier so that any sort of powercut doesn't lead to losing out on what I wrote !!

Entry 6 : Clap that's all I can say ..

Entry 7 : Nice VM .. good job Smile I liked the beginning the most !!

Entry 8 : Well I don't even know what the names of the new guys are LOL ... great job ... I'm hoping to see more from you !!

Entry 9 : Another one of my favourites !!! Very nice blend of music and visuals !!

Entry 10 : Nice job ... different theme, good choice of caps wished it was slightly longer .. anyways good job !! .

Edited by Bhavanab - 19 January 2013 at 9:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

...Gauhar...gadhadadasubha.mano86Shagnikadebasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I dnt know why 10th VM is not working Confused
I am trying to download it & re-upload it...give me some time Tongue

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
RE-UPLOADED 10TH VM !!!

I think now you can watch it Smile

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
First of thanx & congratulate to all the participants specially the freshers for making such wonderful vms...ClapThumbs Up
All 3 freshers..really great !!! StarClap its your first vm & its the real achievement !!! Clap Hope we can more vms from u Wink

Entry 1- I like the song & pictures u used...but if the song continues till the end it will be great anyway u did good job !!! Clap

Entry 2 - Though 3 mins is the minimum duration for freshers' vm still i am ignoring that part as its your first vm...& u made a wonderful vm...Clap lovely song & pictures u used ClapStar

Entry 3 - Really u r not looking fresher Wink U used one of my fav song - 'Yeh raashta...' from Lakshya & first portion of ur vm is really good...how u used the effects over picture really appreciating...Good job Clap

Entry 4 - As i said the duration must be minimum 5min u must follow it...Evil Smile
i dnt understand "the perfect team"...whats the actual theme ?? Your pics & songs are not matched at all...u used so many pics of shooting some off screen pics are also there...along with some pics from the episode...if ur theme is the team of FW along with cast then u must use some other songs & pics may be from off screen or shooting or from episode which show they are team...(its just my view...so dnt take it otherwise )...

Entry 5 - Loved it !!! Big smile U used so many scenes from so many episodes & u edit those scenes wonderfully StarClap And i love the way u used various songs...Clap

Entry 6 - Quite long VM LOL u can make it within 10 min Wink anyway good effort !!! Clap

Entry 7- I appreciated your thoughts Clap you showed there are like family onscreen as well as off screen...ur choice of song & scenes r just perfect Clap use of pictures r also very good which really shows their bond ClapBig smile Really love it !!! Big smile

Entry 8 - As i said the duration must be minimum 5min u must follow it... Evil Smile
i used this concept in my 'cid- reality in cop' vm still i like it...u used few pics which i cant use due to unavailability of caps...i wanted to use it on the anniversary thread but could not as u did few mistakes in it
- Fredricks is not sub-ins rather he is ins
- Surendra Pal is DCP but his name is not Dipankar...DCP Dipankar is the person who present in 2000 blind witness episodes
- major mistake is - u wrote wrong name of two new entries - there is no Mayank...Whom u wrote Mayank is actually Suraj & another is Pankaj
- I dnt think Anila is CID officer at least its not mentioned in the episode...

Entry 9 - As i said the duration must be minimum 5min u must follow it Evil Smile...still i appreciated as u made it in very limited time Clap nice use of music & scenes Clap good effort !!! Clap

Entry 10 - As i said the duration must be minimum 5min u must follow it Evil Smile...still i appreciated as u made it in very limited time Clap...i love the bg music Clap DUO theme is always best Embarrassed Hope it is more long that we can enjoy it more...nice effort Clap

Edited by debasree04 - 20 January 2013 at 3:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

...Gauhar...Bhavanabgadhadadasubha.DreamyDeepz28mano86Shagnikavisrom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top