CID

Anniversary Special VM Contest- RESULT (Pg6) - Page 2

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
No 10 is not playing for me. Can others plz check?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ... lovely VMs 😊 .. Everyone has put in lots of effort .. and it sure has paid off !!

Entry 1 : It was a really sweet VM. Liked it that you used the trio pic with BP Singh sir as the 1st cap, afterall he's the reason we have CID today 😊 the choice of caps and music was nice .. waiting to see more from you !

Entry 2 : I really love this VM !! The choice of music, caps everything is really good !! It can make a good title track for the show 😊. An intro to crew, some action moments and memorable times .. a good mix of all of them 😃 @ 02:03 min. this is my fav cap 😃

Entry no. 3 : I was sure atleast one of the VMs will have this BG music 😆 .. nevertheless ... it's an excellent attempt you're sure you're a fresher ? 😉 If yes .. all pro. ones beware !! Just one suggestion you started with characters intro. that was really good but (i'd rather blame FW for so many characters) it seemed slightly dragging .. but once it picked momentum it was outstanding !! 👏 👏 👏

Entry 4 : The start with CD chips packet 😆 innovative.. nice music,nice caps ... overall a nice and good attempt !! I guess I know who's made this one 😛

Entry 5 : This one is awsome !!! Truely fabulous .. from starting till end it kept me gripped.

Will keep adding comments as I write .. posting earlier so that any sort of powercut doesn't lead to losing out on what I wrote !!

Entry 6 : 👏 that's all I can say ..

Entry 7 : Nice VM .. good job 😊 I liked the beginning the most !!

Entry 8 : Well I don't even know what the names of the new guys are 😆 ... great job ... I'm hoping to see more from you !!

Entry 9 : Another one of my favourites !!! Very nice blend of music and visuals !!

Entry 10 : Nice job ... different theme, good choice of caps wished it was slightly longer .. anyways good job !! .

Edited by Bhavanab - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dnt know why 10th VM is not working 😕
I am trying to download it & re-upload it...give me some time 😛
debasree04 thumbnail
RE-UPLOADED 10TH VM !!!

I think now you can watch it 😊
debasree04 thumbnail
First of thanx & congratulate to all the participants specially the freshers for making such wonderful vms...👏👍🏼
All 3 freshers..really great !!! ⭐️👏 its your first vm & its the real achievement !!! 👏 Hope we can more vms from u 😉

Entry 1- I like the song & pictures u used...but if the song continues till the end it will be great anyway u did good job !!! 👏

Entry 2 - Though 3 mins is the minimum duration for freshers' vm still i am ignoring that part as its your first vm...& u made a wonderful vm...👏 lovely song & pictures u used 👏⭐️

Entry 3 - Really u r not looking fresher 😉 U used one of my fav song - 'Yeh raashta...' from Lakshya & first portion of ur vm is really good...how u used the effects over picture really appreciating...Good job 👏

Entry 4 - As i said the duration must be minimum 5min u must follow it...😈
i dnt understand "the perfect team"...whats the actual theme ?? Your pics & songs are not matched at all...u used so many pics of shooting some off screen pics are also there...along with some pics from the episode...if ur theme is the team of FW along with cast then u must use some other songs & pics may be from off screen or shooting or from episode which show they are team...(its just my view...so dnt take it otherwise )...

Entry 5 - Loved it !!! 😃 U used so many scenes from so many episodes & u edit those scenes wonderfully ⭐️👏 And i love the way u used various songs...👏

Entry 6 - Quite long VM 😆 u can make it within 10 min 😉 anyway good effort !!! 👏

Entry 7- I appreciated your thoughts 👏 you showed there are like family onscreen as well as off screen...ur choice of song & scenes r just perfect 👏 use of pictures r also very good which really shows their bond 👏😃 Really love it !!! 😃

Entry 8 - As i said the duration must be minimum 5min u must follow it... 😈
i used this concept in my 'cid- reality in cop' vm still i like it...u used few pics which i cant use due to unavailability of caps...i wanted to use it on the anniversary thread but could not as u did few mistakes in it
- Fredricks is not sub-ins rather he is ins
- Surendra Pal is DCP but his name is not Dipankar...DCP Dipankar is the person who present in 2000 blind witness episodes
- major mistake is - u wrote wrong name of two new entries - there is no Mayank...Whom u wrote Mayank is actually Suraj & another is Pankaj
- I dnt think Anila is CID officer at least its not mentioned in the episode...

Entry 9 - As i said the duration must be minimum 5min u must follow it 😈...still i appreciated as u made it in very limited time 👏 nice use of music & scenes 👏 good effort !!! 👏

Entry 10 - As i said the duration must be minimum 5min u must follow it 😈...still i appreciated as u made it in very limited time 👏...i love the bg music 👏 DUO theme is always best 😳 Hope it is more long that we can enjoy it more...nice effort 👏 Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am yet to seeno 10. Will see it when I come thru laptop and then send the marks.
debasree04 thumbnail
It may be disappointing that except few of us no one have the time to watch the vms...every time it happens with all the contests...
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
really sorry dear 😳
bit bz !
ll surely  PM the marks by 24th 😛
Edited by mano86 - 11 years ago
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'll send the marks and also post the reviews this weekend deba di😊
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the videos few days back..but couldnot send in the marks or write the reviews that day..So saw them again today and wrote the reviews simultaneously. 😛 First of all, thanks to all the participants that they took out time to participate. Its a pleasure watching or making CID vms for me... It makes me go  and feel proud even more. Thank you all for the lovely vms.. Each one of them are good .. And a special mention of all those who attempted at vm making for the first time. Good job ..really 👏

Entry 1-You have shown every aspect of CID. Thats the best part of it. The concept, choice of pics were all very nice. Just that the song ended midway. I hope you take care of it the next time ! 

Entry 2- I love the pan effect in any vm! The bg score was very nice also. Good job :)

Entry 3- Very properly done. Very nice choice of pics and the songs also... U ended in a lovely way.I just wish you had used some old pics as well. Expecting more from you!  

Entry 4- Loved the idea of including the pics with the crew. Somehow most of us tend to forget their contribution to the show. Without them the show was impossible.. So that was really a nice thing by u..:) I liked how u used the bg music... but wanted more ! I would have loved to see more from you...!!!

Entry 5- You concentrated only on the investigation part. Anyways, You used so many videos ..and editted them very nicely. Also the bg music was nicely editted. Good work!

Entry 6- This one is the one that made me feel sooo happy and proud about the show. Really, lovely work. The best one could make with pics. I loved the font that you used and the animations for the fonts !! Really good. 12 minutes and I didnt get bored. What else to know that you rocked. Amazing.

Entry 7- Nice caps and videos used. Liked how you used their own quotes to prove your theme. It felt nice to see some of the cutest scenes once again :)

Entry 8- The concept was very good... including the entire team of CID...the 15 years old journey. Just if you could have been a little careful with the names, it would have been perfect.Nevertheless, Nice effort. It requires a lot of patience to find a cap of each and every one of them :)

Entry 9- Loved the effect you used for the emotional clips. Somehow it added to the feel.But, I felt bahut jaldi khatam ho gaya. It was really gripping . Perfect choice of videos throughout..I wish you had taken it further... Anyways, good work :)

Entry 10- Again a short one! But to see the adorable duos of CID is always a good feeling. Just that the music ended abrubtly at the end. No issues. Nice effort :)
Edited by Shagnika - 11 years ago