CID

Anniversary Special VM Contest- RESULT (Pg6)

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail

As You know that Youtube blocked our Video mixes so I have to upload all the VMs in 4shared account & due to my net problems i delayed in posting... So sorry !!!

I am posting video mixes in 2 categories - Freshers & Experienced Maker 😆

About Freshers...i am really thankful that You made wonderful vms...Don't compare it with others' work...its your first creation & it is always special 😳 And I am requesting to the viewers please remember this when you give marks or comments on it because its their first tribute to CID on this anniversary eve.

After watching the VMs you can comment & discuss it on this thread...Participants will be encouraged with it for the future making...you can give a small review also if you want 😉

Freshers

Entry1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Experienced Maker

Entry 4

Entry 5

Entry 6

Entry 7

Entry 8

Entry 9

Entry 10

All VMs are uploaded !!! 😳

P  A  R  T  I  C  I  P  A  N  T  S !! 👍🏼

See Pg6 for the Result

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3397942?pn=6

Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Debasree

hi dear 😊

what if v vote n have winners in 2 categories as a Fresher one and an Experienced one !
the Freshers' work ll gain more attention in this way !

its juz a suggestion..😛
rest is all upto u 😊

regards 😊
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Mano...we will have 2 winners...one from experienced members and one fresher winner. 😊
Minionite thumbnail
Will PM soon. 😊

edited...my mistake...posted it in wrong place...
Edited by KS_Shreya - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Oops sorry Vis di. I posted this in the wrong place. I meant to put this in the main thread saying that I'll be tweeting just to Satam sir and Narendra sir, but got side-tracked. 😆 Edited by KS_Shreya - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mano86

@Debasree

hi dear 😊

what if v vote n have winners in 2 categories as a Fresher one and an Experienced one !
the Freshers' work ll gain more attention in this way !

its juz a suggestion..😛
rest is all upto u 😊

regards 😊

Yeah we know...thats why i posted in 2 categories 😃
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just watched Freshers entry...Good Job both of you 👏 and 
Entry 2 -  Are you a Fresher 😈????? and Entry3 You seem to be a good siggy maker 
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I started watching...will post comments on each entry as and when I finish

My comments:

VM 1: Lovely music, lovely caps, but the music ended half way. But congrats on the effort. 👏 

When you make a VM next time and find that the music is shorter than the video, you can import another song or the same song and start it from the point where it ended. Then when you reach the point where the video is ending, you can select the audio part, use 'split' to cut it and delete the extra part. No problem... Hope to see more VMs from you.

VM 2:The music is the same as the one I used in my first VM...😛...I love it...the caps are good and you have used the pan effect well. You have used caps from the Tv 9 video of Abhijeet ka inteqaam..😆..maybe you could have used the same clip from sony...Congrats to you too.👏

VM 3: This is too good...I wonder if this qualifies to be in 'freshers' category or not. Good choice of songs, good caps. Very well done.👏 If this is your first VM, I am eager to see what you'll make in future...waiting...😛

I am glad to see 3 new VM makers...and hope they'll make many more VMs in future. 😃

VM 4: I think Deba had mentioned in the rules that experienced people have to make at least a 5-minute long VM.😈
This maker has even added caps of the crew...it's a nice different idea. Wish you had made it longer...otherwise a very nice VM.👏

VM 5: Fantastic!!!! 😃😃😃😃😃 Excellent scenes and excellent usage of the various title songs...perfect.👏

VM 6: Great music and some very lovely caps...i was going  while watching it. 12 minutes long...and I didn't realise it. 😆 Well done. 👏

VM 7: Nice caps and nice scenes...but maybe you could have added a few more. Looks to be done in a hurry. Anyway, thanks for the effort. 👏

VM 8: No offence to this maker, but why are so many people using the same song? 😆 Nice VM...but haven't you made a mistake with Chitroley's new officer's name? I thought the tall guy is Suraj and the short guy is Pankaj...😕 you mention his name as Mayank...am I wrong? 😕

Anyway nice effort..👏..if you could just verify the names and correct them it'll be nice.

VM 9 : Lovely Vm, but again...Deba had mentioned a 5 minute minimum limit for experienced makers didn't she? No issues, the VM was very good...nice attempt.👏

VM 10: Lovely caps and very sweet music...could have made it longer...but I loved it...all the duos of CID...wow...👏

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely

I will also watch today evening or tomorrow and give my votes