Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   

Part 3 radhe(sameer) bday/party thread (Page 9)

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Joined: 28 November 2012
Posts: 18303

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Radhe-

Originally posted by hiddenstar

 abey phir se NO??Confused i'll tell u sth u r the only guy simi flirts with, if that can get anything in ur mind ie ,she doesnt do that with evryone so there's sth to hold onto thereWink and meera starts calling evry1 bhai but i m sure she didnt do that with u and DB so u both stand a chance wit her too . they should feel flattered with all this attention and isse jyaada hint apko atleast internet mein toh milne wala nahi hai LOL thats the best u will get,so make the most of it !!Cool

It's so sweet of simi zee, par i feel i am not the right guy for any one of them, so khud hi NO NO ke bhajan ga leta hoon coz i know they won't come forward 2 say yes LOL
ROFL woh toh kab se dekh rahi hoon, kisi ne na nahi kaha phir bhi inke saamne ye bolkar sympathy lene ki koshish jari hai
@meera ,awww that so sweet !!and whats their abt approval , u r on net ,hav a lil fun,its not like u are actually gonna hook up or sth LOL unless u do plan to but that comes to later age ,but over here bindass hoke jo maan mein hai bol.de  ,its all in good fun!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101wat_up

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Joined: 28 November 2012
Posts: 18303

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam


Hey bhagwan kabhi jo mai au aur ye ladki Pree kuch anap shanap na bol rahi ho...ho hi nahi sakta..Robin ke samne...
AngryAngryAngryLOL

Chodo...i have to bear dat...helllo all...detective Simi is here...CoolHug

Congrtas for the third one..Party
tujhe main hi dikti hoon sab samay!!!Ouch baki sab teri itni badi badi ankhon fit nahi hote??AngryAngryAngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101wat_up

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 6506

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Radhe-

Meera

I respect u n ur feelings, i just do healthy flirting, rest i don't consider myself right for u or even simi zee... so thodi bahut nataunki si kar leta hoon no no waali... both of you are so sweet n i respect both of you a lot... waise it's getting too serious, so i won't flirt with anyone... taaki koi galat na famhe :)
oye no no one is serious...ur one of the most adorable guys over here Hug any girl in  real life would be lucky to have you Hug n m not taking anything personally karo Jo karna hai flirting jisse karna hai usse and I agree with with one thing what pri said, every girl loves to be praised LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hiddenstarwat_up-Ranjha-

-Ranjha- IF-Stunnerz
-Ranjha-
-Ranjha-

Joined: 12 March 2011
Posts: 34005

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

 ROFL woh toh kab se dekh rahi hoon, kisi ne na nahi kaha phir bhi inke saamne ye bolkar sympathy lene ki koshish jari hai 

Nahi jaar, sympathy nahi le raha tha, i was just making it clear ke kahin HAAN na ho jaaye, Waise i am bahut bada kameena... nautanki jitni marji karwa lo mujhse... kuch ka kuch bana deta hoon LOL
-Robin- IF-Stunnerz
-Robin-
-Robin-

Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 25694

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
ye Pri kbi nhi sudhregi ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101wat_up

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Joined: 28 November 2012
Posts: 18303

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Robin-

ye Pri kbi nhi sudhregi ROFL
ab itney pyaare pyaare log hai yaha par ,main kaise sudhru , really u guys are so cute!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101

-Ranjha- IF-Stunnerz
-Ranjha-
-Ranjha-

Joined: 12 March 2011
Posts: 34005

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MohitKiMeera

 ur one of the most adorable guys over here Hug any girl in  real life would be lucky to have you Hug

Koi adorable nahi hoon, hota toh itne saal ke affair ke baad bhi gf end mein kisi aur se na shaadi karaati... aievein lollypop se liney hai yeh har koi bol deta hai, jisse bechare tuttey dil ko tasalli mil jaaye LOL
Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 6506

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

Originally posted by -Radhe-

Originally posted by hiddenstar

 abey phir se NO??Confused i'll tell u sth u r the only guy simi flirts with, if that can get anything in ur mind ie ,she doesnt do that with evryone so there's sth to hold onto thereWink and meera starts calling evry1 bhai but i m sure she didnt do that with u and DB so u both stand a chance wit her too . they should feel flattered with all this attention and isse jyaada hint apko atleast internet mein toh milne wala nahi hai LOL thats the best u will get,so make the most of it !!Cool

It's so sweet of simi zee, par i feel i am not the right guy for any one of them, so khud hi NO NO ke bhajan ga leta hoon coz i know they won't come forward 2 say yes LOL
ROFL woh toh kab se dekh rahi hoon, kisi ne na nahi kaha phir bhi inke saamne ye bolkar sympathy lene ki koshish jari hai
@meera ,awww that so sweet !!and whats their abt approval , u r on net ,hav a lil fun,its not like u are actually gonna hook up or sth LOL unless u do plan to but that comes to later age ,but over here bindass hoke jo maan mein hai bol.de  ,its all in good fun!!
no ur not getting it. I was just giving an instance n said how girls are generally online friends ki toh baat hi nai Kari dont take it in a wrong way uff

Edited by .MohitKiMeera - 18 January 2013 at 10:39am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SRK celebrates his bday with fans and media

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: AishMinoz   Replies: 69   Views: 4083

AishMinoz 69 4083 03 November 2011 at 10:20am by -Kruti.S-
Ranbir, PC, Illeana celebrate Ranbir's bday PICS

2 3

Author: Katalicious   Replies: 16   Views: 5357

Katalicious 16 5357 05 October 2011 at 8:40am by -Zarwulicious-
Pics: Kareena at Dinesh Vijan's Bday

Author: desigal90   Replies: 6   Views: 830

desigal90 6 830 08 August 2011 at 1:31am by .khoobsurat.
Happy Bday Mithun Da - playlist of his hit songs

Author: spok   Replies: 0   Views: 789

spok 0 789 16 June 2011 at 12:49am by spok
KATRINA IMRAN @ Ali Zafar Bday Bash

2 3

Author: -Mmmmm-   Replies: 23   Views: 1910

-Mmmmm- 23 1910 04 May 2011 at 6:32am by Prabhkallu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index