Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Part 3 radhe(sameer) bday/party thread (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 153

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MohitKiMeera

omg what's going on here Wacko pri u are nuts...you need a psychiatrist Big smile bag bag bag bag blah blah blah ROFL
hahahaha kyaa yaar tum log bechaare ko itne kehne ke baad bhi ghas nahi dalte ho toh mujhe entry toh marni paregiWink , i m a cupid ,stupidl!! cupid emoticon

Edited by hiddenstar - 18 January 2013 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ranjha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Part 3 radhe(sameer) bday/party thread (Page 8)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

abey phir se NO??Confused i'll tell u sth u r the only guy simi flirts with, if that can get anything in ur mind ie ,she doesnt do that with evryone so there's sth to hold onto thereWink and meera starts calling evry1 bhai but i m sure she didnt do that with u and DB so u both stand a chance wit her too . they should feel flattered with all this attention and isse jyaada hint apko atleast internet mein toh milne wala nahi hai LOL thats the best u will get,so make the most of it !!Cool

It's so sweet of simi zee, par i feel i am not the right guy for any one of them, so khud hi NO NO ke bhajan ga leta hoon coz i know they won't come forward 2 say yes LOL

Meera1101

IF-Rockerz

Meera1101

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Edit

Edited by .MohitKiMeera - 18 January 2013 at 10:34am

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

omg what's going on here Wacko pri u are nuts...you need a psychiatrist Big smile bag bag bag bag blah blah blah ROFL
hahahaha kyaa yaar tum log bechaare ko itne kehne ke baad bhi ghas nahi dalte ho toh mujhe entry toh marni paregiWink , i m a cupid ,stupidl!! cupid emoticon

Why dont you say yes better yet all three should so one not here the other can 

Ok im going to work 

Meera1101

Meera1101

IF-Rockerz

Meera1101

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Why dont you say yes better yet all three should so one not here the other can 

Ok im going to work 
bang on target Clap

wat_up

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Radhe-

abey phir se NO??Confused i'll tell u sth u r the only guy simi flirts with, if that can get anything in ur mind ie ,she doesnt do that with evryone so there's sth to hold onto thereWink and meera starts calling evry1 bhai but i m sure she didnt do that with u and DB so u both stand a chance wit her too . they should feel flattered with all this attention and isse jyaada hint apko atleast internet mein toh milne wala nahi hai LOL thats the best u will get,so make the most of it !!Cool

It's so sweet of simi zee, par i feel i am not the right guy for any one of them, so khud hi NO NO ke bhajan ga leta hoon coz i know they won't come forward 2 say yes LOL

True I agree with Pri here 

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Meera

I respect u n ur feelings, i just do healthy flirting, rest i don't consider myself right for u or even simi zee... so thodi bahut nataunki si kar leta hoon no no waali... both of you are so sweet n i respect both of you a lot... waise it's getting too serious, so i won't flirt with anyone... taaki koi galat na famhe :)

Meera1101

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Hey bhagwan kabhi jo mai au aur ye ladki Pree kuch anap shanap na bol rahi ho...ho hi nahi sakta..Robin ke samne...
AngryAngryAngryLOL

Chodo...i have to bear dat...helllo all...detective Simi is here...CoolHug

Congrtas for the third one..Party

wat_up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top