Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Heyoo!! So you might be wondering who's back? If you think it's Panchi (since she's been shown a bit less lately), then you are wrong LOL It's ME! Stern Smile 

How? Erm, I haven't been active since October time since we have moved and everything had gotten just out of hands. I'd be here for the different activities we've been having but I wasn't active in forum on all the topics on daily basis like I used to be Ouch

And so, with mid-terms out of the way and other things seeping in, I have finally found time! I can come everyday, open topics on my views, reply to other's views (before I would only be reading views since lately instead of commenting as well), and so yea... basically, I'm full on back Big smile until May time Embarrassed I might have to go IA in last week on May. But that's just one week and not 3-4 months like I did this time. Tongue 

Just wanted to post that... Now, about the show, I'm still catching up from first week on Jan. Hadn't watched any TV and was all into studying this whole month. Sleepy I've read topics on the forum everyday though.. Especially the one's by Rads Embarrassed I see Piddi tried to suicide, YaRa are getting ever more close, KD-Bobby have some scenes, PanSh jealous and something else I'm forgetting that was major? 

Well then, about this all... while they might be enjoyable tracks to watch, I fail to understand the meaning behind such tracks. I feel as if THE BUDDY PROJECT that they were to start is somewhere missing. In the initial episodes on this show, I had some expectations which I still do not see being fulfilled post 100 episodes. Maybe they will come soon. Once again, this is all based upon the topics I've read. Not the episodes watched. Once I watch them all, I might have a different view and if I shall, I will post another topic with the differences Big smile 

I hear we are having another party? New Year Party? I'm excited for that. We've always had twists and turns in all the parties. Why should this one be any different. Right?! Embarrassed

Now How I Would Love To See More Of RaHi! Has The Writer Forgotten Them? Ouch The original couples are being ignore like anything! I understand the cross couples are a good thing to put in. It shows the relationship ties. But not by ignoring the main, right? Even I wanted cross couples. But not in this sense.  I seriously hope something is done on that.

So yes, this is it for now. Look out for daily posts from Monday on-wards Big smile 

I had something else to say as well and I have forgotten LOL Like always... erm ya.. never mind then. 

-Khushi.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

karishma11NabzKaJenDMGABCDesiGirl93-Inferno-AdryItsMe_AmmuRadiance.-Alia-keshiyaCavingInMagical_KaSh..-Ayesshhaa-..lostmymusic...DamonCrazy....Amina..-Lizzie-krazy4KD-Ocean.eyes-BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "...And she's Back!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Welcome back meri jaan! LOL LOL 
Lets have fun! ^_^ 

Edited by -Alia- - 18 January 2013 at 7:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

krazy4KD

IF-Sizzlerz

krazy4KD

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Welcome back Khushi Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina--Alia-

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
welcome back KhushiHug

-Araina--Alia-

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
lolz just like you to forget things DC!!! D'oh 

welcome back Hug
The forum missed you!!! Blushing (not me though, i had fun while you were not here Stern Smile)

anyways welcome back from my side also newly turned DC from LC!!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Welcome back Khushi!
I think through these problems that the 8 are facing JJ will be guiding
Sort of extension of buddy project.
Yeah the main couples are severly missing
As much as I love RaHi and like KiSha, I would whole heartedly accept a cross couple as end game
That would really make Buddy Project different
Though ofcourse the track should make sense

-Araina--Lizzie-

..Amina..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Araina--Lizzie-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alia-

Welcome back meri jaan! LOL LOL 
Lets have fun! ^_^ 

Haha! Thank you Alia. We shall Cool

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.