Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC *Wine for the Soul* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

BizzyLizzy

BizzyLizzy

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugiiminaz296Ephemera-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC *Wine for the Soul* (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BizzyLizzy

BizzyLizzy

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I'll be honest: I jumped up at the mere idea of doing this FC for purely selfish reasons. Who wouldn't? Big smile Dancing is the one point where I will disagree on HC's opinion anyday: unlike HC I actually think he rocked that dance floor from the beginning, even before Monkey Dance came along ROFL

I'm a HUGE romantic. A big softie. I LOVE it when the hero tenderly puts his hand on the heroine's waist just to pull her to him, or when he tucks strands of her hair back in place while looking at her, or when they hold each other so close and so tight not even air would pass...sigh! Day Dreaming

It's quite something to come on stage as yourself, or as some character that nobody knows of, and set the stage on fire. HC has done that more times than I can count: Hulchul Hui with Aditti at SPA 2008, the Karwa Chauth dance with Anupriya at Diwali Dilon Ki, even the recent performance with Sriti at Life OK Ramlila. But you have a bigger task coming your way when you're doing it as part of the storyline because you're not only required to look great and dance well at the same time (not easy!!), you also need to make sure you're in character! If you have to be pissed off or showing ego you'll need to make sure that's how you look while doing some amazing moves.

HC makes that look as easy as eating though! LOL

When Prem glares across the dance floor at Heer while Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam plays in the background, and then has his face soften in the dream, we watch spellbound. When Onu pushes Taani around at Robi's sangeet, we're not sure whether to squeal at how passionate about her he is or be angry with him for tossing her around like that. When Mohan dances like Raj Kapoor we marvel at how he keeps up the act. When Raghav dances in the rain with Sia, we're glad we get to see another moment where he puts his tough mask aside.

And though in the beginning he was a little bit raw...the elegance and the grace that came in after...even as early as the fresher's ball scene in LRL...has become a signature part of his performances.

The gamut of emotions that HC can put in any dance scene, the odd little touches that let you know - even as he moves - the inner mind of his character...make any dance with HC in it worth watching!

A BIG thanks to the people who helped me with this FC: Sugii for her magnificent banner and siggies (this FC wouldn't look quite so gorgeous without a signature Sugiben siggie...or several! Big smile), Megzy for that AMAZING poem, and Vandyben for helping me locate videos of dances I either forget or hadn't seen earlier, or just couldn't think of a search-word for youtube LOL Also to Nadsben who has the memory of an elephant and used it to get the only quote HC made on dancing we have!

Edited by BizzyLizzy - 05 February 2013 at 6:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shil_hcsugiiminaz296Ephemera-vandy-

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Great Job everyone

The first page of FCs alone is proof enough of how much people in here love Harshad ... that each FC is a proof of their hard work ... and best thing is all of us have a life beyond this, most of us either work full time or study and still we manage to come up with what I can call "amazing show of love" ... I will credit HC too whose work has touched people so much that they do this for him, make the extra effort, come up with brilliant siggies and writings, FC after FC that reflect how genuine their love and emotion is for him

Well done Lizzy and everyone else who contributed ... I don't know if HC sees them (am pretty sure he probably does not) but it does not matter, its' his loss ... all I know is I feel proud of the effort every one of us makes to ensure we never make a FC, seeing which one would feel the love is fading ... it hasn't all these years and it has not now when we have not heard of him for almost three months now ... and hopefully it never will (Insha Allah)

Clap for everyone... because each one of you makes me proud to be a fan

Edited by Soaps1 - 05 February 2013 at 7:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BizzyLizzyshil_hcsugiiminaz296Ephemeraharshu.sundas-vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged

congrats on the 80th fc guys...

its a feat...and i can't believe...we r well in the race to meet our targetLOLLOLLOLLOL
with hc's absence on screen...these fcs provide us with a sense of belonging...we know we all belong here...and mere coming here and posting...makes us feel in touch with the man himself...
thanku harshad for this feeling...

sugi...u don't need to know how much we love ur siggies...and i am waiting for the day wen we finally see u posting ur own fc...

nads...tujhe kya bolu????
the way u keep reminding things...is simply amazing...keep missing hcWink

meg...my poet...i just love how u omit nonsen se from our demands...and twist up masaaledaar poems...keep them coming coz we love themEmbarrassed

liz ben...finally we see u with ur fc...its been yrs that u have been providing us with writeups...fc after after...and its our pleasure to see u post this amazing one!

baaki sab log...mere lal peele gulab...ROFL
love u all for ur never dying spirit...
the way u keep up the spirits high with hc hibernating...is simply amazing...

hopefully we'll be seeing lots more of these fcs...and keep chanting
"ohh...hc i love you"!Embarrassed

Edited by -vandy- - 05 February 2013 at 7:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BizzyLizzyshil_hcsugiiminaz296harshu.sundas

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
pav bhaji Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Dance...relating it wid HC ??..Shocked
ohh i can imagine one thing only dat i m in his arms nd he is holding me nd we both r moving..ROFL

jokes apart..
where do i start ??..
HC can go nd jump off 4m sumwhere but i disagree wid him dat he cant dance,..Sleepy
nw who asked him 2 b michael jackson, he is HC nd we luv d HC touches he gv 2 all his onscreen dance sequences..Embarrassed

i will start wid my most fav dance sequences...Wink
one of them has 2 b MOHAN's IHLS..Day Dreaming
i guess it was done wid perfection nd moreover, d sizzling chemistry wid nikhita..Blushing
gawdd sum1 ask dis man dat hw does he do it..
it only made us crave 4 once more form MOHAN wid nikhita..
nd shud i need 2 say, dat his style statement was complementing d moves so well..
a perfect treat 2 all d girls who go ga ga over him..Day Dreaming

one more dance sequence i loved was, ONU's nd taani's during robbie's firs engagement..Day Dreaming
ahh dat angry man, holding taani so tight in his arms nd tossing her thruout d hall..
his moves delivered d passion, d heartbreak, d anger nd the helplesness ONU was goin thru d moment..Broken Heart
he really dint need words 2 say nething..
nd dat only makes me believe dat it wasnt HC but the character of ONU was doing..
dats what HC makes us think..

nd its better i don ay nething about d rain dances he had wid all d costars..
it less said then its better..
but Prem's one just gv me a reason 2 cry while ONU's one i thoroughly blushed untill Raghav did is one 2 make me go all...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

All i want 2 end up saying is dat...
there is everytime a hooplah wheneva HC has danced onscreen, his fans do find dose sequences very special..
nd reliving dose moments are worth of the hardwork HC has put in it..
love him.

Edited by harshu.sundas - 05 February 2013 at 6:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BizzyLizzyshil_hcsugiiminaz296Ephemera-vandy-

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Puchka

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
first of all i would like to thank all the HCians who did all the work and made this magnificent first page...

@Bizzylizzy..i never got to know you...but i have heard you have awesome command in english language..today i saw it too..
my heart was happy two fold...cos firstly it was about HC and dance...secondly cos i simply LOVED your language and style of putting forward your thoughts...
amazing work honClapStar
@sugii missing you a lot in FB Ouch well coming to the point here...i LOVED your creations hon...
you are a fairy to us..who is not visible but is there with us always..i always enjoy your work..Embarrassed

wherever you both are..a big salute from me..Big smile

well i dunno what to say on this issue...
i have always felt that HC apni dance mein na sirf josh lekar aata hey magar ek shaleenta bhi jhalakta hey...
dance mein jitna zaroori steps hota hey..utna hi zaroori hey emotions..
aur HC is bemisaal and lajawaab in expressing his emotion mood during dancing..and top of that it doesn't look like he is trying hard to show that!! you know effortless...

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 05 February 2013 at 8:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BizzyLizzyshil_hcsugii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top