Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

Harshad Chopda FC *Wine for the Soul* (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Joined: 29 August 2011

Posts: 35914

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
dats why shayad hum ek pagal insaan ke pagal fan bane hain..ROFL

waise zohii turn pages back nd read his status updates jo ki maine imagine kiye hain..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC *Wine for the Soul* (Page 147)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008

Posts: 34450

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

di i wont assume like u all ke RAGAHV got his desired SR.,..SleepyCry
maine nahi dekhi hain..OuchAngry
nd di hw cum prem ka aftr 4 months hua tha..Ermm
i mean he got married in feb nd SR 20th april ko huyi thi..Day Dreaming
i mean i do rem all d SR date too..ROFL
who said i assumed????Shocked
and hello incase u forgot...we never saw any of the SR'sROFL
they just showed trailer...uske baad light offROFL
 
if raghavii did not have their sr...then how come raghav landed on the left side of the bed on his first anniversaryROFL
 
sundas...we all rem dates...but all this is filmy...LOLLOLLOL
as per heer...it took almost 4 months for g3 to heal post premeer marriage...and wen premeer phingoli happened...gayatri kuch zyada hee heal ho chuki theeSleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008

Posts: 34450

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas



dese days kis desh rocked...Day Dreaming
becos:-
a) only prem nd kabootar wid d moon in d montage..Day DreamingROFL
b) ohhh titanic wala feeling..Blushing
c) PREM all broken nd his love on fire..Blushing
d) PREM all in white...Day Dreaming

e) nd so much of urti zulfeinDay Dreaming


thank god sundas...u were not in our gang in desh forumROFL
warna...humein jo desh days ke end mein hc gang ka tag diya gaya thaa...iss track ke time par hee de deteROFL
 
waise his urti zulfeinDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008

Posts: 34450

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

really nads??Ermm

they never got what with all mahaanta of raghav and his "waitinig-for-sia-to-accept-him-pure dilse-all her zakham bharoing thak -waiting" mode..am so sure they never got itAngry
baaki sab roles mein we got an episode full...but here not even a sceneAngry
lakshmiROFL
i never knew u were this pissed at raghav's suggestionROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Joined: 29 August 2011

Posts: 35914

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

di i wont assume like u all ke RAGAHV got his desired SR.,..SleepyCry
maine nahi dekhi hain..OuchAngry
nd di hw cum prem ka aftr 4 months hua tha..Ermm
i mean he got married in feb nd SR 20th april ko huyi thi..Day Dreaming
i mean i do rem all d SR date too..ROFL
who said i assumed????Shocked
and hello incase u forgot...we never saw any of the SR'sROFL
they just showed trailer...uske baad light offROFL
 
if raghavii did not have their sr...then how come raghav landed on the left side of the bed on his first anniversaryROFL
 
sundas...we all rem dates...but all this is filmy...LOLLOLLOL
as per heer...it took almost 4 months for g3 to heal post premeer marriage...and wen premeer phingoli happened...gayatri kuch zyada hee heal ho chuki theeSleepySleepy

but di in case of RaghavI woh trailer bhi naseeb nahi hua mujko..Ermm
4get it di...Sleepy
nd di G3 ko healing yaad na dilao, i still rem PRE apna SR ka maza puri tarike se lebhi nahi paya tha ke veera akey tapki thi kyuni uspar nihaal ne domestic violence ki thi..Stern SmileROFL
poor PREM, har ek insaan ne isko sataya tha..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Joined: 29 August 2011

Posts: 35914

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by harshu.sundas



dese days kis desh rocked...Day Dreaming
becos:-
a) only prem nd kabootar wid d moon in d montage..Day DreamingROFL
b) ohhh titanic wala feeling..Blushing
c) PREM all broken nd his love on fire..Blushing
d) PREM all in white...Day Dreaming

e) nd so much of urti zulfeinDay Dreaming


thank god sundas...u were not in our gang in desh forumROFL
warna...humein jo desh days ke end mein hc gang ka tag diya gaya thaa...iss track ke time par hee de deteROFL
 
waise his urti zulfeinDay Dreaming
thank god ko nahi di, apni kismat ko kar..ROFL
and waise bhi koi bhi tag ho, tou kya fark parta hain, pagalpan pagalpan hi hota hain..ROFL
nd waise HC ka ganag, ye tag bhi sunney mein musical hota hain..Day DreamingROFL

but di sach mein jab ye track aya tha, us ek week ke liye mujhey laga kaash main bhi fanaa ho jau, just 4 prem..Day Dreaming
hayee, montage ho ya epis, har jagaah PREM nd uska ranjhapan...i was all dead..Day Dreaming
esp d scene.'.utho na heer, utho na, aur kitna sougi..''Day DreamingCry

nd upar se woh heer jab uthi tou she decided 2 act as yadhasht gum only 2 make lallu happy..ShockedShocked Stern SmileStern Smile SleepySleepy OuchOuch AngryAngry DeadDead WackoWacko CensoredCensored

W*F, prem ne itna kuch kiya, and all she wanted was 2 save lallu's izzat..gimme a break heer..
DeadDead AngryAngry SleepySleepy ROFLROFL


Edited by harshu.sundas - 08 February 2013 at 4:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008

Posts: 34450

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
sundas...relaxROFL
its all over now...nobody can do anything nowROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Joined: 29 August 2011

Posts: 35914

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

sundas...relaxROFL
its all over now...nobody can do anything nowROFL
i kno di its all over...
hw badly i wish i wud b d V of a sinle HC show..
then PREM humesha kabootar aur chand ke saath hi montage mein rehta, aur kisiko jagah nahi deti main..Day Dreaming
and tere liye ke montage pe bass only ONU hota, i mean sane and insane ONU dono hotey and middle mein may b kufi and hawrah bridge..Day Dreaming
DP ki montage pe MOHAN wd his cigarette and pichey deewar pe uska degree hota..Day Dreaming
and SB ki montage RPS wid krrish on ther bike hote..Day Dreaming


Edited by harshu.sundas - 08 February 2013 at 4:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda's FC *And The Hunt Goes On...*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

-Alina- 1216 36622 04 August 2011 at 4:31am
By x-Sundas-x
Harshad Chopda FC ||~ Eyes that Speak ~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Maha- 1197 29838 03 July 2011 at 9:28pm
By Soaps1
Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1197 29471 05 June 2011 at 10:30pm
By sam123_0
Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Alina- 1198 24087 17 May 2011 at 12:37am
By -vandy-
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1199 45189 16 July 2010 at 12:00am
By SunShine_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.