Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Before I start, this is to say, its purely for Delena fans. Not even Damon or Elena. Purely, Damon+Elena=Delena fans. And this is FUN. No crying complaint whining business here! Its pure fun. Big smile

Well. I am in high spirits today as Delena, my two little idiot babies are finally happy. They are together and I am so happy. BUT. This is Delena ship. People think how easy is that to follow, to love some ship, well yeah...Generally it is...BUT this is Delena we are talking about. And it is no simple job. You can't be happy just like that. There are some reasons...They are:

1. You have to wait for 3 freaking long seasons even though you know from the beginning that they are meant to be.

2. You have to watch their undying chemistry every time, in each episode and then have to face the fact that they are not together. Unhappy

3. BUT. You are not the one to walk away. You know "When it's real, you can't walk away" is your motto.

4. You go through that pain and torture in all Seasons when either of them hurt each other, coz you know that some day, they will be together.Embarrassed

5. You cry with them. Its almost humiliating but you do. Of course, everyone thinks you are mad. Its Delena Feels...They have no idea what we are dealing with.Angry

6. You have to make your own journey with theirs. You wait, patiently. BUT there are times when you have to kill one of them coz they hurt each other and you want to Un-follow them, but in those depressed time, JP sends a signal for Delena in next episode and once again, like idiot, you love Delena, all over again.

7. You are biased for anyone whose name is either Damon or Elena.

8. You are always embarrassed in front of your brother when he watches you cry in front of the Lappie and he has no idea why are you crying or laughing like frog gone wild.

9. You have to love Dances. And you learn new types of Dances.

10. You pretend for all those seasons that Delena is already a married couple. Their fight is an argument between Hubby and Wifey. LOL

11. You suddenly like the idea of Road Trips.

12. Your playlist is full of Delena songs. And in my case, you have entire Delena Playlist and then, other TVD playlist.

13. You love spending time on Tumblr/TVD Forums, watching those gifs and share your Delena Feels.

14. You read Anti-Delena posts and fight like child and laugh on that next day.

15. You have to take hatred for almost every Anti-Delena fans. You are already Villain for loving Villain. BUT you know...He is her Knight.

16. You know, no one on the show ships Delena. You feel sad and bad. But your ship sails without water and you are proud of Delena.

17. When you are Delena Shipper, you are automatically, Alaric, Jeremy and Rose Shipper. They are your Delena family.

18. When someone says, "Demon" You remember Damon and then...Elena.

19. You Google it by only typing Elena...Damon comes automatically.

20. When someone calls you Cat, you smile and remembers "Scardy Cat"? And the other person's face is Geek

21. You go to work. You punch your card. You take your sit. You take your mobile and you turn on Tumblr/Delena FanFiction. LOL

22. You see blue dress and you know you are in memories of first MMF Dance and in that shop, you are embarrassed coz no one knows what actually that feels.

23. "I Will Always Choose You",  "Come To Me", " In a Heartbeat, No Question" is your favorite lines.

24. You definitely cried after 322. You cursed Elena. And then you read Season 4 Spoilers and you pray that Delena will be together.

25. You talk about Delena to your friends even when they have no idea what the hell TVD stands for! LOL

26. You avoid talking to that friend who ships Elena or Damon with any other person, other than them. You hate them. LOL

27. Porch has an entire new meaning to your life. Its "OUR" place. Its Delena place.

28. When you give blood tests, all you do is to close your eyes and remember "Blood Sharing is Personal" scene. And once again, you are the most embarrassed person on that day. Dead

29. You hate it when no one understands your Delena feels. Angry

30. Finally, you love Delena so much that you think "Delena" is also a name and in your wildest, stupidest dreams, you think that Delena's daughter can be named "Delena" LOL

And that's how you know...how screwed you are when you ship Delena. Wink

Like I said, No Simple Job. Its whole lot of time for Patience. Waiting. Loving. Liking. Hurting. Crying. Following. Fighting. Gaining. Dancing. Cursing. Smiling. You get embarrassed in front of Public or Family or Friends for loving Delena, two mere fictional characters but still you DO. Coz, they are magical. They are meant to be.

Enjoy. Keep loving Delena.

And you can update the list, you know? Wink

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetNancy-AlwaysDamon-Su_SomerholicCutecjmeriyaarAngel-Jot.supriya.arshinikhilageetAsh_SmashMsLusciousAquaBlue.docnuss-Mishu-deboleena.manna-Frozen-rob_ianAbrayDelena-ciousSanzPaRudholicswashbuckling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Feels - No Simple Job! :)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rob_ian

IF-Sizzlerz

rob_ian

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Point 25 seriously happens to me...some of my friends dont have any idea of TVD, but I still talk to them abt Delena,Tvd,Damon and show them my favorite scenes from TVD Tongue
This morning,in my economics class...I was thinking abt the whole Delena "i love you" moment and smiling... instead of studying demand & supply EmbarrassedTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz-Mishu-

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Ha!

It happens to me too. In my office, no one knew what TVD stood for but thanks to me, now they even know who is Delena and even Klaus and Elijah. I talk a lot. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rob_ian-Mishu-deboleena.manna

SweetNancy

SweetNancy

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Oh Madzy.. this is so sweet sweet innocent post.. awww. let me hug you tightHug
Sleeping, eating, talking, crying, laughing, smiling, jumping, dancing, dreaming everything is Delena and nothing hurtsTongue

iMadz-Mishu-

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thanks. You watched the epi? It was real good. Delena. Magical and Epic. Just amazing.

And "Everything is Delena and nothing hurts" is still my motto when it comes to ship wars! LOL

SweetNancy-Mishu-

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Delena is actually a pretty name... XD Do you know awesome it would be if they really did have a daughter and named her Delena? *sighs dreamily*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz-Mishu-rob_ian

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Aw. You are making me dream all those beautiful things. Here, they just confessed their love and I am going nuts...And Daughter? You mean Family? I will go mad. LOL

What a beautiful dream! Day Dreaming

rob_ian-Mishu-

rob_ian

IF-Sizzlerz

rob_ian

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Yeah...I wish they both use the cure to become human again and
marry, have kids(including a daughter named Delena), grow old, lead a natural life and then die together CryEmbarrassed 
What a cute, beautiful and simple dream !! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top