Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ahem... sweet ya sour

Poll Question: how would you like ahem to be?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [75.00%]
4 [25.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
My take is angry young me Wink yes you heard me right. Even though when he was bad and used to insult gopi I used to love him. May be one of the first love cant be forgotten Tongue though I love his sweet character I still love and miss his anger

Edited by scarlet167 - 18 January 2013 at 9:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--nilani--dipsy80-HetpANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ahem... sweet ya sour" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
ahh..madhu what a difficult pollEmbarrassed...actually both..Day Dreaming.but to be more precise angry man..Tongue
he is and looks cutie as a sweet person...and hottie in angry avtar...Day Dreaming Blushing 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-dipsy80-MADHU.BARUNANJ4

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

ahh..madhu what a difficult pollEmbarrassed...actually both..Day Dreaming.but to be more precise angry man..Tongue
he is and looks cutie as a sweet person...and hottie in angry avtar...Day DreamingBlushing

Haha hetal I know its difficult Wink its about our ahemji na!! So good we share the same opinion Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-dipsy80-Hetp

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I shall have to vote for both...I love him as angry young man...and as caring loving hubby and Dad...love ahem and I love the mix of emotions in his character..

-dipsy80-MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

I shall have to vote for both...I love him as angry young man...and as caring loving hubby and Dad...love ahem and I love the mix of emotions in his character..

umm though chosing is diff wantedly didnt put the option both Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dipsy80-

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
oh thats really difficlut yaar Confused well i love both sweet n angry.. No one can beat him as anger young man Embarrassed he looks super hottie in anger avtar but his sweet daddy son n husband avtars are also amazing n cute.. Embarrassed love Naaz in his all avtars Day Dreaming

-dipsy80-MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

oh thats really difficlut yaar Confused well i love both sweet n angry.. No one can beat him as anger young man Embarrassed he looks super hottie in anger avtar but his sweet daddy son n husband avtars are also amazing n cute.. Embarrassed love Naaz in his all avtars Day Dreaming

lol specifically ou sherry have to chose an option! Cmon! though i agree with your post i would want to say 1 WinkTongue

-dipsy80-NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

Originally posted by -GiNa-

lol specifically ou sherry have to chose an option! Cmon! though i agree with your post i would want to say 1 WinkTongue

i voted of option 1 Wink aahh i love his *Chup Ka Dum Chup* in anger mode Embarrassed

-dipsy80-MADHU.BARUN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top