tani18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sanjana looked around her as she started to feel extremely uncomfortable. Yes, the invitation had said to bring a date, but she couldn't pluck up the courage to ask someone. She saw Vinnie dancing with Rigved; she saw Ela heading off somewhere with the new guy, Mac; and Kritika wasn't able to attend the party because she had the flu. As the thought of slipping out of the party unnoticed started to sound like a good idea, Sanjana saw someone walking towards her. Those blue eyes looked so familiar, yet Sanjana couldn't place where she had seen them before.

"Sanjana?? It has been too long since we've seen each other." The guy said with a smile that made Sanjana's knees go weak.

"Prithvi?" Sanjana squeaked out with a look of awe on her face.

"You haven't changed much Sanjana." Prithvi said as he looked her over.

"Where have you been all this time?" Sanjana asked.

"When most people ask me that, I usually tell them traveling; but you and I both know where I've really been." Prithvi said leaning in and giving her a knowing look.

"You've been gone for close to two years Prithvi." Sanjana said slowly.

"I know. Can we go somewhere quieter so that we can talk?" Prithvi asked, offering Sanjana his hand.

With a nod and a small smile, Sanjana took Prithvi's hand and followed him towards the front door. As they passed Vinnie and Rigved, Vinnie raised an eyebrow at Sanjana and Sanjana mouthed 'Prithvi' and Vinnie's eyes widened. As Vinnie went to follow her friend, Rigved pulled her back saying something about letting Prithvi and Sanjana be alone.

"Prithvi, where are we going?" Sanjana asked as Prithvi led her away from the house.

"Don't worry Sanjana." Prithvi said looking at her and smiling.

Smiling back, Sanjana didn't argue anymore as Prithvi led her out of ear shot of anyone at the party and pulling her to the far side of a tree so that they were out of sight. Sitting down and leaning against the tree, Prithvi motioned for Sanjana to join him.

"Did you have anything specific in mind that you wanted to talk about?" Sanjana asked as she joined him on the ground.

"Sanjana, what happened that night?" Prithvi asked slowly as if starting an apology.

"W-what do you mean?" Sanjana asked as she side glanced at him.

"Why did ella do what she did?" Prithvi asked.

"She thought you had been peeping in our windows and watching us change." Sanjana said and she instantly felt bad when she saw the look of horror cross his face.

"I would never do that Sanjana. You have to know that." Prithvi explained.

"The only one who claimed to have seen you was ela. We all questioned it because none of us saw you." Sanjana replied.

"So you believe me?" Prithvi asked.

"I have no reason not to believe you." Sanjana replied.

"Sanjana, I need your help with something." Prithvi said after a few minutes of silence.

"I can help you with almost anything that isn't illegal." Sanjana said with a small smile.

"Why almost anything that isn't illegal?" Prithvi asked.

"Because, when a teenage guy asks a teenage girl for help, and she replies with she would do anything, most teenage guys' minds automatically think of something dirty. And I'm not going to do that to myself." Sanjana replied.

"I would never ask that of a girl that I truly loved, and even then, it would only be if she was okay with it." Prithvi said looking Sanjana straight in the eye.

"Okay then. What do you need my help with?" Sanjana asked with a small smile and a slight blush.

"Both of your parents are lawyers, right?" Prithvi asked.

"Yes." Sanjana said slowly. 'Why is he asking about my parents?' Sanjana thought to herself.

"Is there any way that you could set up a meeting with them for me? Or give me their office numbers so that I can set up a meeting with them?" Prithvi asked, and now, not only was Sanjana curious, she was concerned.

"Sure. Here are their work numbers. The first one is my dad's office number and the second is my mom's." Sanjana said showing Prithvi her parents' contact info.

"Thank you Sanjana." Prithvi said once he had written the numbers down.

"Prithvi, what's going on?" Sanjana asked.

"To be perfectly honest with you Sanjana, I don't think you want to know." Prithvi said as he placed his hand on top of hers and looked into her eyes.

"Prithvi, if something is so wrong that you are looking for legal help, I can handle it." Sanjana said sincerely.

Taking both of Sanjana's hands in his, Prithvi looked at her with a smile.

"Thank you for your concern Sanjana, but as of right now, I'm not comfortable with telling you. Maybe in the near future, if we continue to hang out and get to know each other, I'll tell you." Prithvi said. He wanted to know for sure that he would be able to trust Sanjana before he told her what was going on.

"Okay… but if you need anything, just ask and I will see what I can do." Sanjana said softly as a shiver ran through her body and she rubbed her arms in an attempt to stay warm.

"Here; keep yourself warm." Prithvi said taking off his jacket and handing it to Sanjana.

"Prithvi, I'll be fine. You don't need to give me your jacket." Sanjana protested until Prithvi placed it on her shoulders.

"I won't let you be cold. I'm used to the cold." Prithvi said with a shrug.

"Are you sure?" Sanjana asked.

"I'm sure. How did you get here tonight?" Prithvi asked.

"I came with Vinnie and Ela." Sanjana said.

"Kritika didn't want to come?" Prithvi asked, clearly surprised that Sanjana, Vinnie and Ela would come to a party without their friend.

"She was going to come, but she's sick, so she wasn't able to come." Sanjana replied as she subconsciously pulled Prithvi's jacket closer to her body.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Prithvi muttered before returning to his original train of thought. "Would you or your friends mind if I take you home?" he asked.

"I don't mind, but let me go let Vinnie know." Sanjana said as she went to stand up.

"Why don't you just text her?" Prithvi asked.

With a smile, Sanjana remained seated and pulled her cell phone out of her pocket.

Vinnie, Prithvi is going to drive me home tonight. See you tomorrow. – Sanjana

Putting her cell phone back into her pocket, Sanjana turned to look at Prithvi. With a blush, Sanjana turned away a little bit when she saw Prithvi staring intently at her.

"You're even more beautiful than I remember." Prithvi said causing Sanjana to look back at him with surprise in her eyes.

"You were thinking about me while you were away?" Sanjana asked. She didn't know if she should be flattered or concerned.

"I was. Everything that crossed my mind somehow led me to think about you." Prithvi admitted.

"That's really sweet Prithvi." Sanjana muttered as her blush deepened.

"So, I was thinking, maybe we should hang out on Sunday. You know, get to really know each other." Prithvi suggested.

"That sounds great Prithvi. I would love to hang out with you." Sanjana said before trying to hide a yawn.

"Do you wanna head home?" Prithvi asked when he saw the yawn.

"No, I'm fine." Sanjana lied, but Prithvi gave her a 'yeah right' look. "Okay, fine. I am tired, but I don't want to go home." She said.

"Sanjana…?" Prithvi asked slowly.

"Yes Prithvi?" Sanjana replied breathlessly. She just noticed how close they were sitting.

"Do you trust me?" Prithvi inquired.

"I trust you as much as I can without knowing you very well." Sanjana admitted.

"I'm glad." Prithvi said before placing a small kiss on her lips.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS..THEY MEAN A LOT..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing!... 👏
Really loved it, you are an awesome writer... :)
As it is an OS are you going to reveal what Prithvi's case was about???
Really eager to find out...
Keep up the great work...
Hope to see more OS or maybe a FF from you soon..
😉
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a sweet OS...I really hope u continue this!!
Wanna noe wat secret Prithvi is talkin about !!
Gr8 job again :D
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Wow! This is nice.
Kash Show pe bhi aisa hi kuchh we get to watch!
tani18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx-Anilaa-xX

Amazing!... 👏
Really loved it, you are an awesome writer... :)
As it is an OS are you going to reveal what Prithvi's case was about???
Really eager to find out...
Keep up the great work...
Hope to see more OS or maybe a FF from you soon..
😉

srry to dissapoint but maine age ke liye kuch socha hi nahi..i was planning to leave it here..but m working on an ff on sanvi..i hope that makes it up to you
SHARVANI thumbnail
Hey tani superb acha likhti ho
I desperately need ur writing skills
They r flawless
Daan.main mujh bhi.tumse kuch talent de do
Write more
Next write a ff
Pls pm mewhen u decide to write one
Have a good day or night lol it depends onwhich ur live in
Anyway

Regards
Zoyaa
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this was so beautiful
kehte hein na picture perfect

do write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dmgfanA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tht was amazing!!!!
plz continue soon
n plz do pm me!!!!
tani18 thumbnail
GUYS I HAVE JUST WRITTEN ANOTHER OS...A SAD ONE..DO GO CHECK THAT OUT..M STILL PREPARING ON MY FF'S
christene thumbnail
Amazing update yaar . Waiting for the next one .