KriYaansh OS~}. The January Rains .{

agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

The January Rains 

"Oh! My God" Kriya hissed through her clenched teeth. And wondered why the hell it started raining even more and then hailstorms? And more had the god find this day only? There was constant water pouring on the shed over her head making that irritating noise. And here she was carrying an umbrella just for him. Is he stupid? Didn't he know it wasn't good weather to come? When it was already announced on television that it will be raining today and the hailstorms too?

She hated him. She hated him so much because he was crazy; So much crazy.

While she took the support of the door, she waited for him to come and remembered the whole conversation they had just few minutes ago when the sky appeared bit clear.

"Rey, Isn't the weather amazing?"

"Yup... It is and I'm so sad "

"Kyu dukhii kyu?"

"Arre kriya I want you with me right now na ? Warna in thandi hawaon ka mazza nahi ayega."

"Ahem.. Rey stop it.. You ...it is not a good weather to drive right? You should wait at home. haven't you heard about the hailstorms?"

"I don't know... I want to be with you "

"Rey..." *Frowns*

"Ohkay  ... I'm coming!!!"

"No you aren't!!!"

"Yes I'm!!"

And he disconnected the call leaving kriya baffled.

"Was he serious??"

"Really he is coming??"

Kriya thought. She was happy and worried for him too.

It isn't considered good to travel during hailstorm. And here was her crazy lover, travelling in hailstorm just because he wanted to be with her.

Isn't he mad?

Well too much. And on other part adorable too. She decided if this was going to happen then fine she won't step behind. She quickly rushed to the kitchen and made sizzling tea with ginger, and one of their commonly loved snacks.

*Peep **Peep*

Her ears got alerted and she quickly hurried towards the main gate to offer him the umbrella.

The big balls of ice were falling right above their heads; just a thin sheet of fabric sheltering them from the loss.

Oh! For how long he have been waiting for this to happen?-Walking with her under one umbrella. Wasn't it romantic? He so wished to grab her petite waist and touch her pendant lips, gazing at her heavy lashes, kiss her smooth textured lips. But sigh he couldn't! They needed to get a safer shelter soon.

Both rushed towards the door which had a little extension which could easily prevent them from getting hurt.

"How is my baby?" He asked while hugging her.

"I'm fine as I told you few minutes ago during our phone conversation?" She replied knowing his naughty nature.

"Achcha rey wait I'll get something for us!" And she rushed to the kitchen to fetch some tea and snacks.

"Here it is ... Tantanaaa..." She sings, jubilant with the fact that she too did something to make this evening even special.

"Kriyaaa... Are you serious...? There cannot be anything better for us than this  ..." He said with his eyes popped out and jaws opened, looking at what his love had planned for them.

"Moong ki daal ke pakode aur pudine ki chatni...and Ginger tea!!!" He continued.

And it tasted delicious as it had that valued love of his girl in it. Both sat there and chatted for hours till the sky became clear enough.

Isn't few crazy things needed in life to make it more lovable?

Just few minutes ago when rain was about to end he grabbed her by waist and pulled her close and aimed at her parted pulsing with the inflow of warm, sensual blood. And there he was capturing her two swollen, ripe plums with his hungry urgency.

It was a lingering long, drugging kiss. She also kissed him mindlessly. There was no need to talk the kiss said it all. All the light unheard words floated in that chilly air, while the dawning sun appeared in sky, spreading those seven colors in its lap, beautifying the nature and love even more. There was no need left to say "I love you". All the well known feeling said it all, the hearts already whispered into each other's valves how much they loved each other while their lips played with each other.

So how was it ? Hehehe .. You can see how proper Delhi-tee I'm .. Yesterday it rained so heavily and at mid night there was heavy hailstorm ! You cannot imagine how it was ! The whole road in front of my house was covered with a white layer ! I got to see something like this for the first time ever in Delhi !Hehe ! 

Do tell whether you like it or not ! And yes Do not forget to hit the like tab :D

Lods of love

Edited by Incandescence. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AA check karna...

i loved it...

it was so cute and sweet...

a lovely OS...

cute and sweet...

it was so cute moment to see both of them doing a bit for love..

i mean awww... 
Edited by -Vaish- - 11 years ago
anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

unres

cute os
beautiful!!
loved it

Edited by anjalijayan - 11 years ago
d3_rox thumbnail
Pasto...
Superb OS...
Even wanted to see a hailstorm...I've never seen...lucky u...
The update was fab as usually...
I really loved it!!!!:):)
Thanx 4 the PM!!:):)

-Tehmina!!
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was really a cute os
Loved it
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
From one Delhi-Tee to another Delhi-Tee! You know, before even knowing you live in Delhi, as soon as I saw the title, all I could think about the ongoing rains over here. Though it was really- really short, but a treat to read in such a lovely weather! :) Now, you have tempted me into tea and pakodas, and I shall definitely have my share! :P But, truly a magical OS! :D Thanks for the PM! 

Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

From one Delhi-Tee to another Delhi-Tee! You know, before even knowing you live in Delhi, as soon as I saw the title, all I could think about the ongoing rains over here. Though it was really- really short, but a treat to read in such a lovely weather! :) Now, you have tempted me into tea and pakodas, and I shall definitely have my share! :P But, truly a magical OS! :D Thanks for the PM! 

Oh! You too live in Delhi ! πŸ€— Oh! yeah it rains so well here ... The whole day we were praying to get a heavy rain so as our classes could get dismissed but sigh! It didn't rained well today !πŸ˜† But yesterday was Epic !! πŸ˜‰ Ya have them even I'm going to have my share today ... πŸ˜† Thanks a lot ...😊

Originally posted by: -Vaish-

AA check karna...

i loved it...

it was so cute and sweet...

a lovely OS...

cute and sweet...

it was so cute moment to see both of them doing a bit for love..

i mean awww... 

Haan check kiya baby  !

Thankew so much ! :*😳😳 .. You mean Awww I mean awww vaishu 😳. tujhe sochke likha tha ye .. you know *blush blush*... Chai coffee wala OS !πŸ˜†
enrique305 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well update was amazing !!

n coming to rain in delhi 

let me tell to what happened with me yesterday 

after my exam i dropped my friend to her house... we were in her house just talking about random things. Suddenly dark clouds came and my friend suggested me to home as it might rain. I agreed with her and on my why snowfall started and those small pieces of snow started felling on my head they seemed like someone is throwing snow on me. As i reached my home my head was full with and the road was pure white. It was really a wonderful experience. Loved it.
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely πŸ˜ƒ
yahan bhi raining... but olle nhi pade πŸ€ͺ
hayeee... rey is a crazy lover...
meko to laga aate hi usse kriya se daant padegi πŸ˜›
but,,,, kriya ne to khud hi saari preps kar rakhi hai... too gud πŸ€—
ab main kaam--- romance,,,, to compliment the beautiful weather ☺️
Edited by yogini64 - 11 years ago