Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Makkaz... Thank you so much for all the wonderful wishes, prayers and blessings. TongueTongueTongueHugHugHugHug

Wonderful thread with my fav colour blue.. Embarrassed

I m going to dissect the thread. Big smile

First and foremost when I opened the thread it was full of Barun nd Sanaya in my eyes. The pics are all brilliant and awsm.

CUte angel ah?Blushing I wont throw chappals for revealing my age.. I have many akkas here LOLLOL

All my secrets excavated from my Veetukarar.. I know the person behind this!Approve ungaluku kacheri appram vechukarean.. thambi akka nu solli both of you manatha vangify me.. why didnt you edit that food part.. Ouch

OMG Jyo Karthik.. My first love is Tamil THulasi and comes Jyo Karthik and then Arnav Khushi.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. FF writing was inspired by Jyo Karthik but had confidence to write about Arnav Khushi and now directing towards TA & T too. Basically Im inclined to romance athu naala thaanLOLLOL

Ratnaka nods yes to my serial bites va? she is already confused on what serial she is watching so no problem..ROFLROFL

Short temper my weakest pointAngry.. but I have mellowed down a lot esecially after the huge loss. when it comes to someone hurting my friends and sisters I get mad. I have more posessiveness towards Ratna and all my sisters for that matter. Embarrassed

I dont laugh at atinama because I m very well aware that I do more sodapals than her and I have tried more to conceal it. LOL

ShockedShockedShockedShocked Antha dentist matter ellam avar sollitara? iruku avaruku inaiku?Angry aana athu oru periya kathaiSleepy.. ennoda FF vasicha ungaluku puriyum.. Kritikas ku puriyum Wink

The way you all love me, care for me is more than enough to make me smile throughout the day. My day starts with you all and ends with you all. Thank you for being such wonderful flowers of my garden who brings a big grin on my face.

Its different this is the first  time  I missed the call in the early morning  from an important  person wishing me that leaves a deep vacum inside but I m sure I would be blessed by him who is residing somewhere around me. I love him and miss him a lot.

Edited by harhem - 25 January 2013 at 12:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerhopper_oceanPearl.shubbanithyamkvkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ Happy Birthday Haritha ~~ (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Haritha akka! Hug

Superr thread girls, as always!Star

Edited by Hollie24 - 25 January 2013 at 10:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
H3KS - The magical combination of my life who brings smile to my face everyday in the morning. Be it Sneha's morning message, Kritu;'s enquiry about how things went on, DHarshu's loving entry messages and Ratna's outpouring of "kabhi KHushi Kabhi Gham" messages and her happenings. We share everything in that little world of ours. Thanks to the wonderful four who make me feel light and show your warmth when its needed the most. Love u akka nd kutties.

@Ratna - Yea.. the most closest person to me from IF. I remember I have not argued with anyone else in my life other than RatnaLOL. We had fights before but everytime after the fight we feel more closer. Dont feel bad for those bitter moments as I think that made us more closer and understand our values. Thanks for being the wonderful friend and you were the one who made me recover from my loss.Yes I m posessive on you a level more than shammu has for her friendWink wont mind to compete with SHammu on thisLOLLOL

@Kritu - PS made us more close. Bidaai ku badila we made Unbidaai for ourselves... Another pillar of support with her unshaken determination and uncomparable cuteness. She always reminds me if I had a little sister she would be like her. Love you for everything dear. The cutest rose of my garden.

@sneha - cutie pie, kuttie of our gang, over flowing sweetness. Thank u da for the wishes.

@Dharshu  - Baby at heart, will do anything and everything for us like the other kutties. THanks for the wishes da..

@Shemmo - kid at heart, kid sister for me too. Thanks da for the wishes.

@pearl - Thank you da for the wishes...

@vjayam - jayaka.. thanks for the wishes. It got too late to find that I shud call you akka.

@migan - meenuka.. thank you so much for the wishes..

@Tanu - cutie pie.. sweetheart she is .. Thank you so much for the wishes.

@Smiles - eversmiling smiles. Thanks da for the wishes.

@Thendral fan - Esther thank you da for the wishes,

@Shobi - Thanks Shobi/Viswai for the wishes.

@ Shubba - My guru - thank you so much for the wishes.

@ TTFan - Bhagi thanks ma for the wishes..

@Hollie - thanks da kanna for the wishes.

@Jinju - Thank you for the wishes.

@Mini - Thank u for the wishes.

@Gisel - Thank you for the wishes ..It was indeed great writing with u

@Caryn- Thanks ma for the wishes

@maha - Thank you so much for the wishes sir.

@Atinama  - Thank you so much amma  for the wishes.

Last @Hachu and Adu..  I still wonder how you both got into IF... But anyways.. @Hachu - Thank you for being the best half and soulmate to me. Without you Im nothing and I mean it. You have been my strength and will always be.. Love you so much. Adu  my cutie pie had already sang the bday song for me.. and I got loads of kisses as his present..
THese two men make my world.

Thank you everyone once again..Hugs to all Hug

Edited by harhem - 25 January 2013 at 12:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miganvjayamMindFreezerhopper_oceanPearl.nithyamkvkrithikas

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Belated Birthday wishes haritha. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerkrithikasharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Thank you Nithya 

krithikas

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Haritha (Belate thoughLOL).. Hope you had a blast with your friends and family.

Edited by Baki - 27 January 2013 at 7:35am

krithikas

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Party    Party HugMany More Happy Returns
of the  
Birthday Haritha DancingDancingHug

krithikas