Sana K and Vishal K Maintain Distnce at BB Party

Posted: 11 years ago

Sana Khan and Vishal Karwal 'maintain distance' from each other at the Bigg Boss post event party

Sana Khan and Vishal Karwal

Who doesn't love to party? Yes we all do…but sometimes a little emotional unpleasant tweak can leave a sour taste even in a jovial ambience like 'party'.

We are referring to the high profile post event Bigg Boss do. A party was thrown after the show got over wherein every contestant was present.

But what struck everyone's attention was Sana Khan's conscious effort to stay away from Vishal Karwal.

If you guys recall, both these Bigg Boss contestants were very good friends inside the house however, at the party they did not even see eye-to-eye, as per a spruce. While Vishal was busy dancing with Mink Brar and Karishma Kotak, Sana danced her way out with Rajev Paul and Sayantani Ghosh. So what could be the reason for the distance?

Let's see what the source has to say, "Vishal was keen on dating Sana soon after Bigg Boss but then he learnt a few things about her outside the house and he changed his mind. And it's not like he does not want to be friends with her but he preferred maintaining distance at the party."

While the other source went on to state that Sana maintained distance after she was hurt with Vishal's one statement. In the finale week of the show an AV was played where Vishal was seen saying 'Baki ladke tumhare (Sana) piche ghumte honge…par main unme se nahin hoon". The statement irked Sana to the core.

We contacted Vishal but he refused to comment while Sana remained unavailable.

Dost dost na raha… pyaar pyaar na raha folks?

Proves that Vishal has brains 😆
Sana is a very petty minded person ...even in BB house she stopped talking to him ...this is expected from her...she will expect him to apologise for one hour and then will be ready to talk ...but vishal will not as he has seen how close she got to Rajev ... and vishal hates rajev...he definitely will not be friends with her is my guess !!
Thank God vishal has brain.
vishal  has no brains

vishal you want karishma ufff 🤢
vishal is dating karishma now.
he dosnt want to irk his lady love karishma
I'm glad she maintained that distance! 😎 Vishal deserves it for changing his statements every now and then! 
Good for Sana,she deserve much much better partner thn pathetic vishal
I knew this wld happen ... even before Vishal's eviction ...the day he said " i know sana frm outside yet its hard to spend 5 mins with her , u don't know what to talk but with karishma i can talk for 5 hours " 

he was never interested in sana ...in the show he got attracted towards Karishma not sana but BB forced Sana on him and then he got very good excuse ...sana with Rajeev 
Sana is so childish and stupid... I don't care whom she date, but her behaviours r so annoying 😵

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago