Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

ll~Parvarrish Khatti-Meethi Chat Club #14~ll (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll~Parvarrish Khatti-Meethi Chat Club #14~ll (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by Freethinker112

@Chandra

How is Canada? I wanna leave India ASAP, my mentality don't match here, I am like arguing with everybody. LOL How is Canada, do they welcome people or is racist? I have done some research, and it seems Scandinavian countries are the most liberal thinkers.

Aaja yaar, at least I'll have someone who is as confused as me when it comes to God LOLLOL

Canada is wonderful yo, I love it. I say one of the most peace loving and beautiful places around the globe. Racism, discrimination is prevalent everywhere, since human nature can't accept people different than them. Overall, wonderful country where you will come across people from various background and religion. And Toronto is one of the most multicultural places in Canada.

LOL

Yeah, I too have read and heard that it is more welcoming than USA. And yeah, racism is everywhere, I was just saying about whether it's rampant. If I immigrate, it sure will be either there, or somewhere in the Scandinavians.

But on the other hand it feels cowardly to just run from the problems. Being the citizen, i too have duty towards my country. If everyone will eave, who will solve the problems? Ah, this moral dilemma just kills me. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaNeeTLuV

Uff Bhai ab iss mein god ka galthi kya hai?!? Anyways bye

God galti tab karenge jab honge na? LOL I don't believe in his existence. Anyways, this is not the place to debate that.

Bye!

Edited by Freethinker112 - 18 January 2013 at 4:27am

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I say, those who are muslims loves their fellow muslims and Hindus loves hindu etc,
But, maine aaj tak koi aisa muslim nahi daikha joh kahe haan! Hindu bhi achhe log hain...

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 18 January 2013 at 4:29am

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Dragging my post from the previous AT Wink

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Not just today, most of the history. i get where the people who support it for good are coming from, but IMO it has caused much more harm than good.

I agree it has been going on for the longest time, but in today's world, there is more violence, more hatred and religion only makes it more worse.

And I also agree there are people who are peace loving and using religion for the reason it was created in the first place, but there are many who misuse it and add oil to fire AngryAngry

Yeah, it does much more bad than good, so that's why I believe people should just adopt philanthrophism.

-Chandramukhi-

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
@Ahsaan

Maine kabhi generalise hi nahi kiya. Mai ache insaan ko acha kehta hoon, bina mazhab dekhe. Bure Hindus bhi hai, bure Muslims bhi. Ache Hindus bhi hai, ache Msulims bhi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
@FT,
Kyunke India main Muslims zyada hain... Aur Yaha Hindus kam... Islye.. Mujhe pata hai.

-Chandramukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top