Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF~Fettered Affection.chp20.p144 23.8.13 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

u could be right bharti,  i think nakku's nailed it. since hammi mentioned about him getting treatment in jail maybe he still needs it in the outside world. and naku toh unpadh hi kafi gayan deti thi...  inside info lagti hai.

kash agar hum ek writer hotay...imagine the long conversations between dutta and his shrink.Smile
exactly i too arrived at a decision looking at prologue ,waise bhi last FF PR mein hammiee ne bahut gyan deya tha abt army & physioLOLtoh is baar hammiee kispe research karge magar PHD hume milegeLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14tahera57-bharti-twinkle-starHamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF~Fettered Affection.chp20.p144 23.8.13 (Page 5)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

u could be right bharti,  i think nakku's nailed it. since hammi mentioned about him getting treatment in jail maybe he still needs it in the outside world. and naku toh unpadh hi kafi gayan deti thi...  inside info lagti hai.

kash agar hum ek writer hotay...imagine the long conversations between dutta and his shrink.Smile
exactly i too arrived at a decision looking at prologue ,waise bhi last FF PR mein hammiee ne bahut gyan deya tha abt army & physioLOLtoh is baar hammiee kispe research karge magar PHD hume milegeLOL
meri boli naku, meri pyari naku Tongue    iss ek vishay pe 1st thread hojayega agar hammie jaldi disclse nahi kiya toh.  Waise naku ko sssaaab pata hai...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Nakushatahera57twinkle-star

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

nakku it's true we got so much info we learnt things we never knew b4. So this time around my choice of PHD is going to be DONGIRI u do whatever hammie has in store for NakkuBig smile
kal nai course main admission ke liyay ready ho jao. 

Edited by tahera57 - 24 January 2013 at 2:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14Nakusha-bharti-twinkle-star

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

res..
rubbing my eyes,  dont believe this, is this real life.., someone pinch meeeLOL
drama queen.. ah mera pas  will do the honors..Roarrr

Hey hammie,

hellooo bart, we meet again, in another world ,but woh nehi badal  ta hai.. talk about being eternal .Mr. Dutta SP..

What a pleasant surprise! but i luv surprises

Well it was perhaps a need , so have started.. should be interesting to see where this one is heading..I myself am trying to get the hang of this FF..

Firstly congrats on your second shot at an Ff and wish you Goodluck. Im sure you have a great story for us in store as the prologue suggests its gonna be a rocking hardcore don dutta thru n thru..

thanks bart..  for being beside me to kick my butt to get on with it!LOL

So here's welcoming our hero, oye dont be jealous you are n wil always be my hero but for this Ff its him.. n hence i thought it would be apt to add this VM of churailmukhi.. lots of action and thrills. Check this..you wil like it. Hopin your don too takes us on this rollercoaster ride.

now this is my type of Dutta vm.. razor sharp.. many thanks to the maker,and to you for including it in your comment..

So our new don bhao is sadly a juvennile offender and has served his term for the alleged crime of taking his own father's life. That's difficult to digest. Gosh! yeh kuch zyada hi hardcore hogaya LOL    As a result of which im sure he's turned a hardnut n a withdrawn enigma.   Ok, he is grudging his mother for evidencing against him.   Oooh feel for him now, has lost the parental love n care at a crucial time in his life. It must be tuff for him to overcome such a difficult adolescence. Hey where is our heroine naku rani lol... umm interestingly you have yet to introduce her whereabouts, wil have to wait for next friday. Aaah, it feels deja vu in a positive sense, TGI Fridays are back with a BANG !!! Clap

haan you seem to get a feel for FA ..  kuch aisa he hai.. Naku.. gosh ummhh haan woh bhi hai is FF mein.. as Dutta ka love interest.. aye ge woh bhi.. soon..

CHEERS Hammiee n to all readers...YES, me goin wild n crazy lol..

love the cheer girls bart, nakusha , and tahera!LOL.. kerti raho dahmaal.. like itLOL

Thank you hammie, you are the Star of this forum, what with three threads, you have your hands full lady, indebted to you eternally for livening up this forum in such a big way. Luv you, take care, SO no more DB only pyarasa KB, wink wink.. Wink
KB.. I can cope with a big smile..  but billi.. choohaaa... ROARRR.. TERI TU MAIN.LOVE THE  PIXIE.. NAUGHTY LAAGTE HAI..  has to be you...LOL
listen baaaby , thanks so much for your super packed comment.. this FA..has  to be shared ownership.. with much love xxx , as ever  yours hammie.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakushatahera57twinkle-star-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

OMG *faints*
hainnn? bart ke bad thujhe bhi  daura par kiya hai? uthe get up before I chuck ..  a bucket full of  water on you.. hummph!

edited:
Hello..suno aap nay shocks dene main P.hd ki hai kiya LOL
i was literally like this when i came to laagi forum like just another day i found your new ff waiting for me...but the surprise was a pleasent one indeed..so excited that you have started a  new ff...a new story is already giving me butterflies in my stomach
then go and see the doctor.. aagar peit mein gurr gurr ho rehe..LOL..
Congrats on your second ff...im sure we will have great time on this thread too...and jaldi jaldi we'll jump to second thread and so on Big smile

warrie !oyeee bahut jaldi hai thujhe nakusha ke theran..  thread jump kerne ke.. just hold your horses.. ummh donkeys ..LOLphele shroou tu kerne de.   hummhh, now be a good girl and calm down.. ummh thanks for the congrats  warrie tune buniye hai?.. niceBig smile

loved the prologue ..it was so interesting ... ohh dutta has been in prison in offence of killing his own father...and the age mentioned is the one which can leave the mark forever on the mind its like the time whn actually a person forms his personality...must be a real big reason that dutta was forced to take this step.
yes you are right.. haan koi reason tu hoga.. pagal nehi hai dutta.. watch this space.
his mother becoming the eye witness of the murder ummh then they might not to be on good terms too...looking forward to the first chapter so eagerly ...cant wait to read about other charcaters who are part of this ff specially naku and baaji...yeah warrie mera liye bhi getting a feel of this new FF, so I am looking forward  to Proof reading it myself.. for me its the only time I get to read  my work, when working on the draft..
im sure its going to be a great read ...looking forward to next friday ..and yea thursday annots too...like old time:)sure lardki, like tobe consistent in my work  if I can help it.. thanks so much for your lovely comment..with much love xx ,as ever your hammie... Sher NOT  Billi... Bart na mera band bajya.. mind you warrie she's right.. I do go around asking for it..LOLWink
lots of love Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14tahera57Nakusha-bharti-Warda.twinkle-star

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

start as am totally fine now but have exam on 24th and you will update on 25th so will give big comment
hi tammy, fantastic to see  yesssh 24th.. and exams over..Big smileBig smile.. well done lady.. proud of you.. yes.. meri planning for FA.. was to have it up tera exams ke bad..Wink.. sab ke fav . ju hai tu..Big smile.. ok see you back in top form girl.. you deserve this  break... see you with much love xx, as ever yours hammie

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89dilse14Nakushatahera57-bharti-Warda.twinkle-startamanna1391

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Hi hamlet
thanxs sooo much ,me & gang looking frwd to the new FF...Smile
hi sonaaa and gangggBig smile..
haaan tum bolo aur main na maano.. ye tu mushkal tha , so another attempt.. hope you will give it the same love to PR.. FA..  tumhare liye hai.. thanks for your comment, with much love xxhammie.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89dilse14Nakushatahera57-bharti-Warda.twinkle-star

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilse14

hi hamlet

hi.. buzzby...Wink... dilse..dilse reee

sona just buzzed me
i rushed to check Big smile   haaa hoo yep done it.. decided..bahut ho gaya tha beating around the bush..
its true new FF
thanxs
thanks for your comment, with much love xx,as ever yours hammie..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89dilse14tahera57Nakusha-bharti-Warda.twinkle-star

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.