Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF~Fettered Affection.chp20.p144 23.8.13 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 152

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Originally posted by Nakusha

Originally posted by -bharti-

@warda..  Brilliant comments on pg 8  Thumbs Up  i wished you had continued.  
@nakusha.. luvd your comments as well. 
bharti yeh comment mein ke se miss kiyaLOLhammiee ne bola toh dhoone lage..mera comment chod ur comment i wait for just use for tammana on PR thread ,
naku cant stop from expressing what i feel, so just graciously accept my genuine compliments Tongue   tum toh hamesha praise karti rehti sabko toh humko bhi mauka mila hai.Big smile
ab mein kya bolege ..bharti ka jawab naku style ..LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89mirage123uwithtahera57Warda.suhana19-bharti-Hamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF~Fettered Affection.chp20.p144 23.8.13 (Page 16)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
hi hammiee
mein aa gai nice ud Smilehammiee u asked do we miss major ..yeh dutta ka bhi apna style haiBig smile
liking him too ..its all hammiee affect real hero rather heroine is our story writer & LTL & dutta will always remain inspiration ,

dutta went through hell & lost his childhood ...the nightmare scene brought it all & you were very good with it ,the demon of his past & toture had harden him ..slowly getting to know abt his past

hammiee is buliding up past & truth abt why he killed his dad we 'll get to know eventuallySmilesabra for time been

loved the seema ka description LOLdutta kahin kush ho raha hai mera peecha choota,

she did help dutta with job ,maybe desire to have past flame closeby

AS & naku meeting was good ,they jelled so easilylekin dutta ne aa ke apna rang dekha deyaLOLzor zor se chila ke ek tea set tha woh bhi tod deya

naku still remembering the good samaritrian dutta,dutta did make a impact on her ,bob & her conversation was interesting

the icing on cake was mujhe dutta nahin saab bolaLOLLOLhammiee naku ko kabhi bhi dutta bolane ka chance nahin dege.saab bhi acha lagta hai

ab lets see how can naku help our dutta with job & mental well being ke liye doctor kya uska pravachan he kafi hai,ek bar doste toh ho jaiBig smile

i 'm loving the new story Clapas always ur amazinggg hammiee .have a great weekend tc

Edited by Nakusha - 02 February 2013 at 9:48am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89mirage123uwithdilse14tahera57Warda.suhana19-bharti-Hamlet53

FASSBEN

FASSBEN

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

HI Hamlet

Loved the ud. Dutta got a job, Naku and Dutta met again this time in his house. looks like dutta had it bad while he was in jail that not him forget. I like how dutta took and eat the spoon of sweetened curd that was sweet.

Thanks as always can't wait for the next part. Take care

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89mirage123uwithdilse14tahera57Warda.suhana19-bharti-Hamlet53

mirage123

Goldie

mirage123

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
fab udSmilestory is going great ..thanxs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uwithtahera57Warda.Hamlet53

uwith

Goldie

uwith

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
very good ud..dutta went through  trauma & its quite sad...he got a job at seema garage..maybe naku can find a better job for himLOL...ud soon regards uvi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FASSBENsona89dilse14tahera57Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
hey hammie must say you and daya are so good with describing scenes that it makes a readers job a lot easier ..the whole scene comes before the eyes effortlessly thanks to you 
coming up to the update ..surely liking the way its turning up ..dutta's past will not leave him so easily ..it will definitely haunt him and its ..felt really bad for him after knowing what he went through in the jail ..seriously such experiences leave an ever lasting impact on one's mind body n soul ..once again you brought out his emotions well 
seema helping him with a job ..hope she stays in her limits with his oldie and 3 kids 
so tasha meet again and as i said in my previous comment some things don't change and i like them that way for instance dutta losing his temper and breaking things ..then AS n nakku jelling well and the best thing nakku calling him SAHAB ..really i can't imagine her calling him anything else other than sahab 
waiting to know more about his past 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89dilse14tahera57Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

sona89

Goldie

sona89

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Hi Hamlet
liked the UD...Dutta had tragic past...the reason behind his dad murder must be serious...Dutta in jeans reminded of the young innocent dutta of LTL...SmileAS & naku getting along...good for future daughter-in-law...seema giving dutta job...intention doesn't seem goodLOL...dutta met naku was sweet...ud soon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14tahera57Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

dilse14

Goldie

dilse14

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
awesome ud
the ud is slowly growing on usSmile
this dutta is stubborn as ever
naku can tame him
he need help & naku would help him
liking it & waiting for ud

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afzal7861tahera57Warda.Hamlet53

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.