FF~Fettered Affection.chp20.p144 23.8.13 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nakusha

Hi hammie

ayeee naku ,tu ah gaye.. yahan bhi wahan bhi tera he jalwa..

loved your speculations about naku, with tahera, bart, every time i come on line.. i chuckle reading your remarks..πŸ˜†

I just can't belive .pinch me '.ouch it hurts its true πŸ˜†
its true naku tum sab ke demand ke aage had to bow my head.

My amazinggg hammiee you are back with amazing FF ,to commerate ur superb 2 yrs inning

but remember that the success of PR , depended on the love and support of readers like you

I must say dutta isn't anything like our major'its homage to orginal LTL dutta ..it will fill the void FA ka dutta bhi dhamakedaar hai

still getting my own head around DSP.. IN FA.. dehko how he turns out , its early days yet..

Agaz yeh hai toh ..expection has soured ..πŸ‘

hope not.. need you guys .. so read on..we'll make him together..

Hammiee can't wait '.big hug & thanksss😊

i cant to  read your input about he first chapter when it goes up tomm..

thanks for your hamaazzing comment naku, with much love xx as ever yours hammie.

Originally posted by ushankitvc

congrats on ur new ff..ur stories always brings back our MR (dutta bhau) and LTL1 days back to life...nice start...updt soon...thanx fr the pm...
hi ushankitvc, great to see you on the new thread..
thanks for your lovely comment, yes attempting second FF, still  apprehensive   about how this one turns out..  read on to check FA..with much love xx ,as ever yours hammie..

Originally posted by -daya-

high five my dearest baji...
Oh new FF! You never even mentioned it, I didn't even know! oyee mujhe bhi nehi pata tha, it was a knee jerk reaction.. seeing readers wanted yet another FF on the forum.. has to be a good thing to keep the forum ticking away.. so will need your support too, papsi..
Anyway, interesting prologue. So the stage is set and now I'll have to await for the story to begin to unfold. Looking forward to it :)
me pleased you looking forward to it, will put up more when ready. do check out mate, with much love xx ,as ever yours hammie.
Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI Hamlet53
hi fassben , great to see you mate..

I just finish reading Painful Rapture it was really good thanks for coming back with a new FF it sound good can't wait to see how his will be told by you.
really you read PR.. now iam really touched , and you liked it.. thanks ever so much.. it was my first ,so was excited.. now lets see how this one is going to shape up.. do read it.. and tell me along side what you think.. will UD tomm..
thanks so much for your encouraging comment,with much love xx as ever yours hammie
Take care now
Originally posted by tahera57

hi tha' kya baat hai teri.. love your chit chat with naku and bart about what naku could be ..πŸ˜†.. i come on line for mazza from you three ke comments on FA..
 hi hammie nice prologue, love troubled dutta, i'm looking forward to seeing different relationship with his mother . fridays will be fun again. thanks.
troubled dutta me too like , abhi dekho what i can do with his FF.. do check out the first chapter kal.. and i love your vm thread..will post some more today  jab time mila.. thanks for your comments tha'  not just here but every where on FA ,sure they amuse others too ,πŸ˜†  with my much love xx ,as ever yours hammie.
Originally posted by stranger2rose

Hey hammie ...first of all congrats on completing 2 yrs on this forum and its great to see u coming up with a new ff ..very interesting prologue ..looking forward to read more about this brooding ..serious dutta ..lets see how he deals with his life after coming out of the prision
cheers rosie!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒthanks very much for warm congrats, haan yaar completed do saal.. me an oldie now.. so no getting away as a beginner now.. so now going to remain haad mein and act sensible  which i can assure you will be mighty difficult... thanks for reading the prologue.. tomm i put up the first chapter, check it and tell me does it make sense..?πŸ˜†.. waise mera naku tu pata nehi kab wapis le ke aye ge..??? nooerhhh have not forgotten her.. hope tera kam thek chal raha hai..much love xx ,as ever yours hammie

Originally posted by mirage123

hi hamlet
hi mirage... krazzzy kurriπŸ˜†  haan the game has begun again..fifa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i 'm going crazy ...happy actually FF fA is like fifa of our forum...waiting impatiently..thanxs for dedicating all the membersπŸ‘

so happy that you and all your buddies who are so important for me too are pleased.. haan will UD KAL.. FRIDAY.so do read and tell me what you think.. thanks for your lovely comment ..  with much love xx , as ever yours hammie..
Originally posted by jedy25

HI HAMLET
hi jedy.. πŸ˜ƒ brilliant to see you again
thanxs for new FF...we 'll are thankful to you
the prologue is superb ...LTL inspired you...it will have your touch for sure😊
thank you my sweet readers, without your love , and encouragement,jedy, this FF would not be born.. you all are the motivating source,along with LTL1..
waitinggg for friday
yesss and friday it shall be, thanks for your comment, with much love to all xx as ever yours hammie
Originally posted by uwith

thanxsss a ton😊for new FF...the first chapter unfold on friday ...waiting prologue is awesome ..regards uvi
hi uvi, good to see you mate,πŸ˜›
my pleasure , you wanted a new FF so have delivered it with much love, yes do read the first chapter tommorrow.. and let me know how it feels? thanks for the comment, with much love xx  as ever yours hammie.

Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

so hammie back with another FFπŸ˜›
hi ranjuuu , me delighted to see youπŸ˜ƒ
yes back with second try.. fingers crossed..
love to read it...
please do read it, want to know what you think of it
looking forward dear...
i will be UD tommorrow.. thanks for reading and commenting, with much love xx as ever yours hammie.