FF~Fettered Affection.chp20.p144 23.8.13

Posted: 11 years ago

Beloveds, I have accomplished two years at Laagi on India Forums. It was a voyage in which I travelled not alone but with many, who still stand beside me. With their love and support I embarked on my first fan fiction Painful Rapture, and with on going support from many new readers  I completed  it  recently. So here I am with my second fan fiction which I dedicate especially to all new readers who through their shall I say, gentle persuasion chivvied me along to compose yet again. It is a fantastic feeling to learn that all of us even after March 2011 when LTL1 ceased as a show, still continue to share a common vision concerning the Eternal Love story of Dutta and Nakusha, Tasha for many of us. So beloveds, here's to those lovers again! let's make dreams...Hamlet53~ 18.1.13            

Fettered Affection

Mishal Raheja as Dutta Patil

Prologue

Dutta ShreeRam Patil was his name, but to the inmates of the institutionalized reformatory, he was known as Bhao.. Initially, his entry within the custodial environment was that of a juvenile offender. Primarily shock emanated at his offence, that of murdering his biological father. Due diligence was exercised, and henceforth he was sectioned off from society in an age appropriate remand centre, ..till it was considered feasible and within the demands of litigation, that he be moved to a young serious offenders centre. As Dutta's age progressed, so did his cordoned off venues. Never was he allowed to form in depth bonds with any inmates. Nonetheless in the early stages, the benefit of doubt was always bestowed upon him, regarding his crime. consideration was allowed towards  his tender adolescent age of rising seventeen  years. Additionally taken into account was circumstantial evidence during court proceedings, that Dutta's  action was prompted by the accidental death of his father, rather than cold blooded premeditated murder.. However a crime had been committed and the fair hand of the law had prevailed, and subsequently he was meted out a term of seven years in prison. His mother had been a prime witness and had given an eye witness account of the action. Although she had saved him from a death sentence by her evidence, he still held her responsible for spending a term in prison. He was called Bhao, due to his soft centre within a tough exterior.. there was a certain aura and largeness of character around him, his word stood, he made the susceptible feel protected. But, amongst all this, he alongside contained a gamut of negative emotions of which rage was a significant one. As part of the prison services, he had experienced sessions of psychotherapy which were geared to assist him in the near future to overcome issues that could provide impediments for him and prevent him from living life as a mentally healthy human being. His, obedient, and amenable attitude towards inmates, and overall up right conduct proved beneficial towards shortening his term ,and he was released six months earlier than the due termination date of the prison sentence. Today was the day he left the prison as a free man... Hamlet53.. to be continued..   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

INDEX 

chapter 1 "what's past is prologue" p.8

chapter 2 "Out damned spot!" p.15

chapter 3 "Life's fitful fever p.21

Chapter 4"to sleep,perchance to dream" p.31

chapter 5 "Vale of years p.39

chapter 6, anger is~"all the infections that the sun sucks up p.44

chapter 7,"thinking too precisely on the event" .p 50

chapter 8,"sigh no more,ladies,sigh no more".p 62

chapter9,"put money in thy purse".p70

chapter 10,"Vaulting Ambition".p.76

chapter 11,"Dancing Days".p.81

chapter 12,"and thus I clothe my naked villainy"p.86

chapter 13,"out,out,brief candle, life 's but a walking shadow" p.93

chapter 14,"Love comforteth like  sunshine after Rain"p.97

chapter 15,"More in sorrow than in anger",p.105

chapter 16,"All that glitters is not gold"p. 112

chapter 17,"a thousand times goodnight" p.121

chapter 18,"there is something rotten in the state of Denmark"[ Shakespeare], p.127

chapter 19,"trippingly on the tongue",p.136

Chapter 20,"Let the world slip.."p.144

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
res..
rubbing my eyes,  dont believe this, is this real life.., someone pinch meeeπŸ˜†

Hey hammie,

What a pleasant surprise! but i luv surprises

Firstly congrats on your second shot at an Ff and wish you Goodluck. Im sure you have a great story for us in store as the prologue suggests its gonna be a rocking hardcore don dutta thru n thru..

So here's welcoming our hero, oye dont be jealous you are n wil always be my hero but for this Ff its him.. n hence i thought it would be apt to add this VM of churailmukhi.. lots of action and thrills. Check this..you wil like it. Hopin your don too takes us on this rollercoaster ride.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL3HHPouam8&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/YOUTUBE]

So our new don bhao is sadly a juvennile offender and has served his term for the alleged crime of taking his own father's life. That's difficult to digest. Gosh! yeh kuch zyada hi hardcore hogaya πŸ˜†    As a result of which im sure he's turned a hardnut n a withdrawn enigma.   Ok, he is grudging his mother for evidencing against him.   Oooh feel for him now, has lost the parental love n care at a crucial time in his life. It must be tuff for him to overcome such a difficult adolescence. Hey where is our heroine naku rani lol... umm interestingly you have yet to introduce her whereabouts, wil have to wait for next friday. Aaah, it feels deja vu in a positive sense, TGI Fridays are back with a BANG !!! πŸ‘

CHEERS Hammiee n to all readers...YES, me goin wild n crazy lol..

Thank you hammie, you are the ⭐️ of this forum, what with three threads, you have your hands full lady, indebted to you eternally for livening up this forum in such a big way. Luv you, take care, SO no more DB only pyarasa KB, wink wink.. πŸ˜‰

Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago
OMG *faints*
edited:
Hello..suno aap nay shocks dene main P.hd ki hai kiya πŸ˜†
i was literally like this when i came to laagi forum like just another day i found your new ff waiting for me...but the surprise was a pleasent one indeed..so excited that you have started a  new ff...a new story is already giving me butterflies in my stomach
Congrats on your second ff...im sure we will have great time on this thread too...and jaldi jaldi we'll jump to second thread and so on πŸ˜ƒ

loved the prologue ..it was so interesting ... ohh dutta has been in prison in offence of killing his own father...and the age mentioned is the one which can leave the mark forever on the mind its like the time whn actually a person forms his personality...must be a real big reason that dutta was forced to take this step.
his mother becoming the eye witness of the murder ummh then they might not to be on good terms too...looking forward to the first chapter so eagerly ...cant wait to read about other charcaters who are part of this ff specially naku and baaji...
im sure its going to be a great read ...looking forward to next friday ..and yea thursday annots too...like old time:)
lots of love πŸ€—
Edited by Warda. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Warda.

OMG *faints*
warda here let me help you, wake up,   sprinkling some water on you,  sorry its cold i know πŸ˜†... looks like hammie is in some mood today, vengeful.πŸ˜”   she's conveniently dumped us out of her new Ff    
start as am totally fine now but have exam on 24th and you will update on 25th so will give big comment

Hi hamlet
thanxs sooo much ,me & gang looking frwd to the new FF...😊

hi hamlet

sona just buzzed me
i rushed to check πŸ˜ƒ
its true new FF
thanxs

Hi hammie

I just can't belive .pinch me ….ouch it hurts its true πŸ˜†

My amazinggg hammiee you are back with amazing FF ,to commerate ur superb 2 yrs inning

I must say dutta isn't anything like our major…its homage to orginal LTL dutta ..it will fill the void FA ka dutta bhi dhamakedaar hai

Agaz yeh hai toh ..expection has soured ..πŸ‘

Hammiee can't wait ….big hug & thanksss😊

Originally posted by -bharti-

warda here let me help you, wake up,   sprinkling some water on you,  sorry its cold i know πŸ˜†... looks like hammie is in some mood today, vengeful.πŸ˜”   she's conveniently dumped us out of her new Ff    
bharti chill yaar ...hammiee humein dump kare ho he nahin sakta..hum hum hai
πŸ˜†
chal ab khush ho new FF😊

forgot to write bharti ur our maal & hammiee as always u r amazinggg😊
Edited by Nakusha - 11 years ago
congrats on ur new ff..ur stories always brings back our MR (dutta bhau) and LTL1 days back to life...nice start...updt soon...thanx fr the pm...