Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Imam hate Niki boy,paul pahcino and sana (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

john_sanj

john_sanj

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Imam is a mental guy who changes his statement after 5mint. I pitty his family who actully live with him. He should be ashamed of liking urvashi as she hit his photo with shoes and even said so many bad things about him. Just becoz urvashi is winner and got 50laks imam is being pupy. Urvashi dosent care about this mental guy. As far as his liking is with vishal, vishal called him mental ill but now he likes vishal so strange. What did sana do???? Campare to others in BB only sana respected that mental guy. Just becoz sana and vishal r not in talking terms so imam is liking vishal. This guy is not only mental but cheap as well. No wonder he has spent all his life alone. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chingaari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imam hate Niki boy,paul pahcino and sana (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
And I am sure the feeling is mutual...Ying Yang

-Viewer-

-Viewer-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I have followed this show to end and watched everyones live chat..

Now when the show is over its easy to say a lot of things..Atleast all the housemates are saying same thing about Imam out what they said in the house..Lot of things happened which were not shown..

Actions speak louder than words..When being in the house saying all good things things about urva then imam tried his antics on her .Do you think he would mean it now..

I don't think Imam really like urvashi ..He was just trying to be the good image of his which we have seen now and then...I feel the only reason today imam is ready to let go of it is because probably someone from his family would have said or he is very angry at delu for yesterdays comment as he dint expect from her...

Now he does not have to back his words by actions so its easy to say now..So I wont believe this now..

The show is over.. So I would leave this here..

Edited by -Viewer- - 18 January 2013 at 1:26pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.