Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Imam hate Niki boy,paul pahcino and sana (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

ravibans

Goldie

ravibans

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Tehreem Ali
hi imam i would like to ask you which bb6 contestant you liked the most in the house and with whom you are gonna stay in touch with??
Imam A Siddique
I like 3 people- Urvashi, even if she said anything bad about me..im willing to forgive and forget. 2.) Santosh bhai- Santosh, me and Vishal have had the best time in the house kyuki hamne bohot entertainment diya. He should've stayed with me. Santosh chale gaye kisi 1 madam ki wajah se. He has entertained me with Filmy Swami.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

likedashdgr8.Shayari.-Ratzz-Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imam hate Niki boy,paul pahcino and sana (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ravibans

Goldie

ravibans

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
omg wht imam meant in last line ?
Imam firstly congratulations for being in top 2 and winning 15 lacs... i must tell u that u were the most talented and the best entertainer of bb6. my only question to u is... wen u were in secret room, sana did not say anything bad about u, she just said one thing about sapna which i think made u angry on her... bt u shud understand that sapna has said 100's of bad things abt sana so wt if sana said one.. u mis behaved with each n evry frnd of sana whether it b ashu, del, rajeev or vishal... bt still sana maintained her relation wid u n never mis behaved with u or spoke to u rudely then y did u do that wid her????? she was the one who supported u in cake issue and moreover she was always good to u.., though evry1 else in the house bitched abt u.. i used to follow livefeed and never saw her bitching abt u... she wasn't happy with ur eviction she was just shocked by the way u were kidnapped... dont u regret ur behaviour with her as she was the real gem and a sweetheart in the house... she did not change her relation wid any1 based on wt third person thinks abt her friends... plz do reply... hope to get a positive response... good luck for ur future and also hope to c u as a judge in some reality show...
Imam A Siddique
Sana had said ki isne kabhi 5 lakh dekhe nahi hai and boodha kabhi dekhega bhi nahi..i just wanted to ask ki Sana ke career ka agla padaav kya hai aur aap paise kaise kamane wali hoon

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Amfundaalexstarashdgr8-Ratzz-.Shayari.Samraat_92--DewDrops--

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Imam always say such sweet things abt urvashi even after that bhadaas task in which urvashi stooped so low and hit his dummy with the shoes...this itself shows that what a great guy Imam is ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ratzz-

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravibans

i dnt knw why he angry with sana 

Kshitij Rai
No doubt u r a full package of entertainment and provoking others was ur strategy nd i really liked it but i was unable to understand why u were so angry with sana, as she was the only one who was friendly with u at that when others were against u?
Imam A Siddique
Kaun? Kya? next question
ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alexstar-Ratzz-

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
imam is "do din ki chadni" hype around him r gonna finish in few dayz ,now he is going too much..again becoming very irritating

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
wowww imam rocks

D3_4life

IF-Stunnerz

D3_4life

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravibans

Tehreem Ali
hi imam i would like to ask you which bb6 contestant you liked the most in the house and with whom you are gonna stay in touch with??
Imam A Siddique
I like 3 people- Urvashi, even if she said anything bad about me..im willing to forgive and forget. 2.) Santosh bhai- Santosh, me and Vishal have had the best time in the house kyuki hamne bohot entertainment diya. He should've stayed with me. Santosh chale gaye kisi 1 madam ki wajah se. He has entertained me with Filmy Swami.

Sapna ??? why he didn't named her ?

perfectlystill

Goldie

perfectlystill

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshan-

Oh, shut up! I can call him whatever I like. You can respect him all you want. I am weirded out to see people supporting his antics.

It isn't about respecting Imam, it is about not being homophobic. What you said would still be homophobic if you used it for Nik and I would still call it out even though I definitely don't respect Niketan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

likedLovesLowCultureChingaariSamraat_92D3_4life

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.