Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Good analysis Shikha. 👏

Ashu is feeling very insecure and this is making him lonely but when Nidhi objected he realized his mistake. Good and thank God! 😛  Atleast he admitted he needed her the next morning... he loves her so much and cannot stay away from her but then when he is worried he always says something without thinking about its impact! 

Your thinking about BBs decision came true as AShu said the same thing. Don;t know is they will show an operation and they still have to wait for SK to recover before that. But I feel now if operation will happen it will be something forced like maybe BB will have a stroke and they will be forced to consider surgery. And yes, Nidhi will be the one to encourage Ashu. Lets see how they proceed, but for now looks as if BB will insist on having a good time and do some stuff he always wanted to do before dying! 😊
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Shikha!Yeh mu ka silsila toh chalta hi rahega Ashni ki zindagi mein...Loved teh tea sharing yesterday.. was highlight of the episode for me!
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Shikhaji!! 👍🏼

Agreed with you: Nidhi is an impulsive character and believes in taking immediate action - no planning-ahead like Ashu and this sometimes puts her in beneficial conditions!! 😃

Ashu always gets panic due to his inner insecurities since childhood and in frustration he always forgets the golden words:"Think before you speak". The previous night, the same thing happened again & the dialogue of what is her requirement in the house, though came as a hat-trick but had a great impact on Ashu and it set him straight instantaneously!! Good that Ashu immediately realized his mistake and apologized to her. 😃 But, Nidhi has again got hurt very badly by Ashu's statements & I dont think she is over that hurt as yet as the next morning she maintained a rather straight face when Ashu was telling her about how lucky he was to have her by his side in all these etc. Till now, in such scenes, she used to stop the matter with "Aisi koi baat nahi hai" & "aapko mafi mangane ki zarurat nahi hai" kinda dialogues, which didnt happen this time. Despite her being hurt, though, I am sure Nidhi would never leave Ashu however hurt she might be. (unless CVs impose a forceful illogical separation) And, that too in this time of crisis when it's BB's life which is at risk, she would never leave Ashu fight the battle alone and will never leave BB alone too.

I also have been thinking the same that right now Ashu lacks courage and hope but eventually Nidhi will be successful in convincing him and he himself will decide to operate on BB. He will be successful in that surgery and BB will get back to MM all cured!! That way, the CVs might show Ashu playing the role of an indebted son to a father-like figure to him who gave him such a decent life. This surgery will provide him a chance to pay at least some debt of BB by giving him a new life!! Let's see how the story unfolds next week.😊
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post Shikha. Nidhi ke thoughts aur action eksaath hote hai. Ashu ko ye baa tab tak samaz jani thi. "Nidhi tumne phirse baaji maar li" bol ke jealous hote ka kya matlab hai? Aaise karnamose MU badhte hai. Edited by lee_Ashni - 11 years ago