Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
So finally we know that BB track is only bcoz to create ashni MU . As there is a new MU everyday between them n will be there for some time in future . 

Few days back i made a post to make a guess about the reason behind BB track n posted 3 options ..baby track , ashni MU and to teach a lesson to DD ...so now its out that the reason is ashni MU . Wink

N cvs r showing the same reason which i posted that MU will happen both for personal n professional reasons...as they both will fight over the way of treatment n who will stay with BB at house ...n to my surprise cvs completely copied my guess Tongue exactly similar LOL 

chalo koi nahi ...so as 1 thing is also confirmed that yes ashu is getting insecure of nidhi - BB bonding  n that's y he is behaving wrong with nidhi again ... Confused
the way he said that tumne bazi maar li n mera hai hi kaun BB ke siwa ...showed his jealousy , anger n ya pain too . 

ab kya karein nidhi young hai n fast bhi ...ashu jab tak sochta hai nidhi kar bhi deti hai LOL n there jhagda was very common lol ...nidhi 's line that "phir main is ghar mein kay kar rahi hoon" ...was third time repeated LOL n worked on ashu again LOL he instantly apologised ..n even in d morning he accepted that agar wo ghar par rehta bhi to bhi wo nahi kar pata jo nidhi kar rahi hai Smile

so good part that MU comes n goes ...without creating bigger problems ...which is ok . 
loved that tea sharing scene ...awww Clap 

n about operation ..as i said yesterday BB will say no ...so ditto happened .. n reasons r obvious . n now i still think that ashu will decide to do operation on his own to see BB's tough condition ...chalo let's see kya hota hai ...but MU KA SILSILA is gonna be there for some time . 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496andkanvidyasabdepreetalLuvRanJishaz2009kaks0211vyomanniniborn2ruleKrrish4Yourajanigandha26Mithalee02sonyjknumttrocksparmarAnidhirohandebaparna77rrdsuaardhan-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Silsila MU ka ..." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

andkan

Goldie

andkan

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
.ashu jab tak sochta hai nidhi kar bhi deti hai 

well saidLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19rajanigandha26sonyjknumnidhirohan-deepali17-

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
nice post babes Clap and for the title of ur post " silsila ye Mu ka kpji ne na rukne diya...OH...na ruka na rukega ye Mu ka silsila shikha...oh shikhaji iski aadat tu daalo shikaji"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
kya post hai shikha mazzaa aagayaaLOL

mai soch hi rahee thee koi post aaayee aur mai masti suru karuuLOLpar tumnee sikha sabsee pehlee bazzee maar leeeROFL(ashu ka dialouge)LOL

hamare nidhi toh bazigaar hai...bazzze maar letee haiLOLashu ji roonee mai busy hotee hai..baazee hath se nikaal jaate haiROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19vyomanrajanigandha26ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
very good post shikha.Nidhi sochti hai kya?she always put it action.Aur ashutosh toh har baat ke liye second verification maangta hai.Lekin yeh MU toh ab hona hi nahi chahiye.sirf nok-zok honi chahiye.Not mu.ab mu shabd se hansi aati hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19rajanigandha26

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Nice analysis Shikha...Many of ur guesses are coming right...Big smile.

Nidhi 's line that "phir main is ghar mein kay kar rahi hoon" ...was third time repeated  n worked on ashu again  - 
Yes - whatever Ashu says - he is in no position to be staying without Nidhi...& even if Nidhi has said this - it is also true that she cannot stay away from Ashu...now their relationship and bonding has reached such a stage that they cannnot be without each other...
so good part that MU comes n goes ...without creating bigger problems ...which is ok .
yes - small tiffs and MUs will always be there - and it is acceptable..Big smile

n about operation ..as i said yesterday BB will say no ...so ditto happened .. n reasons r obvious . n now i still think that ashu will decide to do operation on his own to see BB's tough condition
This is a possibility Shikha..till now I have been thinking that BB will agree for the surgery on his own - but after reading ur post I feel that Ashu might also subsequently change his mind and go in for the option to try & lessen Baba's pain...Yest he had not witnessed Baba in pain - Nidhi had and she was all the more advocating for surgery becos of that...same effect may come on Ashu also...and if Ashu agrees for the surgery - Baba will not say No...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496SHIKHA19rajanigandha26sonyjknumttrocks-deepali17-

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Good post, shikha!. If ashu will do operation on BB is smething we can only guess..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19rajanigandha26sonyjknum

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Good post Shikha !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19rajanigandha26-deepali17-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.