Was Suraj misleading?

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well i completely agree that Suraj had no idea about Amita's crush on him . But y was he saying comments like "i like people who eat sweets a lot " .Unmistakeably he had pointed to Amita many times. Even her friends felt so.

Suraj later on asks her to sit in front seat along with him. Ok i understand they are friends but since Amita was uncomfortable he should have let her choose the seat.

Again while on the beach. When Suraj's hand came over Amita's she was blushing , he could have taken it at that moment but he dint.

So is Suraj to be blamed for Amita's over likeness towards him or is it just that Suraj is just trying to bond to Amita as a friend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that Suaj was doing those things but it depends on how one interprets it. Amita took it in the wrong way. She thought that Suraj was doing it as he loves her. It was suraj's fault for sending those signals thorugh these actions and Amita took it in the wrong way.
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
At first, he seemed like a creep. As in the way he told Amita about she can pay him later, like I said before. I do think that he was misleading her, like stringing her along to get to Preity. But on the other hand, I think Amita is just too naive and misunderstood it as love as well. ðŸ˜•
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Certain dialogues of Suraj were misleading.anybody in amitha's place would have understood it her way.
SHARVANI thumbnail
Yeah suraj was misleading amita
His gestures misleaded her
Its.98%his fault
He held amita"s hand on their coffee date
N he took amita" s no like a despo from her bro
N called her on an outing but it seemed as if he is
Asking her on a date
N these wud mislead any girl
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar i agree too..but as we all knw in serials pehle toh yeh sab aise hi show karte ke viwers ko shak na ho..but baad mein situation ko hi badal dhalte hai..its just a trick
wildire thumbnail
He was following the simple rule, "Laadki ko patana hai toh phele uski SAHELI ko patao"..!!
He used Amita, to be a bridge to Preeti!!
ayman111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys does anyone know if suraj is actually the hero or is someone else
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=-najmeen-]
Well i completely agree that Suraj had no idea about Amita's crush on him . But y was he saying comments like "i like people who eat sweets a lot " .Unmistakeably he had pointed to Amita many times. Even her friends felt so.

Suraj later on asks her to sit in front seat along with him. Ok i understand they are friends but since Amita was uncomfortable he should have let her choose the seat.

Again while on the beach. When Suraj's hand came over Amita's she was blushing , he could have taken it at that moment but he dint.

So is Suraj to be blamed for Amita's over likeness towards him or is it just that Suraj is just trying to bond to Amita as a friend.
[/QUOTE
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YAH
Sammy235 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea but now what wil happen? Who is amita's life partner? Suraj ya koi aur?