Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Well i completely agree that Suraj had no idea about Amita's crush on him . But y was he saying comments like "i like people who eat sweets a lot " .Unmistakeably he had pointed to Amita many times. Even her friends felt so.

Suraj later on asks her to sit in front seat along with him. Ok i understand they are friends but since Amita was uncomfortable he should have let her choose the seat.

Again while on the beach. When Suraj's hand came over Amita's she was blushing , he could have taken it at that moment but he dint.

So is Suraj to be blamed for Amita's over likeness towards him or is it just that Suraj is just trying to bond to Amita as a friend.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31RaleighbcatZAHARA.-Ritu567-SHARVANIohmygodurgreatChocolateQueen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was Suraj misleading?" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ritu567-

Coolbie

-Ritu567-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I agree that Suaj was doing those things but it depends on how one interprets it. Amita took it in the wrong way. She thought that Suraj was doing it as he loves her. It was suraj's fault for sending those signals thorugh these actions and Amita took it in the wrong way.

ZAHARA.

Coolbie

ZAHARA.

FF Forum Graphicer, Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
At first, he seemed like a creep. As in the way he told Amita about she can pay him later, like I said before. I do think that he was misleading her, like stringing her along to get to Preity. But on the other hand, I think Amita is just too naive and misunderstood it as love as well. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-

ohmygodurgreat

Goldie

ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Certain dialogues of Suraj were misleading.anybody in amitha's place would have understood it her way.

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Yeah suraj was misleading amita
His gestures misleaded her
Its.98%his fault
He held amita"s hand on their coffee date
N he took amita" s no like a despo from her bro
N called her on an outing but it seemed as if he is
Asking her on a date
N these wud mislead any girl

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
yaar i agree too..but as we all knw in serials pehle toh yeh sab aise hi show karte ke viwers ko shak na ho..but baad mein situation ko hi badal dhalte hai..its just a trick

...Mithuz...

IF-Rockerz

...Mithuz...

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
He was following the simple rule, "Laadki ko patana hai toh phele uski SAHELI ko patao"..!!
He used Amita, to be a bridge to Preeti!!

ayman111

Groupbie

ayman111

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
hey guys does anyone know if suraj is actually the hero or is someone else

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.