Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Gauri-

IF-Dazzler

-Gauri-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Part 2

I felt Bitto's hand brushing against my cheeks as she woke me up. With a lot of difficulty, I opened my eyes and yawned loudly. My eyes hurt because of all the crying I had done in the washroom.

"Miu?"

"Haan?"

"You miss Baragaon na?"

"Yes, I do. I had papa there and friends and'"

"Prithvi?"

His name made me sit upright. The hole in my chest was pulling me towards it and I clutched my chest hard. Finally, I spoke, "What about him?"

"You miss him, Miu. And it is natural. You both were staying under one roof and although there was no sexual contact'"

She went on speaking and I lost myself, remembering the details of yesterday's doings. His kisses, his touches, his voice- his manly voice- and his hold, all came back to me. I could remember the way he moaned when I kissed the length of his neck. The way he pulled me close to him after he convinced me to go back. The look of need, WANT in his eyes when my hands unbuttoned his kurta.

I missed him. I love him. I want him. ONLY him. My feelings for him increased the minute he kissed me. But now I HAD to love Akash- something that now seemed very difficult.

"Miu, Miu?! Are you listening to me?" Bitto was shaking me and I wiped the tears of my eyes.

"Ya, I am fine. I just'"

"Thinking about him, right? He is a good boy, Miu, but isn't the one you can live with forever. How are you going to live your life without luxouries, comfort and with a man who isn't educated? How would you be able to cope up with it all? How-"

I flashed my eyes at her, full of tears and anger, "How would I live?! You SAW me living there! You saw that I was getting used to it! I was adapting to the changes! I don't need a man who will just provide me with luxuries. I don't need someone who will sing songs to be all the time! I want someone I LOVE! I LOVE PRITHVI! I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND YOU..!!"

"It could be infac-"

"Don't you dare tell me that it was infactuation! I realized the reason why I didn't feel the sparks with Akash. I was going to get married to the WRONG guy! I loved Akash, but wasn't IN love with him! With Prithvi, everything was different. He never treated me like a delicate china piece. He taught me how to live in the village. He showed me how difficult life can be. He taught me HOW to love! And you are asking me to forget about him?"

I felt Bitto's grasping my hand tightly, "You are getting married to Akash and that is FINAL!"

And for one second, I couldn't see my Bitto. It was like she had disappeared and an all new lady had taken her place

I felt the soft material of the dupatta resting on my forehead and sighed. Today was THE day of my marriage. To Akash. The only person I discussed about Prithvi was with my best friend, Khyati. She understood how I was feeling at the moment. My bitto changed completely after that day. I lost her after my confession about loving Prithvi.

Khyati entered the room and looked at me with sad eyes. Suddenly, she dropped some lemon juice on me.

"Oh God! I am SO sorry! Come with me, Miu! I will wash the stain off!"

Once we were out of the room, she began running with me.

"Khyati, what are you doing?" I said while panting.

"Making you run away to the station! You are going to Baragaon, now! And you WILL get your Prithvi back!"

"What?!" I said but went on running.

We reached the back door and she pulled me to her car. Starting the engine, she began driving and I closed my eyes.

The drive was short and we ran upto the platform.

"Here is your ticket! And here is your suitcase!" she said handing me a suitcase which I didn't even notice and a ticket. "Now go! Your soulmate is waiting for you! And don't worry, I will manage everything here- after all, you are my sister, na!"

I got in the train and looked at her.

"Thank you Khyati. I feel bad about running away, but there is nothing else we can do! Bitto won't listen to me."

"Go and sit, Miu! No need to thank me!"

I smiled at her and went to sit and the train started to move. I closed my eyes and prayed that everything would be fine'.

The train ride was taking longer than I expected. Infact, it was taking forever! I began to think about Prithvi and closed my eyes- his possessive hold, the love in his eyes when he made me feel his heartbeat, the lust in his eyes when we were trying to get rid of our clothing'it isn't easy to forget all that!

"BARAGAON, BARAGAON!"I heard a man scream and jumped out of my trance- I was there! Quickly, grabbing my suitcase, I ran outside. All of a sudden, people became quiet- Data's daughter was back. Again.

Ignoring them, I went to a man with a jeep similar to Prithvi's.

"Bhaiya, Baragaon chaloge?"

He nodded and I sat down. The jeep bagan to move.

"You are Data's daughter, right? The one who got married to Prithvi bhaiya?"

I nodded, "Yes. And now I am back. I am NOT leaving this village now. I left everything here- everything that I have always wanted. I can't let go now."

"You came back for Prithvi bhaiya, na?"

I nodded and smiled at the man.

"Your Jodi was made in heaven. Nothing can separate both of you. I know how hurt both of you must've felt when you left the village. But I am sure that you shall have a happy married life! We have reached the haveli."

I looked at him, puzzled.

"Prithvi Bhaiya is inside. And you are not paying for this ride, bhabhiji! Parivaar wale kya paisa denge?!

"Thank you so much!" I said and ran inside but what I saw made me hide behind a pole.

"I am sorry, Data, but I am not getting married again. Meera was, is and forever will be everything to me. I can't marry Sunehri."

"Prithvi, you HAVE to marry me! I can't live without you, I shall die!"

"I am dying as well, Sunehri. Every minute without Meera is killing me! But I HAVE to live!"

His words made me cry, I couldn't belive that there was someone who loved me so much!

Facing my back to them, I said loudly, "You are right Prithvi, you aren't getting married to Sunehri."

Everyone became quiet. After a few moments, Sunehri spoke, "Who the HELL are you? How dare you interfere in our family matter?"

"Listen miss, I am interfering because I am a huge part of Prithvi's life- I am his wife!" I said and turned around. Everyone was shocked, surprised! I looked at Prithvi, who had tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying, love? I am here- here for you! And I am not going back! I came running, running from my wedding." I said and ran upto him.

He touched my cheek and held my hands in his shaky ones. Realisation struck him, "You ARE really here?! I am not hallucinating?!"

"No, I am really here, my Rambo Singh." I said and we moved close to each other and were just about to kiss each other when I found myself flying across the room. I was pinned to a wall and Sunehri held my throat, strangling me.

"I won't let you have him, you-"

"Stop it!" Prithvi said and ran towards us. He grabbed hold of Sunehri's hands and pushed her behind. At the same time, he engulfed me in his arms.

"How DARE you touch her?! She is my WIFE! And I can't wait longer now. Data, please let us go."

We almost ran to his jeep with the entire family behind us. He pushed me against it and kissed me hard and lovingly. We broke apart too soon.

"Mandir now. I can't wait to wed you."

Without another word, he pulled me towards the drivers' seat where I looked at him, confused. To my surprise, he lifted me and made me sit on his lap! I blushed and looked away.

"I know that I am acting like a mad man but I have had enough!"

We drove all the way to the temple and he picked me in his arms. Setting me down, we ran to the temple where we saw Panditji sitting. Within 4 hours we were married- Panditji did my kanya daan!

The long wait was now over. I was sitting on the bed with the ghunghat on my head. I went to look outside the window at the full moon feeling extremely happy- my life was complete now!

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me and began to plant kisses on the length of my neck. I silently moaned, throwing my head back. He made me face him and look into his eyes.

"Tumne meri nafrat kii junoon dekhi hain, abh mere pyaar ka junoon dekhogi! Jis insaan ne aaj tak kissi se pyaar nahi kiya, voh sirf ek insaan ko humesha ke liye pyaar karega. I will love you till the day I live'"

I couldn't control myself and crushed my mouth to his. He carried me bridal style and pushed me against a wall. In a quick frenzy, we removed our clothes. While he explored the length of my neck, I unbuttoned his kurta and pushed it off. He undid the dori of my blouse and unpinned the dupatta from my hair. Then, we kissed each other while removing my jewellery. We were keeping everything on the table next to us.

Soon, he opened my hair, letting my wavy hair free. I tugged at his hair and he set us on the bed. He looked in my eyes as he peeled off the blouse and my lehenga.

"Oh God, you are so beautiful'" his lips moved down, kissing my chest and paying extra attention to the sensitive spots, biting and marking me as his.

"Don't stop! Please!" I writhed against the blankets, trying to guide him to my womanhood.

"All in good time."

I couldn't believe that this was real. He was really here. I kissed him hard before he slid down my body to my womanhood, paying attention to it. Something snapped inside me for the first time and I knew what it was.

I rolled us over and loved his body. We seemed to fit together. I peeled off his dhoti and looked at him naked for the first time- he was so handsome. I loved every bit of his skin. He moaned when I paid attention to his manhood.

Soon, we were lying on the bed, him on top of me, kissing deeply. He spent more 2 hours just loving me, worshipping me.

"You are a goddess, Meera, I can't take your virtue without loving you'"

"I have had enough wait, please make love to me Prithvi!"

He looked in my eyes and began to enter me slowly. I bit my lip, trying not to feel the pain.

"Almost there, love, it is going to hurt."

He slid past my barrier and I gasped loudly. We looked at each other with tears in our eyes. We moved, gently. I couldn't believe that this was my Prithvi. The man who detested me was now loving me. And not only mentally, but physically as well.

We moved faster and faster until I snapped again and saw stars. Prithvi stilled inside me and then collapsed on top of me. My legs wrapped around him, holding him in place.

The next day, Akash and Bitto came to Baragaon, searching for me. When they came to our house, Bitto nearly fainted. The reason being that Prithvi and I were about to make love again while I was sitting on his lap! But we were clothed- only that Prithvi's kurta was on the floor and my hair was open!

I apologized to them. Bitto never forgave me, but Akash did. Although Bitto was staying at Baragaon now permanently, she didn't talk to me again. She accepted out marriage though.

Prithvi was an excellent lover. He was cheesy and corny and at the same time he could claim me as his ANYWHERE! We were very happy- finally wedded and loving each other! I was exteremely happy to be Mrs. Meera Prithvi!

I never knew that falling in love would be this intense, the reason being that we hated each other because Aisi Nafrat, Toh Kaisa Ishq?! But it was out Junoon which made us fall in love unconditionally!

Edited by pkyekrox - 18 February 2013 at 4:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash534anusha.nushunforgetable112monalikaprincessaaliyarsk16liza81Absoluvsnehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Falling in love. Part 2(final pt), page 3 (Page 3)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.nush

anusha.nush

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
nice story
i love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
AWESOME...lovely part...u captured the RAW PASSION too well between MITHVI...Embarrassed

-Gauri-

IF-Dazzler

-Gauri-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
No more comments?!!! :'( Why!!!!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Uff romantic passionate MiThvi blushhh loved itSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.