Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged

~Falling in love~

I banged the door harshly and stepped inside the house with Prithvi behind me, screaming out my name. I didn't isten to him- he did something that was unimaginable. He told my mother that she could take me back to Akash and get me married to him! How DARE he? Why is he making such promises as it will hurt Bitto when I won't fullfill them?

Prithvi and I got married in this totally filmy style of marriage with a rudraksh mangalsutra and blood sindoor. We had started staying together and were now getting used to it. It all ended when my Bitto came to Baragaon and lifted the ghunghat during the mooh-dekhayi.

I know that she was sad, but I did it all to make her happy, give her her husband back. How could she ask me to leave the village and come with her when I am already married?

"Meera, Meera listen to-"

"I am NOT listening to your nonsense, Prithvi! You crossed all the limits today! How could you? You promised Bitto that I will go back to Delhi with her? What is WRONG with you, Prithvi?! Do you know that I am NOT returning back? THIS is my house now!" I yelled loudly at him

"Meera, I was trying to calm her down. And we aren't lawfully wedded. You know it is just-"

"Just what?! Just because I don't wear the mangalsutra that doesn't mean that I am not your wife. We both are staying under one roof, living as husband and wife, only that there is NO physical contact between us. Prithvi, I didn't get married to you just to get divorced in 3 days!" I walked upto him and started hitting him violently.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! DO I NEED TO KNOCK SOME SENSE IN YOUR HEAD?! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!"

Now was his turn to become angry. He grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head. When I didn't stop kicking, I found myself pinned to a wall. One of his hands grabbed my leg to stop the kicking and he gently stood on the other one, pressing down on it without hurting me.

"Do you think that you are the only one getting affected by all this? DO YOU!"

I was quiet and he continued, "Do you know how it felt when she called me an orphan? Do you know how SAD I was?! What all it took to stop the tears from flowing and to keep my usual image steady?! Meera, you aren't the only one. I needed to promise her that- so that she would like me ATLEAST a teeny-tiny bit. I didn't want to hurt you."

By this time I  was calm and he went on speaking, "I know that this marriage was forced upon you to bring your parents back together. I didn't know that you hadn't told your...your...fiancee." He was struggling to say the word fiancee.

"And obviously I felt bad. No matter what, you ARE my wife. And nay husband would feel bad if his wife's name is being connceted with someone else's."

And for the first time, I saw tears in Prithvi's eyes. I had tears in mine too.

"Prithvi-" I touched his cheek and he burst out crying loudly. I was shocked and quickly removed my hands from his hold and wrapped my arms around him, rubbing his back, trying to calm him down.

"I sorry Meera! I can't! I can't forget those words that you mom said today! I-I -"

"Shhh!! Shhh!! Calm down Prithvi, please..." I said and soothingly went on rubbing his back. His arms were wrapped around my waist and back. Tears fell from my eyes as well. His breathing was erratic and was holding me so tightly that it had began to hurt- I just didn't tell him anything.

Gradually, his breathing slowed and became deep breaths. I held him like that until he pulled back. He gasped and I realised what had happened. My left leg- the leg he pulled up to stop my kicking- was hitched up, wrapped around his waist. My hands were resting on his chest. His arms were wrapped around me possessively and our faces were inches apart.

Slowly, I felt Prithvi's fingers gently brush my cheek and my heartbeat increased. My arms moved up to wrap around his neck. His eyes were full of an emotion I couldn't understand. He pulled me close to him so that our lips were inches apart. He stopped just centimeters away from my lips and I whimpered.

"Please..." I said, startled by the need in my own voice.

"Please what?" he said, his manly voice now husky.

"Don't stop..."

That was all the permision he needed. His lips glided on mine and the world ceased to exist. My lips moved with his in sync, grabbing fistfuls of his hair to hold him in place. I couldn't understand what was happening to me- I am upposed to hate this guys, then all of a sudden this?

One of his hands grabbed my already hitched leg, pulling me impossible closer. I pulled him even closer. He deepened the kiss and I moaned out loud as soon as his tongue came in contact with mine. My hands began to undo the buttons on his kurta and he pulled me away from the wall moving his lips away from mine.

I whimpered at the loss and it turned into a moan when he planted kisses on the length of my neck and throat. His left hand twined in my hair, supporting my head while the other one began to move under my kameez.

I pulled him up again, connecting our lips while he bagan to tug at my clothing.

"Wait..." I heard him say when I was kissing his neck. "We can't do this."

I pulled away, shocked. "You don't want me?"

"No no! You got me wrong I DO want you! But it is just that-"

We dis-entangled ourselves and he continued, "You don't belong here, Meera. You have a life, a family, a...fiancee who loves you alot. You need to return to them..."

"Prithvi, why did you kiss me in the first place? Was it a mistake? Or just because you wanted to do so?"

"I wanted to kiss you. I did it because I...I...I love you, Meera."

My eyes were full of tears bynow and his face twisted into an expression of worry, "I am scaring you, right?! Forget it, forget everything I told you. Meera, your mom doesn't like me- I am a bloody servant and you aer the daughter of a Thakur. How can you love me?"

"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't love you, Prithvi. I realised my feelings for you when I fell in your arms today during the cleaning. And I was agry at you for making those promises to my mom because I wanted to say with you,"

"Love, I think you should go back. Think about Akash, about hisfamily, about-"

"You are my family now, Prithvi. We are married."

He walked forward and cupped my face, "You need to go back, shona. He loves you. We are completely different- you are from the city while I am from the village. You are educated and I aint. Our lives are different. Think about your Bitto, Meera. How will SHE feel?"

I looked down, knowing that this was the end of us. I felt something warm against my lips and I let myself kiss him because this was maybe the last time I would see him...
My luggage was boarded on the train. Bitto was already inside while Prithvi and I were talking to Datathakur.

"Meera, can you come with me?" Prithvi asked and I nodded and went with him to a deserted street.

"I wanted to do this one last time." he said and pulled me close to kiss me. I let him and kissed him back, knowing that the sparks I felt with him wouldn't  ever return after my marriage to Akash. We broke apart and smiled, letting our tears flow.

"I am never getting married again, Meera. My soul is married to you. Perhaps we can be one in our next birth." his voice quivered as he spoke.

"We are already one, Prithvi. Our souls are one, although we aren't one physically."

I kissed him again and he held my hand over his heart.

"Feel that?! That beats for you. And it always will."

I cried and hugged him tightly before letting my lips brush against his. He pulled away and we went back to the station. I hugged him there in front of everyone, like friends.

"Take care of youself."

"I will."

And after meeting Papa, I boarded on the train. A horn was heard and it began to move. I waved violently to them all and looked at Prithvi. He stood there, emotionless but I knew the pain he was in. Letting tears escape, I felt the jewellery I was wearing under my full sleeve swetter which covered my neck- my mangalsutra and Prithvi's rudraksh. I pulled my hair out of the ponytail in a mirror that my hair was, when opened, having center partition and there were still traces of the sindoor.

I looked up and prayed to god that if possble, he should reunite me with my soulmate...

Edited by pkyekrox - 18 February 2013 at 4:41am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~Sweta~~~zindagianusha.nushveds275iluvrainaartiunforgetable112sana2511aksujimonalikarimitimi2000rsk16vinaya123sparklystarstudrusha4003snehalovegurtihangokbr200910Shell16mary78613AbsoluvTOTAL-ROMANTICsnehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Falling in love. Part 2(final pt), page 3" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
OMG Mithvi are so romanticBlushingHeart
Gauri wonderfully writtenThumbs Up loved itBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613Absoluv

rimitimi2000

IF-Dazzler

rimitimi2000

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
So Lovely...

mary78613Absoluv

Tinkerbell5

IF-Dazzler

Tinkerbell5

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
So wonderfully written

mary78613Absoluv

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Omg! Wooowww Gauri!Day Dreaming
Ufff! Maza agaya!
It was a treat to read! 
Are you seriously 15! Tongue
Keep writing more dear! Hug

Edited by mary78613 - 18 January 2013 at 4:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
That was HOTTT ... ! 

Great writing ... dear !   Thumbs Up... And you're only 15 !!!!  WOW ... 

Absoluv

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Clap  oye All Mithvi diwani's plzzz Mithvi At pe vi nazar do...

Absoluv

sana2511

sana2511

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
wow pheli hot wala story hamari mithvi ki...Embarrassedthanks for making this...i always like romantic, dark content to read...Winkhosake toh some dark romantic story banado mithvi ki...Evil SmileHug

larimel22Absoluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.