Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

Superb post harini. .long time.Missed you

The fact that modis are arrogant and would want their own khoon or varas is definitely proved otherwise and im happy cvs are very carefully handling this track. .

Thanks Madhu.. Big smile
I will be away again for another week or so. Just popped in as I had some time todayTongue

The Modis are not as old fashioned as they look. They are a bunch of sweathearts in the end. It is good that they showed adoption in such good light. I like itBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bucking the trend! (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Awesome post Harini...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem-Archana-Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

I have no sympathy with Rashi in this track..because she wants her baby only because gopi has Meera..if Meera had not been there Rashi would not want her baby...the way she remindeed Goi about Orphan and accused Gopi of forgetting everything ...I for one wanted to give two tight slaps on Rashi's well made up cheeks...after all the torture she and her Mom inflicted on gopi ..she says all this to her...I think I hate Rashi's character more now...
she is asking for a baby who will not pee on her..and she claims she can bea mother..
Rashi seems to be hitting the lowest of the low now...with her self centred nature..

in goshi hug only thing good was Gopi's happiness for her Rashiben and Devo brought it out brilliantly

Mona, Rashi will never change and however one wants to justify her, the fact remains that she is manipulative, money hungering, selfish and cruel with her words and actions.
Every action of hers is around her own needs and feelings, the others may as well not exist but then Rashi is not the point at all.

The Modis have shown the way and unlike Rashi, they do not have an ulterior motive to have agreed for the adoption. The fact remains that if the baby was adopted, forget Rashi, the others in MM would have loved the baby as their own. I am proud of the fact that they showed such acceptance from a family that is shown ultra conservative which is a step in the right direction.

-Archana-NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

Awesome post Harini...

Thanks LekiTongue

mariyem-Archana-NazimKiDewani

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
entire household has been wonderful and understanding...they genuinely want Rashi to be happy...wish Rashi would appreciate the love 

mariyem-Archana-Justlikethat1

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Eeekkksss  Harini Hug

how are you ?? good to see you... I had a big smile seeing your post .. more than the content your name in the 1st page Day Dreaming  missed you .. and hope you are having a great great time with familyDay Dreaming

coming to the post - need I say how fantastic it is .. but this track is never before shown on TV with such generous in-laws and a new soch of adoption .. even if they go for it or not at the end.. the very thought of agreeing for adoption by modis specially HeKi is commendableClap and a Nayi Soch Thumbs Up

p.s: do post whenever u get time Harini

-Archana-DeepzpadukoneJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Eeekkksss  Harini Hug

how are you ?? good to see you... I had a big smile seeing your post .. more than the content your name in the 1st page Day Dreaming  missed you .. and hope you are having a great great time with familyDay Dreaming

coming to the post - need I say how fantastic it is .. but this track is never before shown on TV with such generous in-laws and a new soch of adoption .. even if they go for it or not at the end.. the very thought of agreeing for adoption by modis specially HeKi is commendableClap and a Nayi Soch Thumbs Up

Hug
Missing you Munni.. And thank you so much Hug  I do try my bestEmbarrassed

I will be off the radar again soon but currently am taking it easyLOL It is so good to see your comment. Will be back soon. Hopefully SNS continues with more drama by the time I come back

munnihyderabad-Archana-

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Eeekkksss  Harini Hug

Hug
Missing you Munni.. And thank you so much Hug  I do try my bestEmbarrassed

I will be off the radar again soon but currently am taking it easyLOL It is so good to see your comment. Will be back soon. Hopefully SNS continues with more drama by the time I come back

My pleasure Harini and it's sooo good to see your post Hug

go off radar and have a great time as we do not get such time very often ... Will miss you Hug
and SNS and drama they are synonymous ...aren't they

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top