Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Superb post harini. .long time.Missed you

The fact that modis are arrogant and would want their own khoon or varas is definitely proved otherwise and im happy cvs are very carefully handling this track. .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bucking the trend! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I have no sympathy with Rashi in this track..because she wants her baby only because gopi has Meera..if Meera had not been there Rashi would not want her baby...the way she remindeed Goi about Orphan and accused Gopi of forgetting everything ...I for one wanted to give two tight slaps on Rashi's well made up cheeks...after all the torture she and her Mom inflicted on gopi ..she says all this to her...I think I hate Rashi's character more now...
she is asking for a baby who will not pee on her..and she claims she can bea mother..
Rashi seems to be hitting the lowest of the low now...with her self centred nature..

in goshi hug only thing good was Gopi's happiness for her Rashiben and Devo brought it out brilliantly

-Archana-Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Hi Harini good to see back dear Hug missed u really Cry Great post dear

Harini Modi's never deny or regert Rashi decision..infect Koki n Jigar just insist when Rashi itself concvied so wht her need for adoption.. Adoption isnt the bad way thousdand of couple are adopted kids from orphanage houses.. Infect its really good thought one child get his/her home one couple get their child Smile nodoubt cvs potrayal this topic amazingly n spread really valueable massage in the society.. Clap

but i dont think so if RaJi really adopt a child its just the way to spread one really good massage through this track..in my POV Big smile Rashi willing n pain might be its touching n effective but the fect is she is not ready for taken any kind a responsiblity of a child.. Approve being good n sensible husband Jigar always understand Rashi's condition which kind a pain she going through..its good being husband he should give his side in his wife's decisions.. Im happy or he does Smile i dont like GoShi hug though first u ruind gopi's santiments or then ur mission succeed so then u give hug her n show how u genuine with ur sister..sorry i cant disgest these typa sister love Dead anyways good like always cvs end up this track on good massage.over all this track as for massage is concren its brilliant Star or as for Rashi so that is worse track forme Dead now looking forward for RaJi jealousy track eagerly Wink

I am on a vacation Sherry.. Just decided to peep in and see what is going on and today was an off dayLOL

The thing is Sherry, even though Rashi is behaving like a 2 year old, I am proud of the way others seem to take it and are understanding her. They are more her well wishers than Rashi will ever realize. If hypothetically Rashi had been SB's DIL, I wonder if she would have been able to live in the same house with her.. It is a pity that all this does not even enter Rashi's head. She is rather vain and selfish but very lucky.

This track though is a good message bearer for those who think of adoption. It did not make it sound like adoption is bad. the message is to opt for an adoption when the couple are of a single mind and when the time is right.

I also like it that Mota Bhabhi and Koki talk about rashi's pain more than theirs, something you cannot see people do in real life. So yeah, the track is good although I guess Rashi learnt nothing but that she did not get her baby from itOuch

-Archana-NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

Ur most welcome Harini pics are just my thing i was actually post something sharing my views on this track coz i couldn't take the negetive posts which were they were some.

I just know now with the new track Rashi will devert her attention to her marriage for a while.. i also know that Raji won't adopt it was a msg to protray to us... 
Hoping Rashi leans her relationship worth and also her love for Jigar so i'm all for tgis jealousy track .. for the goshi hug yeah ur right ..

Rashi doesn't understand what heartache Gopi has gone though i still can't forget what she said to her that just means that doesn't consider Gopi as a sister.. and also yes Rashi does not understand what kind of family she has with herCry

@Bold Deepz... I do not think Rashi realizes the heartache she puts anybody else through. Mota Bhabhi and Koki during batwara, Gopi we need not say, Anitha, Sonal... I do not think she has ever stepped in another's shoes or listened to their PoVs.. Its her way or the highway and unfortunately she gets what she wants or when she does not she just feels as a victimOuch
Rashi will not change and I guess I will not support her unless she does something genuinely without any returns. That day may come before SNS ends. I still have hopeWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-pikiiichuuNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

there you are Harini! Big smileBig smile...where have you disappeared to???and thanks for the beautiful post Clap...yes Rashi is making so much noise that it would be very easy to ignore the other Modis but what you have pointed out is right..the Modis are going out of their way to keep Rashi calm and happy. Surprisingly Koki has been very understanding and kind with her and once they decided to adopt, she even accompanied RaJi to the orphanage to help them. But all this is really wasted on Rashi as we again see her being brainwashed by Urmi Angry

Vacation DipsyBig smile I am here on borrowed time. Have to go out but too lazyLOL

Koki has not surprised me yet. She has been true to herself and her character, thinking with her head and heart and not letting emotions overrule the truth.
 I think she knows better than Mota Bhabhi who would have been in the same position as Rashi is in currently when Koki would have given birth of Ahem.
Unlike Mota Bhabhi though, Koki may have seen that Mota Bhabhi got her wishes when Jigar was born a little later.. So she knows how easy it is to become emotional but also how important to be prudent.

I love the Modis for this reason. They may be a bunch of misfits at different points of time but they are generous and genuine.

-Archana-NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by Deepikz

Ur most welcome Harini pics are just my thing i was actually post something sharing my views on this track coz i couldn't take the negetive posts which were they were some.

I just know now with the new track Rashi will devert her attention to her marriage for a while.. i also know that Raji won't adopt it was a msg to protray to us... 
Hoping Rashi leans her relationship worth and also her love for Jigar so i'm all for tgis jealousy track .. for the goshi hug yeah ur right ..

Rashi doesn't understand what heartache Gopi has gone though i still can't forget what she said to her that just means that doesn't consider Gopi as a sister.. and also yes Rashi does not understand what kind of family she has with herCry

@Bold Deepz... I do not think Rashi realizes the heartache she puts anybody else through. Mota Bhabhi and Koki during batwara, Gopi we need not say, Anitha, Sonal... I do not think she has ever stepped in another's shoes or listened to their PoVs.. Its her way or the highway and unfortunately she gets what she wants or when she does not she just feels as a victimOuch
Rashi will not change and I guess I will not support her unless she does something genuinely without any returns. That day may come before SNS ends. I still have hopeWinkLOL

@Bold Deepz if really Rashi understand the meaning of this word so she never ever give pain to poor gopi Ouch she just know how play with ppl for her sake of her selfless reason n how ruind other emotions thats it.. in this i hate Rashi to the core.. Dead just n just for her so called motherhood feeling she play with each n every person of MM..Ouch including Meera..!!

Edited by -GiNa- - 18 January 2013 at 4:14am

-Archana-pikiiichuuJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesome-raji

awesome post harini
yes ofcourse i think the track is about when  a couple don't get a baby they can adopt a child...
this time modi's r rock!!

The Modis are a good family. My only wish is Rashi sees that and looks deep before leaping into some unknown territorySmile

-Archana-pikiiichuuNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Nice post Harini after a long time Clap
i too fell good about the adoption track our people ill never accept the adoption thet easily,
hands of to Modi's they realize Rashi's condition and agree into the adoption
But what i think was its not the right time for adoption for Rashi as she is very young,
i thing this condition rise on her only on jealous on seeing Gopi and her daughter getting all apperation and reward from the family members, her mind is not stable it keeps on jumping.
The adoption came over night by her cunning mother Urmila only to get those rewards,
she too waiting for a child and become a mother but she may be wait for little long

But iam in a fear what ill happen next if she conciveConfused, we all very well know about her character, she may say thet she ill look after both child as a same but it wont be true, poor child going to be suffer from Rashi and Urmila's hand.Cry

One thing iam happy about Rashi, inspite of her mother baggaing she said she dont have partiallity in gender about the baby.Star

Hope the baby wont sufferStar

Thanks Delsi.. Been enjoying away from the system for sometimeTongue

Rashi's need to become a mother and that too in a day is highly idiotic and I still have doubts about her reasons for wanting a child. The position and praise she visualizes on having a baby is highly misplaced.
even with an adoption, Rashi will not get what she imagines she will. She thinks the child will make her in par with Gopi but she does not realize that all this position should not matter when you want to be a mother. It is good that atleast for now the adoption is on hold.

Rashi's redemption dream is not lost because of these small moments of clarity. I guess Koki's and the Modi's insistence on the fact that gender does not matter did enter Rashi's head and she has changed for the better. If not for these lucid moments, you will want Rashi banished foreverWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-delsiNazimKiDewanipikiiichuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top