Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Bucking the trend!

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
There is something about this adoption track that we forget about but is pretty unique and heartening in itself.

A lot of times, in Indian households especially, a girl who does not become pregnant has to be the bearer of all the blame herself. The Modis are a more than decent lot in this aspect. Except for Rashi herself, I do not think anyone ever mentioned the fact of her getting pregnant to her in any ill meaning way.

The Modis could have been the usual family where Rashi's pregnancy, even though not talked about, is made an issue everyday in one way or the other with Rashi bearing the brunt of the attack. Unlike that, the Hetal and Koki have been nothing but understanding and I would say generous. They have listened to Rashi's tantrums patiently understanding what they consider to be the pain she is going through.

Jigar has gone one step forward and has not only tried to reason but also has done what a lot of men will not agree to. He also is trying to bring Rashi's smile back.

The adoption also has been accepted albeit with apprehension, the fact still remains that the Modis are open to adoption but with prudence as they think Rashi is being unnecessarily hasty. Yet no one ever said a word actually against adoption. They were just against adoption at this early stage. The Modis however conservative they are, are still generous and loving. They do treat their DILs with care when it comes to the biggest issues common in households.

I am glad that unlike the experiences in real life where a girl in Rashi's situation cannot even voice her choices, in SNS Rashi gets to demand what she wants and gets it too.😊

A change that is refreshing.⭐️ As the elders have been saying, everything happens at the right time.

Maybe that is what this track is about, the fact that a child will be conceived in the right time and if the couple cannot become pregnant, there are other options, given the right time and patience.

I do not know if Rashi will adopt after a certain time and I don't think that matters. The fact that the Modis have been depicted in a very sensible yet unique way is in itself a nayi soch for me. Well done SNS CVsπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Hi Harini good to see back dear πŸ€— missed u really 😭 Great post dear

Harini Modi's never deny or regert Rashi decision..infect Koki n Jigar just insist when Rashi itself concvied so wht her need for adoption.. Adoption isnt the bad way thousdand of couple are adopted kids from orphanage houses.. Infect its really good thought one child get his/her home one couple get their child 😊 nodoubt cvs potrayal this topic amazingly n spread really valueable massage in the society.. πŸ‘

but i dont think so if RaJi really adopt a child its just the way to spread one really good massage through this track..in my POV πŸ˜ƒ Rashi willing n pain might be its touching n effective but the fect is she is not ready for taken any kind a responsiblity of a child.. being good n sensible husband Jigar always understand Rashi's condition which kind a pain she going through..its good being husband he should give his side in his wife's decisions.. Im happy or he does 😊 i dont like GoShi hug though first u ruind gopi's santiments or then ur mission succeed so then u give hug her n show how u genuine with ur sister..sorry i cant disgest these typa sister love 🀒 anyways good like always cvs end up this track on good massage.over all this track as for massage is concren its brilliant ⭐️ or as for Rashi so that is worse track forme 🀒 now looking forward for RaJi jealousy track eagerly πŸ˜‰ Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Surberb post Harini nice to see u hope in and share ur views which i agree on coz i do like this track and yesterday epi hada msg and a good one i know ppl will throw tomatoes at me but i liked the Goshi hug.. yeah i know but Rashi was genarlly happy

i knew u will write something positive so a big hug and enjoy the rest off ur hoilday
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Deepikz

Surberb post Harini nice to see u hope in and share ur views which i agree on coz i do like this track and yesterday epi hada msg and a good one i know ppl will throw tomatoes at me but i liked the Goshi hug.. yeah i know but Rashi was genarlly happy

i knew u will write something positive so a big hug and enjoy the rest off ur hoilday

Thanks Deepz πŸ€— I am taking a break from travel and hence decided to look into the forumπŸ˜†

Although I cannot see the episodes, I can imagine from the pics (thanks to you😳) and the posts.πŸ˜›

I did not see the GoShi hug Deepz, but I am sure Gopi meant it completely and Rashi too because afterall she got what she wanted.😊 So it may as well have been genuine. My guess is that the fact that Rashi does not even understand the heartache she put Gopi through to get what she needs is what makes a lot of us unhappy and this stops the appreciation of GoShi hugs to anything more than "Been there, done that".

I kinda like this  track because as Rashi gets her way with the Modis, she is slowly being shown that the world is not in general as easy as living with the Modis. The outside world demands some effort and unless Rashi is ready to do something genuinely and truly tries, she will not get what she wants.

It is also nice to see a family that is this supportive of their DIL. Been around people in Rashi's position in real life and I realize just how lucky Rashi is being shown to be. She does not even realize what a gem of a family she has with her.😭

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ur most welcome Harini pics are just my thing i was actually post something sharing my views on this track coz i couldn't take the negetive posts which were they were some.

I just know now with the new track Rashi will devert her attention to her marriage for a while.. i also know that Raji won't adopt it was a msg to protray to us... 
Hoping Rashi leans her relationship worth and also her love for Jigar so i'm all for tgis jealousy track .. for the goshi hug yeah ur right ..

Rashi doesn't understand what heartache Gopi has gone though i still can't forget what she said to her that just means that doesn't consider Gopi as a sister.. and also yes Rashi does not understand what kind of family she has with her😭
Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
there you are Harini! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...where have you disappeared to???and thanks for the beautiful post πŸ‘...yes Rashi is making so much noise that it would be very easy to ignore the other Modis but what you have pointed out is right..the Modis are going out of their way to keep Rashi calm and happy. Surprisingly Koki has been very understanding and kind with her and once they decided to adopt, she even accompanied RaJi to the orphanage to help them. But all this is really wasted on Rashi as we again see her being brainwashed by Urmi 🀒🀒😑😑😑
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post harini
yes ofcourse i think the track is about when  a couple don't get a baby they can adopt a child...
this time modi's r rock!!
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Harini after a long time πŸ‘
i too fell good about the adoption track our people ill never accept the adoption thet easily,
hands of to Modi's they realize Rashi's condition and agree into the adoption
But what i think was its not the right time for adoption for Rashi as she is very young,
i thing this condition rise on her only on jealous on seeing Gopi and her daughter getting all apperation and reward from the family members, her mind is not stable it keeps on jumping.
The adoption came over night by her cunning mother Urmila only to get those rewards,
she too waiting for a child and become a mother but she may be wait for little long

But iam in a fear what ill happen next if she conciveπŸ˜•, we all very well know about her character, she may say thet she ill look after both child as a same but it wont be true, poor child going to be suffer from Rashi and Urmila's hand.😭

One thing iam happy about Rashi, inspite of her mother baggaing she said she dont have partiallity in gender about the baby.⭐️

Hope the baby wont suffer⭐️
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Superb post harini. .long time.Missed you

The fact that modis are arrogant and would want their own khoon or varas is definitely proved otherwise and im happy cvs are very carefully handling this track. .
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have no sympathy with Rashi in this track..because she wants her baby only because gopi has Meera..if Meera had not been there Rashi would not want her baby...the way she remindeed Goi about Orphan and accused Gopi of forgetting everything ...I for one wanted to give two tight slaps on Rashi's well made up cheeks...after all the torture she and her Mom inflicted on gopi ..she says all this to her...I think I hate Rashi's character more now...
she is asking for a baby who will not pee on her..and she claims she can bea mother..
Rashi seems to be hitting the lowest of the low now...with her self centred nature..

in goshi hug only thing good was Gopi's happiness for her Rashiben and Devo brought it out brilliantly