Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: DKDM Creation Corner-3 :: \|/ (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 150

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BinitaMistryIndu13MyInspirationzThe.Patthaaka.Sneha113MrToolConfuserpratsyNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ :: DKDM Creation Corner-3 :: \|/ (Page 13)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
@chand...wow...fab work <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chand1234

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Siggies and avatars...

For a long time, I had kept the option 'Show video avatars and banners' option in the Preferences section switched off since I was a technical moron who didn't even realize that it should be clicked. But one fine day, I did click the option and...

...Whoa- my computer screen came alive. Now, I didn't know where to look- at the avatar box of Shruti.nil's where Parvati is busy pinching Ganesh's chubby cheeks or Oonagh's where Shiva is still combing Parvati's hair.Tongue

Kadamvari's avatar takes the cake with the entire scene of Shiva lifting Parvati in his arms and laying her down on the bed captured frame by frame. Her siggy too, has Shiva and Parvati in various stages of embrace and a picture of Parvati resting...ah so tenderly on Shiva's shoulder... and Shiva boldly declaring 'All I need is your love and care'. Embarrassed

Another one who literally believes that Shiva and Parvati are one and the same is Limraina who has merged pictures of Sonarika and Mohit as her siggy. Limraina- shouldn't your name be 'Sonaraina?' Shocked

And of course Foram and Hema think that Parvati...I mean... Sonarika's presence in only an unnecessary distraction and so they completely banished her from their pictures. It's only Mohit, Mohit and more Mohit for them. Here's Mohit waving his hands, below him is another Mohit giving an interview. Hema is not content with one Mohit ; instead she has several Mohits staring (ten, I counted) and smiling ever so pleasantly (at you, Hema?)  And according to Hema, Mohit is 'charming' and 'dashing'. So says her siggy. Of course all of us agree. Wink

Of course, there's the other extreme for whom Shiva can be dispensed with  only  Sonarika in the focus- Ask  Gertudis, Consuela...

For some the DKDM story stoped long ago with Sati (Mouni). Mrmrfrever's siggy  has a breathtaking pose of Sati who seems to have just come out of her shower clad only in a towel. Chand1234 is still proudly displaying her 'member of the week' tag and another beautiful picture of Mouni- this time, clad more sedately in a saree. 

After all this you may wonder- aren't there any other characters apart from Shiva,  Sati and Parvati? Oh yes, there are. Remember Tarakasur, Mahishasur, Tripurasur? And guess where you would get to see them. Correct- Vrish's. Maybe, to prevent the poor asuras from slipping into oblivion, Vrish has decided to give them a place of honour in his Avatar box. Angry

Now amidst all these mind boggling pictures, I don't know whether to look left of the post or look below the post or look at the post itself.LOL

All in good humour folks, please don't be offended.

Edited by varaali - 02 February 2013 at 7:43am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Dialamnx12SandytatsmeDeewaniRimiIndu13hemavidz.Vrish.MyInspirationz--Yukthi--sukhi...The.Patthaaka.Sneha113MrToolConfuserchand1234foram.Nikki_Titli

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
VaraaliG i am totally speechless.. Mera toh yaha network ke wajese picture hi jayada load nai hota.. LOL
Heheh, main toh iss January se apna siggy off karke baitha hu..ROFL
also thanks for postingBig smile
main avi se hi guess karr raha hu, sabke siggies ke bade mein..LOL but, avi tak jitne sade siggies dekhe hain no wonder.. Awesome you guys carry on yaarThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varaalichand1234foram.Nikki_Titli

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Yeah... I too find the pictures longer  than the content itself...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chand1234MrToolConfuser

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234