Posted: 11 years ago
want this one igger

http://i.imgur.com/D3kr814.gif
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varaali

Siggies and avatars...

For a long time, I had kept the option 'Show video avatars and banners' option in the Preferences section switched off since I was a technical moron who didn't even realize that it should be clicked. But one fine day, I did click the option and...

...Whoa- my computer screen came alive. Now, I didn't know where to look- at the avatar box of Shruti.nil's where Parvati is busy pinching Ganesh's chubby cheeks or Oonagh's where Shiva is still combing Parvati's hair.😛

Kadamvari's avatar takes the cake with the entire scene of Shiva lifting Parvati in his arms and laying her down on the bed captured frame by frame. Her siggy too, has Shiva and Parvati in various stages of embrace and a picture of Parvati resting...ah so tenderly on Shiva's shoulder... and Shiva boldly declaring 'All I need is your love and care'. 😳

Another one who literally believes that Shiva and Parvati are one and the same is Limraina who has merged pictures of Sonarika and Mohit as her siggy. Limraina- shouldn't your name be 'Sonaraina?' 😲

And of course Foram and Hema think that Parvati...I mean... Sonarika's presence in only an unnecessary distraction and so they completely banished her from their pictures. It's only Mohit, Mohit and more Mohit for them. Here's Mohit waving his hands, below him is another Mohit giving an interview. Hema is not content with one Mohit ; instead she has several Mohits staring (ten, I counted) and smiling ever so pleasantly (at you, Hema?)  And according to Hema, Mohit is 'charming' and 'dashing'. So says her siggy. Of course all of us agree. 😉

Of course, there's the other extreme for whom Shiva can be dispensed with  only  Sonarika in the focus- Ask  Gertudis, Consuela...

For some the DKDM story stoped long ago with Sati (Mouni). Mrmrfrever's siggy  has a breathtaking pose of Sati who seems to have just come out of her shower clad only in a towel. Chand1234 is still proudly displaying her 'member of the week' tag and another beautiful picture of Mouni- this time, clad more sedately in a saree. 

After all this you may wonder- aren't there any other characters apart from Shiva,  Sati and Parvati? Oh yes, there are. Remember Tarakasur, Mahishasur, Tripurasur? And guess where you would get to see them. Correct- Vrish's. Maybe, to prevent the poor asuras from slipping into oblivion, Vrish has decided to give them a place of honour in his Avatar box. 😡

Now amidst all these mind boggling pictures, I don't know whether to look left of the post or look below the post or look at the post itself.😆

All in good humour folks, please don't be offended.

oh varaali you only can make such an interesting post abt everyones avis n siggies 👏your observation is mindblowing 😉i had no intention to exclude Paru aka Sona😳n abt his smile i wish he'll smile at me😆(oh not LOLing)n thanks for agreeing with dashing n charming thing😃sorry for the veryyy late reply late reply better than not reply😉
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: foram.

want this one igger

http://i.imgur.com/D3kr814.gif

Will give it by today nite:)
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Foram, here's the bigger size of that avi :)  
Free to use: