Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Rajeev in HJNH: All Discussions Here! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
RANGMUNCH ARTICLE!!

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/newsbar/item/2601-rajeev-khandelwal-in-hongey-judaa-na-hum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raj_ms_nasha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeev in HJNH: All Discussions Here! (Page 5)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
t's been almost eight years since they sizzled as TV's most adorable couple in the serial Kahiin To Hoga. Now after a hiatus, Kashish and Sujal are coming together again on TV. Are you excited?

Actors Rajeev Khandelwal and Aamna Shariff have given a nod to appear for an episode of a television show. The surprise element is that the two will be seen hugging each other in it. While talking to a tabloid, Aamna Shariff says, "It's wonderful to see Rajeev again. There is a sequence where I have to hug him and at that very moment, I remembered our days as one of the most beloved pair on television."

For Rajeev, who said goodbye to daily soaps after Kahiin To Hoga, shooting for this episode was like doing something for his fans. Rajeev Khandelwal says that he understands those who loved the Kashish-Sujal jodi, and that they have been waiting to see them together for a long while now.

Rajeev even rues that there was no other opportunity for the two of them to work together and later they got busy with their lives. So, when the producers of the serial approached the two with the idea of appearing together in a show, they couldn't say no. "I seized the chance and agreed immediately," Rajeev is quoted as saying.

Produced by Ekta Kapoor, the serial Kahiin To Hoga was immensely popular among audiences, mainly for the crackling chemistry between Rajeev Khandelwal and Aamna Shariff. They looked so stunning together that at one point of time there was a strong rumour about their alleged affair. However, at that time Rajeev was seeing Manjiri Kamtikar, whom he later even married, while Aamna Shariff went on to date Aftab Shivdasani, though they got separated soon.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100013199-tvs_most_popular_couple_kashishsujal_will_sizzle_again/

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Rajeev Khandelwal, Aamna Shariff back on small screen after eight years

Rajeev Khandelwal and Aamna Shariff shared a sizzling chemistry with each other in the telly show Kahiin To Hoga. At one point of time, both the actors were even rumoured to be having an affair. And now the telly couple is all set to appear together - after a hiatus of nearly eight years - in an episode of a television show.

Having done five films in Bollywood already, ask him the reason behind his TV appearance, and the actor says it was high time he did something like this for his fans.

"I understand those who loved the Kashish-Sujal jodi have been waiting to see us together for a long while now. Unfortunately, the opportunity didn't come and both of us got busy with our lives. So when the producers of this serial came to me with this idea, I seized the chance and agreed immediately. Besides, it was just a single-day shoot thing," said Rajeev who says he'll be happy to repeat the act in future also.

Aamna Sharif shared similar sentiments about the whole episode. "It's wonderful to see Rajeev again. There is a sequence where I have to hug him and at that very moment, I remembered our days as one of the most beloved pair on television. So I'm obviously happy to shoot with him again," sums up the actress.

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=320146&subcatg=&keyword=television&nid=320146

raj_ms_nasha

IF-Rockerz

raj_ms_nasha

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
rajeev and raqesh seg was shown on ibn7
rajeev aamna on sbb & ibn7 Embarrassed

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
P zzz  POSTED thats  video :)o

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Please Translate

=

Rajeev Khandelwal and Aamna Shariff share the small screen after a gap of eight years

http://www.jagran.com/entertainment/bollywood-rajeev-khandelwal-and-aamna-shariff-share-the-small-screen-after-a-gap-of-eight-years-10059366.html

Edited by riyakhan - 21 January 2013 at 5:54am

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
thnkxx for all the articles 

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
hellooo rk ajj only thora sa aya tha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.