Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK: Need of hour- (MUST READ) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

SG200

IF-Dazzler

SG200

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Harshal Clap You have put across very valid points.Agree with most of them. And this BB's illness track is also not that impactful & the explanation given by KPji for Baba's sudden birthday shows how much groundwork is being done for ktlk.I think it's the loyal audience who is more concerned & feels for this show rather than the CV's or RS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4Youttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK: Need of hour- (MUST READ) (Page 9)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
agree with you totally...but kya kare...there is a wall...sir phod ker bhi kuch nahi hota.

Krrish4Youttrocks

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Dr.Shubangi.. Yeah! Those bloopers, blunders answers which KP ji gave were seriously nt in good terms.. I hope cvs, RS & Sneha maam gives ktlk major boost in terms of new ideas bcoz cvs hv seriously run out of intense tracks...

SG200ttrocks

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Vidya.. Kya kare.. Cvs ko agar kuch bola jaaye toh woh maante nahi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I agree the show is going around  in circles with not enough sub tracks to keep script tight and your right in saying that there are no other major character's to give more weight to the show.I really think the character's of Rohan and Armaan should have stayed on too as it would have made the show  more interesting to spice up Ashni's life  a little more and we could have done with some more fun and laughter and there should defo haev been at least one character with some grey shades to keep the suspense and interest levels intact and I dnt mean a character like Mallika who was full on grey but soemone with a bit more class and a characer of substance that they could work around in making changes to and evolving.
I am really finding this current track very depressing..I know they are trying to show a reality of life where we all come to this stage where we are bound to lose someone we love dearly or about to lose someone but how does Ashni go forward after this track?If Baba's ok after the op than we're back to square one and if Baba's not then we still would be standing in the same place...yes we will get to see Ashni stand by each other and see this through together but what else in terms of script and story wise are we going to get to see.Like you said they could have shown more intense medical drama where we get to see Ashni work through things together with Nidhi gaining  more experience and passion for her work with Ashu guiding her so she sets out to get to the top.We could have had more characetr's introduced as patients where Ashni get to form beautiful bonds with...etc etc..
I dnt see anything wrong with introducing the baby track either as who say's Nidhi would have to become a full time house wife...it's not always the case with career orientated women so why cnt Nidhi be shown to juggle her pregnancy,work and house hold duties.That way they could show us all the hard work that goes into the lives of women who who do work and run their house hold too as it would add more to the realsim in the show.There are many otehr shows where they are showing married couples who have babies and these shows are very popular and have been running for years so why cnt KTLK?Ashu is an orphan and he longs to have a child of his own,his own blood so sooner or later they will have to show a track based on all this...I guess we'll only have to wait and see if this happens after the two years that Nidhi has asked Ashu for or probably opt for this sooner if there are no other story ideas in the running.
Great post Harshal...some great points you've brought up and thanks for the pm!

Krrish4You

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Shaz.. Superb pov... Totally agree with you.. You hv given a new texture to my points & explained it in excellent way.. Thanks.. Btw, yeah! We need a classic grey shade character in show..

jyotinayana

jyotinayana

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Mr harshal I am repeating the same point we all agree with you    this however had to reach the right ears   so please se if you can post this to rs and cvs     the need for promos can be conveyed to sr

Krrish4You

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Jyoti, like i said in my main topic in the last line.. You all are free to share this topic with anyone.. You cn send this thread tweet to sneha maam, kp ji's wall.. I won't mind.. Anyone active on kp ji's wall.. Plss do Put up the link on his fb page... Feel free..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top